The Three Wise Men day

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biblical Magi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well the day is comming, the kids love cause they will get toys, but i like this day more because of the "rosca de reyes" wich is a gigantic donut, cofee table sized cake, filled with very sweet things on the top

rosca-de-reyes.jpg (image) (the mexican version)

Rosca de reyes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But sadly i cant eat even a little piece, i love the cake, i could eat it all by myself in a day, but nope, diet calls, maybe next year , it was fun to eat it with friends, to see who got the "little doll" (wich almost everyone got one) then eat "tamales" in february Tamale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , wich i wont be able to as well, still is nice to remember how good those things taste

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy Three Wise Men Day!

Even on a diet, you can have a small piece of cake on a special occasion. Have your cake and enjoy it!
I wish u could, but i have to un-do 5 years of really bad eating habits as soon as possible, iron discipline is iron discipline, :smile:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In Germany we usually decorate our Christmas Tree on the 24th of December, and it comes down again today, the 6th of January.
I already threw mine out earlier, I hope I didn't forget an ornament again like last year lol
Today children dress up as the Three Wise Men in Germany and go from house to house, bless it, and collect money for hospitals or poor people or hospitals, etc.

Where I grew up, the Christmas decorations always went down on January 6th, the Feast of the Three Kings Day. It always seemd rather brutal to see Christmas trees here in the dumpster on the 26th.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today children dress up as the Three Wise Men in Germany and go from house to house, bless it, and collect money for hospitals or poor people or hospitals, etc.
Ohh thats so nice, usually here, most people share the "rosca de reyes" cause few people actually eat all of it, so everywhere you go, you have a chance to eat it, and something that became a tradition kid of, its a tv network gather toys, or money, so today they deliver them where children are poor, this year they reached 15 million toys again

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Today in Buenos Aires they brought out all of the new tiger cubs born in the last two weeks (six of them, two are white) for Rosca de Reyes and children clubs brought all the animals (especially the lion cubs) presents of acceptable zoo food. But being Buenos Aires, the majority of the City residents continued to vacation in Mar del Plata and trying drown in unusually high surf.