The thrill of seeing men infect each other with HIV/STD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDStudent

1st Like
Media
I find it extremely erotic. I would not volunteer myself to such practice but the way people disregard their life for the sake of pleasure and lust enthralls me. I know this post may sound a bit spiteful, but it was (mostly) their choice and it is their life they're ruining after all. I'm not saying I like to see other people's life crumble slowly and painfully, I just like the first stage of the... umm process?

Does anyone else agree?

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get it, how could you see something like that? I'm not even going to comment on the morality of it, I just don't know how you could physically see a person get infected with a STD.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I find it extremely erotic. I would not volunteer myself to such practice but the way people disregard their life for the sake of pleasure and lust enthralls me. I know this post may sound a bit spiteful, but it was (mostly) their choice and it is their life they're ruining after all. I'm not saying I like to see other people's life crumble slowly and painfully, I just like the first stage of the... umm process?

Does anyone else agree?

First thing I wondered upon reading this was, "who fucked over this person??" Whoever it was did a thorough job, methinks. Though you seem somewhat insincere in your sentiment. You find it extremely erotic...enthralling? but would not volunteer yourself?? Why the fuck not?? Go for it, I say.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This turns you on. I don't think you need to intellectually defend it. It's a kink/fantasy. You're not obligated to participate. You're not obligated to make it happen. In fact, I think everyone here would agree that it's best if you do neither.

Just because someone consents to something when horny doesn't mean they fully want it. Being fucked-up on libido isn't hugely different than being fucked-up on alcohol. No one would ever want to encourage someone under chemical influence to do something they'd ultimately regret. Hopefully this would be one of those things.

But I think shaming you over this would be totally pointless.

Last edited:

SDStudent

1st Like
Media
You find it extremely erotic...enthralling? but would not volunteer yourself?? Why the fuck not?? Go for it, I say.

Natural selection. I have enough sense to know the difference between life and death.

And why am I being bashed for this? Is this not human nature? Have you not seen the history of human actions? Their drives? Their motives?

Last edited:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does anyone else agree?

i get the same thrill everytime someone smokes a cig, the thrill of imagining someones lungs being blacker than my skin makes me just fap fap fap fap fap fap

:smokin::wank:

SDStudent

1st Like
Media
i get the same thrill everytime someone smokes a cig, the thrill of imagining someones lungs being blacker than my skin makes me just fap fap fap fap fap fap

:smokin::wank:

Right you are, my friend. People smoke, people die from it, rinse, repeat. It's not really hard if you think about it. I'm pretty sure people are well educated enough to know the risks, let alone the visible consequences.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Natural selection. I have enough sense to know the difference between life and death.

And why am I being bashed for this? Is this not human nature? Have you not seen the history of human actions? Their drives? Their motives?

Who said I was bashing you? On the contrary, am I not being sympathetic in contemplating what events in your "story" that may have led up to your particular "fetish" (for want of a better word)?

All I've suggested was that you go for it. Fulfill the fantasy. Be all that you can be.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right you are, my friend. People smoke, people die from it, rinse, repeat. It's not really hard if you think about it. I'm pretty sure people are well educated enough to know the risks, let alone the visible consequences.

I think you're fundamentally right in a way, but I think you're also being a little disingenuous. I don't think many people would admit that the nicotine buzz is worth the health costs associated with cigarette smoking. And yet there are many cigarette addicts. I don't think the take-away is that irrational behavior is natural and shouldn't be avoided; I think the take-away is that sometimes our limbic system overwhelms our cortex and we fuck up.

Infecting yourself with HIV for a transient sexual thrill would, I think, be a clear example of fucking up.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems like a kinked twist on romanticizing morbidity: vampires, nihilism, passion over reason, etc. The main thing is that vampires are fantasy; people with illness are real, and the people who love them are real. The consequences are real.

That alone makes a thread like this seem like trolling to get an emotional reaction.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK, I understand the thrill of watching bareback/unprotected sex. However, I don't see any thrill in the idea of knowing that someone is going to get a life altering and potentially life threataning disease from it.

In short, I don't find the idea of a persong getting HIV hot or a turn on, I merely find it sad.

Also, I don't know if "stupid post" is the right wording. Unless you simply find things that you don't agree with to be stupid.....

SDStudent

1st Like
Media
OK, I understand the thrill of watching bareback/unprotected sex. However, I don't see any thrill in the idea of knowing that someone is going to get a life altering and potentially life threataning disease from it.

Exactly. You know it's there, the media is just masking it to make it more appealing. Moreover, you're hiding it with excuses and invalid reasoning. What makes you better than I if you indulge yourself in watching bareback/unprotected sex?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

In short, I don't find the idea of a persong getting HIV hot or a turn on, I merely find it sad.

Also, I don't know if "stupid post" is the right wording. Unless you simply find things that you don't agree with to be stupid.....
post deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.