The three reactions from women

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the years, I've noticed basically three reactions from women when experiencing my large penis for the very first time. Now remember, this is just before some sort of sex is about to take place so these women certainly know me a bit... they know I'm a normal, mildly attractive, semi-intelligent guy but they DON'T know what I have in my pants. Suddenly they find out:

1) It's the thrill of a lifetime. I think I've heard them all: "Holy shit, that's the biggest I'v ever seen!" "Good lord, I had NO IDEA!" "You ARE kidding, right?" "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod...." And so on. These women may or may not have had sex with a big guy before but in any case they're just totally turned on at what they now have in their hands.

2) They're worried or consumed by fear. "Oh no...you're not going to put THAT inside me." "You've got to be kidding me.... I could never take all that!" "Oh please, don't hurt me, don't hurt me." Naturally, I become concerned at these reactions as it tells me that once some uncaring big dick just beat them around and they don't want it to happen again OR just the sheer size of it makes them think it's not going to fit...even with stimulation and foreplay.

3) They don't know "until it's too late." And finally there have been a few occasions where the lights have been low and for some reason I did all the foreplay and they never saw or touched me before penetration. With these I've always been VERY careful, inserting gently and slowly. Still, when these girls begin to realize that something huge is still slipping inside them, I've heard "Oh my, what have you GOT down there?" and "Please go slow, please go slow" and of course the best which is "Hey, you have a really BIG DICK, don't you?" All I do is smile and push in deeper saying, "I don't know... you tell ME."

As one girlfriend told me (over and over) "a big dick is a lot of fun!"

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BigBens......

"All I do is smile and push in deeper saying "I don't know...you tell ME" "

That would just unravel me.....:eek: :wink:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely feel the initial revealing of a man's cock is a moment of great anticipation :biggrin1: . I guess part of that is just that a penis is sexy, but part of it probably comes with having a size preference. Especially if I don't know what he's packing, that first glimpse is something I'm very interested in! Sometimes I check out the guy's expression for clues. Guys who are confident in their penis usually have a more confident expression as they're about to reveal it to me. Of course guys can be modestly size and still be confident, but sometimes you can see in their eyes what's beneath their shorts :rolleyes: . As for the grand revealing, if it turns out he's on the large size sure I'm excited, that's more to work with sexually. I might give him a nice look or make a comment. Of course if he's more modestly sized I don't act disappointed or anything like that, and I still love the cock :tongue: . Sex with an average guy can still be great of course. But I'd be lying if I said I don't get a little extra excitement when I first see that he's packing. :biggrin1: