The Tom Leykis Thread

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tom ignores the fact that womn might actually get together cause....news flash.....they like each other and enjoy each others company.

i have had plenty of luck with chicks.....at every stage in life, hs, college athelete, broke loser, broke med student, lost shiftless soul, doctor........

why not cause i was a jerk....cause i was a damn good time to be around!!!!!!

from time to time a self absorbed jerk, other times a edger to please puppy...depended on life phase and dynamic of relationship.....but always girls came around because of a combo of some attaction, fun and sexual chemistry

guys stop thinking women are some strange creature to be lured, tricked and figured out....good chance they think just like you (with some quirky differences that make the world go round....think ying yang)

AND TO ALL THE NICE GUYS.....
1.a nice guy is not some guy who gives a girl everything she wants in the hope she will be tricked into sleeping with you

2. a nice guy is not a guy who poses as a friend to a women who is oviously not into you, attempts to wear her down and latter date

if you are nice from the heart and true to your self you really wont even notice how nice you are being

yes girls love a rebel.....everyone does...even in the bible (think prodical son)......

AND TO ALL THE BAD BOYS
1. learning to be a jackass from a fat old bitter man does not a rebel make

2. calling a girl weeks latter when you really want to call today does not make you james dean........doing what you want does

and lastly i wont say all but alot of girls are real good at reading us, they spend lost of time thinking about relationships, are very intuitive.......most will be able to smell a phoney like a FART IN A CAR

You're amusing, I would say that's why you always had a woman in your life. You didn't come across as a jerk, just funny. Attitude is key in my opinion. Most people with atleast a partially functioning brain could see through the games this radio host tries to convince men will get them laid. I think it's really sad. If this really works on women I would guess that the woman that falls for it could either be naive or think so little of herself that she doesn't realise what's going on. Head games are tiring and boring.

Last edited by a moderator:

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YouTube - Tom Leykis- Cheating On Husband With Soulmate 1

YouTube - Tom Leykis- Cheating On Husband With Soulmate 2

YouTube - Tom Leykis- Cheating On Husband With Soulmate 3

Part 4 unavailable

Prototypical woman who uses a nice dependable guy to take care of the kids, and cheats on him with some thug to give her sexual adventure. Standard. I never want to hear women say "Why can't I find any nice guys?" because he's been sitting next to you your hole life, you just never had any interest in him because you thought he was boring.

D_Dietrich Dipper

Account Disabled
Media

Part 4 unavailable

Prototypical woman who uses a nice dependable guy to take care of the kids, and cheats on him with some thug to give her sexual adventure. Standard. I never want to hear women say "Why can't I find any nice guys?" because he's been sitting next to you your hole life, you just never had any interest in him because you thought he was boring.

True shit man, true shit

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Part 4 unavailable

just wondering, why so bitter? have you been burnt by a girl recently?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To the OP: You are talking about a certain 'type' of woman, not all women.

Albeit, there are a ton of women like the ones you are talking about (probably more of them than there are good ones)... that doesn't mean all of them are like that.

Besides, you and no one else really wants a 'bad' woman anyway.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been used time and time again. It's war now!
You acted like a chump, attracted losers, and let yourself get used. Act like a man, dump losers, figure out why you attract skanks and stop attracting them, but most of all, respect yourself by living a righteous life. Your approach is just cosmically, karmicly, stupid.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I didn't know who he was before listening I would have thought it was Glenn Beck. Just another loud, obnoxious, uninformed disc jockey catering to the lowest common denominator. Let's just be honest here, this whole "treat women like shit" philosophy is anything but new.

And news flash to people who believe in this shit:

WOMEN WILL ONLY FUCK YOU IF YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE, IF THEY WERE GOING TO FUCK YOU ANYWAY BEFORE THEY FOUND OUT YOU WERE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!

Which means you better be pretty fucking "hawt" to make a good first impression in a bar full of other, dressed to the nines, horny douchebags who probably spent the drive over listening to the same shit.

Here's Ryanp's take on it.

Women will date you if you're CONFIDENT not ARROGANT. I keep hearing this shit about "I was so niiiiiice and she took advantage of me so I'll do the opposite and be mean so she'll want me more."

Do you not see the flaw in this logic? Would you enjoy dating someone who is clingy and needy? Would you enjoy dating someone who constantly belittled and insulted you? OF COURSE NOT!

Find the middle ground, nothing is black and white.

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
I'm tired of women using me for my nice guy qualities. I hate how women hate me for caring about them. I used to be an angel. I'm not going to continue making the same mistakes. War!
u must be doing somthn wrong or putting out wrong vibes or acting insincerely or acting desperately or...i could go on for it to be that those are the only kind of women you meet.check yourself......beforte you wreck yourself.

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
yeah treat women like crap and they'll come knocking in no time!

you must be an idiot, i will help break it down for you because no woman (or any other being) wants to be treated like crap

"nice guys" confuse being nice with being a pussy, "nice guys" are unattractive to women because they try to win a girl over by being a doormat, nobody wants a doormat as a mate, she wants a man. since "nice guys" are pussies, they don't have the stones to look in the mirror and say "look, im a pussy, how can i fix this", instead they blame women for their unattractive behavior and listen to some old fart rant on the radio projecting his own bad luck with women onto the entire female population, (he has to have an audience since he's on radio, so he has a nation of pussies following him preeching his word). so what is it that the "nice guy" does? instead of trying to stand up for himself and be his own man, he tries to emmulate the town douche who happens to pick up a boat load of women and claims to be a player this douche is not a real player of course, he's just some guy who can pick up the easiest girls (drunk college girls, women with daddy issues, cougers etc.) and of course, hes an asshole. so this mis guided "nice guy" turns into an "asshole" and is then confused on why he can't get girls. so he to tom leykis youtube videos and comes to the conclusion that "all women are just dumb" and spends his day fowarding his (leykis) mis guided, half brained rants.

1. you're not a nice guy, you're a doormat, stop confusing being a whimp with being a nice person, because a genuine nice person won't "turn into an asshole" just to pick up girls (they usually fail miserably btw)

2. treating women like crap will never get you a good woman, treat em like crap and you'll either get shitty women or nothing in return (most likely, nothing)

3. being rich and powerful might get you women, but again, just having those traits will land you with a gold digger, so knock yourself out, im sure you'll have fun with a toxic individual since you sound pretty toxic yourself

4. to earn respect you need to give respect, im sure you dont respect women, and thats your choice, just dont be disappointed when you get nothing back (which you deserve)

5. women dont "hate" poor guys, they are just unattracted to losers, what self respecting woman would want to date a 30 year old burger flipper with no ambitions, no goals and no plan who lives in his moms basement?

and i think we have found your problem, you sound like a loser doormat, asshole who sits around all day listening to some troll with a microphone saying all women are rubish, and you are gullible enough to believe it, and after all these negatives, you are shocked that women dont find you attractive?

get real, bro
word...

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
I used to listen to this guy on the radio years back.. A lot of women would call his show and say he's right.. That must mean something.. It doesn't mean every woman agrees.. Also, his tips are really directed for guys who want to get laid not necessarily for guys wanting love..

Treating women like shit doesn't mean anything harsh.. It means not doing exactly what she wants.. For example, if a woman tells me to call her at 7:00 pm, I'll call her closer to 8:00 pm.. When a woman asks me out, I tell her "it sounds great but let me get back to you on that".. When I invite women to the movies I always tell them the name of the flick I'm going to see and ask them if they'd like to come along.. Sometimes a few days later when we're actually going to the movie, they suggest we see something else.. That's when I say "I told you what movie I was going to see, it would be great if you came with me but if you don't want to see the movie then I understand".. They come, they always come.. Just don't fall for the switch they sometimes try to pull.. If you do everything they say, then you are being a pussy..

What I do find interesting is that I can understand women taking offense to what Tom says.. I have absolutely no idea why a man would be offended and upset..
how old are you?

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

that's your fault dude, stop acting like a bitch when it comes to girls

no they don't like pussies (what you have obviously been doing for years)

no they don't like assholes (tom leykis) ... just think about it, are you really getting advice about girls from a fat, old, mean, bitter guy who has been in multiple failed marriages?

what they like is guys who are confident who have a back bone and not afraid of being themselves, the only reason "jerks" tend to get girls is because they usually have these characteristics, not because they go around filling message boards with youtube links from some old bitter douche lol

just wondering ... ever since you've been sucking tom's virtual cock, how often have you been getting laid?

:rolleyes:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
... And news flash to people who believe in this shit:

WOMEN WILL ONLY FUCK YOU IF YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE, IF THEY WERE GOING TO FUCK YOU ANYWAY BEFORE THEY FOUND OUT YOU WERE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!

Which means you better be pretty fucking "hawt" to make a good first impression in a bar full of other, dressed to the nines, horny douchebags who probably spent the drive over listening to the same shit.

Here's Ryanp's take on it.

Women will date you if you're CONFIDENT not ARROGANT. I keep hearing this shit about "I was so niiiiiice and she took advantage of me so I'll do the opposite and be mean so she'll want me more."

Do you not see the flaw in this logic? Would you enjoy dating someone who is clingy and needy? Would you enjoy dating someone who constantly belittled and insulted you? OF COURSE NOT!

Find the middle ground, nothing is black and white.

Beauty is still in the 'eye of the beholder', and this becomes especially apparent if you look at some of these guys that women are calling hot nowadays (i.e. the scary lookin' dude from Twilight).

And I have to disagree with the bolded statement also to some degree because most of the time what you see is that a woman has done the opposite and confused arrogance for confidence.

I think this is where a lot of people get the "women like assholes" belief from. Inherently, no guy or girl wants to be with an asshole, but I've seen it time and time again and I know others have as well that a woman will confuse some cocky, jerk of a guy for one that exhudes true confidence.

It takes a truely self aware and confident woman to be able to discern between the fake self confidence that a jerk guy puts off and the down to earth, true self confidence that a good guy emits.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beauty is still in the 'eye of the beholder', and this becomes especially apparent if you look at some of these guys that women are calling hot nowadays (i.e. the scary lookin' dude from Twilight).

And I have to disagree with the bolded statement also to some degree because most of the time what you see is that a woman has done the opposite and confused arrogance for confidence.

I think this is where a lot of people get the "women like assholes" belief from. Inherently, no guy or girl wants to be with an asshole, but I've seen it time and time again and I know others have as well that a woman will confuse some cocky, jerk of a guy for one that exhudes true confidence.

I think you might be going to far with "most of the time", which implies over 50% of the time. Most women have a good enough head on their shoulders to spot the difference between confidence and arrogance.

I'm not a psychiatrist so I can't say, neither here nor there, why some women have the tendency to gravitate towards asshole men. I'm sure there are a lot of complex issues at hand and I'm not an authority on the topic at hand.

It takes a truely self aware and confident woman to be able to discern between the fake self confidence that a jerk guy puts off and the down to earth, true self confidence that a good guy emits.
No it doesn't. How little credit you give women.

"Only the smartest and brightest of the feeble minded sex can tell a truly confident man from a faking arrogant man."

Give me a break. A majority of women have good enough sense to stay away from these types of guys. The others, and I'm talking a VERY SMALL FRACTION here, do fall for them, I won't argue with you there. But don't paint women with such a broad brush.

If me and Douchey Mcgee head into a bar, or coffee shop, or book store together and hit on the same women, 99 times out 100 I walk out with the number.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you might be going to far with "most of the time", which implies over 50% of the time. Most women have a good enough head on their shoulders to spot the difference between confidence and arrogance.

I'm not a psychiatrist so I can't say, neither here nor there, why some women have the tendency to gravitate towards asshole men. I'm sure there are a lot of complex issues at hand and I'm not an authority on the topic at hand.

Actually, 'most of the time' could be changed to 'nearly all of the time' imo.

I'd say about 95% of women don't have a good enough head on their shoulders to spot the difference between confidence and arrogance. The same goes for about 95% of men who can't spot the difference between a good girl who is confident/caring and a bad one who is a manipulative bitch. :tongue:

No it doesn't. How little credit you give women.

"Only the smartest and brightest of the feeble minded sex can tell a truly confident man from a faking arrogant man."

Give me a break. A majority of women have good enough sense to stay away from these types of guys. The others, and I'm talking a VERY SMALL FRACTION here, do fall for them, I won't argue with you there. But don't paint women with such a broad brush.

If me and Douchey Mcgee head into a bar, or coffee shop, or book store together and hit on the same women, 99 times out 100 I walk out with the number.

What I've been saying is completely true. Your statement in quotations came out of the left field though... no one said anything about smartest/brightest/feeble minded, etc. I'm talking about self confidence.

Not trying to be attacking, but if you don't think what I'm saying is true then you are obviously very inexperienced in the field of male/female relationships. You're giving far too much benefit of the doubt to both sexes.

The majority of women do not have good enough sense to stay away from those types of guys, just like the majority of men do not have good enough sense to stay away from those types of girls.

It's not even a one sex-sided issue.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stopped reading at 95%.

You stopped reading because you know that you are wrong.

I'm painting both men and women with the broad brush of reality.

You're making it out to be like most men and women are saints and good people - the fact of the matter is that they are not.

Don't be mad at me because I'm not living in the fog.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Moving on from those experiences and learning from them and still being a good person is the better choice in my opinion. Everything that you have posted in this thread doesn't sound like the things you've said in the past. When something hurts you, you are supposed to get stronger, not become weaker. Being bitter is the weaker choice, I'm sure you're better than that. Don't let something that happened in the past form your future. You're just letting that person continue hurting you as long as you dwell on it. I find it sad that you would want to be anything like this Tom Leykis character when you could be a better man.