The thrill of seeing men infect each other with HIV/STD's.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by SDStudent, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDStudent

SDStudent New Member

I find it extremely erotic. I would not volunteer myself to such practice but the way people disregard their life for the sake of pleasure and lust enthralls me. I know this post may sound a bit spiteful, but it was (mostly) their choice and it is their life they're ruining after all. I'm not saying I like to see other people's life crumble slowly and painfully, I just like the first stage of the... umm process?

Does anyone else agree?

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you are correct in that your post will draw criticism, so i might as well start. i can't figure out which is worse, the over insensitivity of it or its utter ignorance.

as to your last question, no, i don't agree.

3. SDStudent

SDStudent New Member

I can somewhat agree with the "insensitivity" part, but ignorant? You lost me there.

4. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't get it, how could you see something like that? I'm not even going to comment on the morality of it, I just don't know how you could physically see a person get infected with a STD.

5. SDStudent

SDStudent New Member

But it IS their choice after all. It's not like they were ambushed by an HIV positive.

6. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    First thing I wondered upon reading this was, "who fucked over this person??" Whoever it was did a thorough job, methinks. Though you seem somewhat insincere in your sentiment. You find it extremely erotic...enthralling? but would not volunteer yourself?? Why the fuck not?? Go for it, I say.

7. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hope to god this is a joke.

8. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

This turns you on. I don't think you need to intellectually defend it. It's a kink/fantasy. You're not obligated to participate. You're not obligated to make it happen. In fact, I think everyone here would agree that it's best if you do neither.

Just because someone consents to something when horny doesn't mean they fully want it. Being fucked-up on libido isn't hugely different than being fucked-up on alcohol. No one would ever want to encourage someone under chemical influence to do something they'd ultimately regret. Hopefully this would be one of those things.

But I think shaming you over this would be totally pointless.

#8 D_Miranda_Wrights, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  9. SDStudent

SDStudent New Member

Natural selection. I have enough sense to know the difference between life and death.

And why am I being bashed for this? Is this not human nature? Have you not seen the history of human actions? Their drives? Their motives?

#9 SDStudent, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  10. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

i get the same thrill everytime someone smokes a cig, the thrill of imagining someones lungs being blacker than my skin makes me just fap fap fap fap fap fap

:smokin::wank:

11. everyday_regular

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh my god, people dying is just sooooo sexy.

12. SDStudent

SDStudent New Member

Right you are, my friend. People smoke, people die from it, rinse, repeat. It's not really hard if you think about it. I'm pretty sure people are well educated enough to know the risks, let alone the visible consequences.

13. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who said I was bashing you? On the contrary, am I not being sympathetic in contemplating what events in your "story" that may have led up to your particular "fetish" (for want of a better word)?

All I've suggested was that you go for it. Fulfill the fantasy. Be all that you can be.

14. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

I think you're fundamentally right in a way, but I think you're also being a little disingenuous. I don't think many people would admit that the nicotine buzz is worth the health costs associated with cigarette smoking. And yet there are many cigarette addicts. I don't think the take-away is that irrational behavior is natural and shouldn't be avoided; I think the take-away is that sometimes our limbic system overwhelms our cortex and we fuck up.

Infecting yourself with HIV for a transient sexual thrill would, I think, be a clear example of fucking up.

15. SDStudent

SDStudent New Member

@tgirls: A stupid post? Or an opinion you cannot absorb/accept?

16. SDStudent

SDStudent New Member

No events, just pure fascination.

17. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seems like a kinked twist on romanticizing morbidity: vampires, nihilism, passion over reason, etc. The main thing is that vampires are fantasy; people with illness are real, and the people who love them are real. The consequences are real.

That alone makes a thread like this seem like trolling to get an emotional reaction.

18. aninnymouse

Gold Member

OK, I understand the thrill of watching bareback/unprotected sex. However, I don't see any thrill in the idea of knowing that someone is going to get a life altering and potentially life threataning disease from it.

In short, I don't find the idea of a persong getting HIV hot or a turn on, I merely find it sad.

Also, I don't know if "stupid post" is the right wording. Unless you simply find things that you don't agree with to be stupid.....

19. SDStudent

SDStudent New Member

Exactly. You know it's there, the media is just masking it to make it more appealing. Moreover, you're hiding it with excuses and invalid reasoning. What makes you better than I if you indulge yourself in watching bareback/unprotected sex?

20. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    post deleted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.