The things women say...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 7x6, Aug 22, 2007.

1. 7x6

7x6 Member

Last night I was making love to my girlfriend for the first time in 9 days (yes I was counting). She, as she sometimes does, insisted on no foreplay and just guided me into her moistening but not entirely ready pussy. It was a few minutes before I was in to the balls and she begged to be fucked harder. As I obliged she looked up and, between gasps and moans, with love in her eyes, said "I've missed you".

All very sweet you might think but although we hadn't fucked for nine days we has spent the weekend together. Her period, time visiting her family and hard work decorating her place had conspired to mean no sex but we had been apart for only a day and a half!

So, I stopped moving for a few seconds and asked "are you talking to my cock?", she smiled, I looked down at our entwined genitals and said, to her pussy, "I've missed you too", we both fell about laughing then went on to have one of the most glorious fucks i've ever had.

2. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    Good times I love a long hiatus from pussy. The brain is running wild with sexual imagery, pleasure zones ultra sensitive, cock rock hard from no ejaculation...Never been a no foreplay guy though, but if thats what she wants more power to you. She does like Cunn on a regular basis otherwise right?

Draft saved Draft deleted