The thread for those who don't read "circumcision" threads.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by SilverTrain, Sep 30, 2009.

1. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Aside from being surprised by the number of circumcision threads and their apparent popularity, I am almost completely bored by what I imagine are the debates that ensue within.

But the darn things keep popping up on my site radar, which is annoying to me (perhaps unjustifiably so). So, as a cathartic exercise I am creating this thread, into which anything can be injected. Even debate about circumcision threads. But no actual circumcision debate, itself, k? I think we can safely relegate that to the other extant threads.

2. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL! Priceless.

But, alas, I am not seeking the end of any threads. Merely creating an alternative channel through which the runoff can flow.

Neveretheless, I take your point. But, if after reading through all those linked threads, anyone still finds themselves with irritable energy to burn, return here ye may, to ventilate, pontificate, abrogate, talk about INXS songs.....

3. Daisy

Gold Member

Speaking of INXS that guy that won the reality show , the singer JD something..that guy was HOT! :)

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I got laid twice last week.

5. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Our hero! Way to go, man. [high five]

6. D_Relentless Original

Albums:

Damm, i've not had nothing in 5 weeks and two days and 4 hours, not that it bothers me :frown1: but it does.

7. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to take advantage of weekends. I hit 58 years of age over the weekend. I'm still horny a hell of a lot.

8. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am watching survivor, and put a fresh pair of underwear this morning. And there is nothing wrong with circumcision threads.

9. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I just took a man's life for the thoughts in his head.

10. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wonder how many people talk anxiously to their "shrinks" about circumcision and/or foreskin?

11. Daisy

Gold Member

I'm not a guy but my guess is that theyre mostly talking about how mom and dad screwed them up, how all women are crazy and how to overcome their intimacy issues. (just a guess) :rolleyes:

12. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

well if LPSG
    and the circumcision threads is any indication toward how busy the shrinks are these days, i think the shrinks are very busy:wink: also like another poster said their isn't any thing wrong with circumcision threads in general. just some of the anti-circ people in them. perhaps they are the ones you speak of here visiting their shrinks quite often and anxiously chatting away about how they think most cut guys are in some way deprived or what ever LOL. who knows how their mind works. thank goodness they are seeking some help tho for their problem.

13. the_reverend

Gold Member

oh, thank God there's a thread like this...i'm so sick and fucking tired of circumcision debates and being made to feel like my penis is broken and my parents are evil! lol!

also, i got laid twice last week...by a high school ex girlfriend. she seemed very regretful for missing out on it back in high school! lol!

14. B_Morning_Glory

well your guess isn't very far off really. spend even 2 min. in one of them and you can see your guess about women in general isn't off one bit, its even been posted about us in them many times in your exact wording.:wink:

15. B_Morning_Glory

LOL good for you Reverend. i can also see why she would think that after seeing your gallery looks good. did you tell her she was lucky? as most people don't get a second chance LOL. and then tell her how special she was so you thought you would be extra nice to her and give her one.:wink:
    me bad i know. sorry just joking around with ya.:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted