The thrill of seeing men infect each other with HIV/STD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Just to be clear: I'm not defending op, I'm disgusted by his fantasies and I could never have a friendly conversation with somebody with those kind of thoughts.

But I also think most replies here are immature, premature and come from a lack of empathy.
Premature because op only stated to have had a fantasy about it, he didn't state to have participated or supported any kind of this sort of act. Hence the "killing sarah palin" and rape-thing I wrote earlier. If you fantasize about it, no problem. But if you support the killing and raping, or participate in it: a very big no-no.

immature: this applies mainly to rob_just_"don't judge me you fucking racist idiot"_rob

lack of empathy: op has some issues, clearly. And obviously it's difficult to get inside a sick mind, I'm just trying to...

SDStudent

1st Like
Media
I never said I would support this. I merely stated it as a fantasy. If you like it, cool. If not, then I don't care. It's not like I'm saying that people who make conscious mistakes should be damned to life's end. All I'm saying is that these people know what they got into and I have no sympathy for that. Simple as that.

Now, if someone were to get raped and contracted diseases, THAT would be a different story.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just reading the title of this thread was like a kick in the stomach.

The OP has a skewed and perverted sense of the erotic.

Having lost two ex-lovers and countless friends to HIV, and dealing with friends now living with the disease--none of whom made a "choice"--I find the entire premise of this thread revolting.

I think the OP needs professional help.

I agree!

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Recently there was an ad on Craig's List which was by a negative bottom asking to have bareback sex with positive guys. I flagged it, but that doesn't mean that it won't come back or that there aren't sick people who would do something like that. I think the OP needs to see a shrink.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it extremely erotic. I would not volunteer myself to such practice but the way people disregard their life for the sake of pleasure and lust enthralls me. I know this post may sound a bit spiteful, but it was (mostly) their choice and it is their life they're ruining after all. I'm not saying I like to see other people's life crumble slowly and painfully, I just like the first stage of the... umm process?

Does anyone else agree?

:eek::confused::thumbsdown2::squintfinger::puke::261::bryce:

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Recently there was an ad on Craig's List which was by a negative bottom asking to have bareback sex with positive guys. I flagged it, but that doesn't mean that it won't come back or that there aren't sick people who would do something like that. I think the OP needs to see a shrink.

I saw a blog not to long ago about this guy, and that's what he did. He went around giving people his "poz" load, people who ASKED for it. They even talked about like... How certain people wanted to be infected by people who didn't take their meds. It was truely unbelievable.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but you could compare this fantasy somehow to people with the very common rape fantasies. They FANTASIZE about it, but they don't want it to become real...

YouTube - Louis C.K. Rough Sex

Just to be clear: I'm not defending op, I'm disgusted by his fantasies and I could never have a friendly conversation with somebody with those kind of thoughts.

But I also think most replies here are immature, premature and come from a lack of empathy.
Premature because op only stated to have had a fantasy about it, he didn't state to have participated or supported any kind of this sort of act. Hence the "killing sarah palin" and rape-thing I wrote earlier. If you fantasize about it, no problem. But if you support the killing and raping, or participate in it: a very big no-no.

immature: this applies mainly to rob_just_"don't judge me you fucking racist idiot"_rob

lack of empathy: op has some issues, clearly. And obviously it's difficult to get inside a sick mind, I'm just trying to...

I don't agree with your analogy or your interpretation of what the op said or the intent behind it. And to answer your first question, no, I was not being sarcastic.

Clearly the intent, or one of the intents, of the op is to evoke outrage at his commentary. He (or she, haven't the foggiest which) knows that here such sentiments as he expressed will get that kind of reaction. And indeed perhaps he/she gets off on this as well. Regardless, I was not inclined to oblige.

Rather, my response (which included a passing acknowledgment of possible life events which may have given rise to the op's "obsession") was meant to highlight the disparity between what the op finds erotic as a witness to another's risky behavior as opposed to the op's willingness to put himself/herself at the same risk.

Contrary to your analogy of "the rape fantasy" the op didn't say it was erotic for him/her to be infected with HIV, to risk being infected, or even imagine being infected. The title is quite clear on this, and given that, I found it rather disingenuous. My suggestion was that rather than be a bystander, get TRULY thrilled by becoming a participant.

This is not likely to happen however because the op's reference to "natural selection" and such reveals the truly malicious nature of the scenario, hardly "erotic" I'd say - unless that is, the death of others you feel should be "naturally de-selected is something that floats your "boat".

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP,

Sick as this poor fucker is (the one chasing HIV) you're even sicker for wanting to watch him get infected.

Its not a "kink", not a "fetish", its sick and its wrong and I wouldn't be surprised if you were some guy who's positive and been going around bare-backing people who don't know you're positive and (in a sick twisted fucked up way) seeking someone, anyone, to validate your evil actions.

You remind me of Gaetan Dugas, also alleged to be "Patient Zero". He was begged (repeatedly) by doctors at the CDC to stop having unprotected anal sex with men (clearly he was a top) after being diagnosed with Karposi's Sarcoma.

He refused and quite literally killed off thousands of men by infecting the hundreds of men he slept with who then, unknowingly, passed it on to the men they slept with.

I hope he's roasting on a spit in hell and if you're behaving like he did, I hope you join him!

For those who want to know more about the Patient Zero theory: http://www.biography.com/articles/Patient-Zero-9542314

Last edited:

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cannot bring myself to address the OP and this ridiculous, demented concept of finding erotic pleasure over this.

But to the posts of "biginbellevue" and "xmarks...": there has been studies, commentary and outcry about the new culture of positive drug dependancy. ("positive" as in everything is peachy keen)

In LA, or more precisely West Hollywood, one can see billboards of sexy, handsome, smiling, gym-hard boys under the banner headline "I'm Positive". Billboards sponsored by AIDS organizations and drug companies to promote happy, carefree living with the disease, that give our young gay brethren the idea that they are missing out on "belonging". It's SICK!!!

Harvey Fierstein did a wonderful segment on the canceled LOGO show "In The Life" but hard as I tried I cannot seem to dig up the video. But I did find several editorials dealing with the subject matter:

The Culture of Disease - Fierstein - NYT

God bless Harvey Fierstein (on HIV and a new generation) - Straight Dope Message Board

The Advocate - Google Books

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More on Gaetan Dugas:

"Club Baths, San Francisco, November 1982 . . . When the moaning stopped, the young man rolled over on his back for a cigarette. Gaetan Dugas reached up for the lights, turning up the rheostat slowly so his partner's eyes would have time to adjust. He then made a point of eyeing the purple lesions on his chest. "Gay cancer," he said, almost as if he were talking to himself. "Maybe you'll get it too." -- Randy Shilts, And the Band Played On"

SDStudent

1st Like
Media
I hope he's roasting on a spit in hell and if you're behaving like he did, I hope you join him!

Okay. Well, I think I've had my great share of being bashed and judged for voicing a "kink", as atlcgirl would put it. Can a mod close this? Appreciated.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please see a therapist. (and find something more constructive to think about).

On second thought, maybe you're just trolling.

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay. Well, I think I've had my great share of being bashed and judged for voicing a "kink", as atlcgirl would put it. Can a mod close this? Appreciated.

Aw, hunny, what's wrong? I get too close to the truth?

I didn't call it a "kink" first, some other person in this thread did.

SDStudent

1st Like
Media
Your reaction is amusing. I wasn't asking for much when I made this thread but wow, you certainly have a way with words.

Oh, and the "truth" hurts, doesn't it?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Status
Not open for further replies.