The thrill is gone...

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With apologies to BB King, I had an epihany tonight. I discovered that my mild fascination with larger dicks has pretty much vanished since coming to this site. Not that I can't acknowledge them, or enjoy them, if the guy they are attached to is good, just that the minor objectification I had of a large cock, and all that goes with that, has pretty much disappeared, So, I guess I just wanted to say thanks to everybody here, for the needed perspective and slap to get over it completely.:smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
davidjh7 said:
So, I guess I just wanted to say thanks to everybody here, for the needed perspective and slap to get over it completely.:smile:

*gives David a cock-slap* :rolleyes:

I'm glad you have found clarity anew that it's not the cock that maketh the man, but most often, the man that maketh the cock.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
LPSG isn't one of those in-your-face drum beaters that tries to pound a message home.

We kind of sneak up on you. :grin:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
LPSG isn't one of those in-your-face drum beaters that tries to pound a message home.

We kind of sneak up on you. :grin:

In "real life" (IS there such a thing as real life?) I have honestly cared one way or the other in regards to any potential or actual sexual partners, friends, relationships, etc. Once my initial curiosity of "so THAT'S what he has" is over with, it has always gone completely in the background. My internalized interest has always come from my own personal insecurities, and societies stuip overemphasis on external physical characteristics as ways of catgorizing the worth of individuals. A healthy dose of reality dispells the stupidity of too much focus on a characteristic none of us has any control over, one way or the other. NO matter what our background, or position in life, or any natural gifts, we all suffer, some more than others, but we all have out personal hells to live through. SOmetimes, we just forget that others have theirs as well, and only see the things they got that we didn't. Again, thanks for the wakeup call---I need a good metaphorical spanking every now and then.:biggrin1: As well as typing lessons.:tongue:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
David, this is a phenomenon we all face eventually, which is why the Etc threads exist. Big dicks are nice, they're pretty and all that, but after the initial WOW factor, most of us realise we really are more interested in people than body parts after all. Welcome home, you have arrived.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
David, this is a phenomenon we all face eventually, which is why the Etc threads exist. Big dicks are nice, they're pretty and all that, but after the initial WOW factor, most of us realise we really are more interested in people than body parts after all. Welcome home, you have arrived.

What she said.

It's just dick.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
madame_zora said:

Thank you, Madame Z. As I said, in real life encounters, it never mattered. Only in my dark insecure moments. And I will have them again, but it is nice to know there is a place I can go to be reminded of reality, since I don't get laid often enough to have it stick in my brain from personal experience.:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
david,

You rule.

-Chase

Thanks, Chase. I think you rule, too. Actually, you are MUCH cuter than the two brats currently in line for a throne in England, so you get my vote :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Good for you David...There is more to a body than just a huge dick.
*did I just say that*...:biggrin1:

No, all joking aside, I respect that you can declair that so confidently. Alot of people dont' have the brass to realize there is more to life than just what is swinging between someone's legs:biggrin1: