The Tom Leykis Thread

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been used time and time again. It's war now!

I will go ahead and say that I'm sorry that you've been used time and time again, I really am. With that being said, the only way you're going to get used is IF you let someone use you. Do you just allow a stranger to walk up to you, pick your pockets, and take cash out of your wallet? No, you stop them, of course. The same thing with users applies. So before you start dumping on women, your opponent, you need to get your defense together. That's not me being a douche or anything, I'm just letting you know- check you! Because if women keep using you, then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that you're the common factor.

Just sayin!

Happy 420!

Dante'

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't really read through the thread because it sounds like it gets crazy. But from what I've seen, I'll say this. If a woman, or hell- a man as well, pursues relations with an asshole/bitch, then 9 times out of 10, you're looking at security issues with that man or woman. And I'm sure all of you have known the really hot, sweet girl who dates the asshole who cheats on her and treats her like shit- and when you ask her why she does it, she immediately believes that she can't do better. That's your red flag right there! Why some guys date crazy assholes and bitches- same reason applies! They're too afraid to lose this piece of shit and have nothing!

Some people would rather have shit than nothing. And the fucked up part about it, when the shit hits the fan and their world comes crashing down, they act as if they don't know why or what happened. But it was all apparent and in their faces the entire time, they just chose not to see it. Some of you need to stop trying to pursue relationships with other people and start trying to pursue them with yourselves for a bit.

I'm not trying to tell you how to lead your life or what's best for you. But if you go from relationship to relationship to relationship, and all of them are shit, then maybe you need to sit your ass down some where and try something new. Get to know you, and truly like yourself. After about 6 months to a year, you'll have an understanding of what you will and will not tolerate. And the moment someone starts with any kind of bullshit, you're out the door. No second thoughts. I love people, I really do. One of my best friends tell me that I throw people away too easily. And it's not that I do, it's just that I put a price on people. I already know that I'm priceless, and to each and every single one of you, you should be priceless as well. And with me putting prices on people, I ask myself "is this motherfucker worth investing in?" If you even have to ask that question, GOOD BYE! You don't have time for that craziness. You should know that anyone in your life is right for you, is positive for you, and is there because you want them there, not because you need them there. And if you ever have to question that, then they need to go.

Okay, I'm done. Sorry about that. I get a little mouthy after I've smoked. Enjoy your day!

Last edited:

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You stopped reading because you know that you are wrong.

No I stopped reading because 95% is a ridiculous figure. You're saying if you have 100 people at an event 95 people will not be able to tell the difference between confidence and arrogance. Sorry buddy but you either live an area filled with idiots or award winning actors.

I'm painting both men and women with the broad brush of reality.

Fair enough. I'm all for equality. :D

You're making it out to be like most men and women are saints and good people - the fact of the matter is that they are not.

Don't be mad at me because I'm not living in the fog.

Once again, I don't know where you live, but you might want to consider moving.

I'm not trying to make it seem like most people are saints but to say that over 50% of the population are NOT GOOD PEOPLE is just an ignorant thing to say.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No I stopped reading because 95% is a ridiculous figure. You're saying if you have 100 people at an event 95 people will not be able to tell the difference between confidence and arrogance. Sorry buddy but you either live an area filled with idiots or award winning actors.

You're misinterpreting what I'm saying and thinking on a very small scale. I'm talking about the billions of people out there in the world, not a small sample size of 100.

I'm saying 5% of billions are either confident or know how to perceive true confidence.

Once again, I don't know where you live, but you might want to consider moving.

I'm not trying to make it seem like most people are saints but to say that over 50% of the population are NOT GOOD PEOPLE is just an ignorant thing to say.

I never said anything about what percentage of people were good or bad. The only percentages I gave were based on 'confidence'.

However, since you mentioned it... yes, people are generally not good people. Who knows the actual percentage, but if you keep up with the news, economy, war, what goes on in your own neighborhood, etc. it should be very evident just how many good people are out there versus the amount of bad people out there. Not to mention selfishness, jealousy, hatred etc. that we see running rampant is so many people today - again qualities of all these 'good' people that mention.

Would I prefer it to be that way? Of course not. But at the same time I'm not going lie to myself and say, "Well, most people are good people!" :cool:

Maybe it's a USA thing... and Canada has it better...

Last edited:

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're misinterpreting what I'm saying and thinking on a very small scale. I'm talking about the billions of people out there in the world, not a small sample size of 100.

I'm saying 5% of billions are either confident or know how to perceive true confidence.

So you're saying that over 6 billion people can't tell if someone is being arrogant or confident?

Taken from post #57

I'd say about 95% of women don't have a good enough head on their shoulders to spot the difference between confidence and arrogance. The same goes for about 95% of men who can't spot the difference between a good girl who is confident/caring and a bad one who is a manipulative bitch. :tongue:
I never said anything about what percentage of people were good or bad. The only percentages I gave were based on 'confidence'.
When you say "most" in your previous post, it means the majority, which means over 50%.

However, since you mentioned it... yes, people are generally not good people. Who knows the actual percentage, but if you keep up with the news, economy, war, what goes on in your own neighborhood, etc. it should be very evident just how many good people are out there versus the amount of bad people out there. Not to mention selfishness, jealousy, hatred etc. that we see running rampant is so many people today - again qualities of all these 'good' people that mention.

Would I prefer it to be that way? Of course not. But at the same time I'm not going lie to myself and say, "Well, most people are good people!" :cool:
I think we can all agree news stations are in a business to make money and bad news is what sells. Sure you get the odd feel good story on CNN but a vast majority of their programming is dedicated to all the terrible shit that is going on the world. FOX is even worse and they have higher ratings.

I agree there are bad people out there but to say that 50% of people are bad is outrageous. Look at half the people on your block. Are they bad people?

If your answer is yes it really says more about you than anything else.

EDIT: Selfishness and jealousy, even hatred, are normal human emotions and do not dictate whether a person is "bad" or not.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@ Ryanp Ok we're all over the place now... I'm not even sure what to respond to. :rolleyes:

All I can say is that you should reread my posts carefully and come to a conclusion about what I'm actually saying/trying to say.

Also, the word 'most' (or 'generally') doesn't necessarily mean 'over 50%' when it is used. (i.e. 40% 30% 20% 10% ... 40% is the most...).

I think I've pretty much said everything that I wanted to by now and I can see what you are saying also to an extent. We aren't dealing in concrete right/wrong context here anyway.

Last edited:

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'm trying to redirect my anger that I have towards myself for being destructively shy -- towards women. I really need to go to therapy for my shyness, but I'm scared to do this. I didn't mean to anger so many people. This is a very good thread though, an important topic to discuss -- certainly more meaningful than talking about big dicks all day.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I think I'm trying to redirect my anger that I have towards myself for being destructively shy -- towards women. I really need to go to therapy for my shyness, but I'm scared to do this.
That's a very interesting self-revelation. Why are you scared? You should just do that instead of listening to the loser jackass who just feeds your neuroses and makes you angrier. Maybe if you were to become a happier, more confident, more balanced person, you'd have a better chance at attracting higher quality women.

I didn't mean to anger so many people. This is a very good thread though, an important topic to discuss -- certainly more meaningful than talking about big dicks all day.
Maybe for you it is. It doesn't appear it's been that meaningful for most of the responders.

Last edited:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'm trying to redirect my anger that I have towards myself for being destructively shy -- towards women. I really need to go to therapy for my shyness, but I'm scared to do this. I didn't mean to anger so many people. This is a very good thread though, an important topic to discuss -- certainly more meaningful than talking about big dicks all day.

ahh i see, now we found the real problem ... you're just shy!

that can be easily fixed with practice ... listening to some old fart rant about how bad all women are won't help

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
that can be easily fixed with practice

Not easily. Shyness can be a real mental disorder -- see Social Anxiety Disorder on Google. It's not a joke.[/QUOTE]

You're right. It can be. But what do you have to lose? If you don't take a step to make a change/improve, then you'll remain exactly where you are. You should be more afraid of that than seeking the help bud. Something to think about.

Dante'

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Not easily. Shyness can be a real mental disorder -- see Social Anxiety Disorder on Google. It's not a joke.[/QUOTE]

Can I give you some advice that might help? Most colleges and universities offer an acting class that is specifically designed for people who are shy and need a self-confidence boost. It is typically taught by grad students working on their thesis or dissertation. It's a completely safe non judgemental environment. I once taught it and saw first hand how much it helped. It's usually called "Acting For Non Actors."

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

dude its all in your head, think of it like this

what do you think is less attractive?

being a little shy? or being a douche who trolls on message boards with nonesense from an old radio host?

yes, being shy can be crippling, but it IS easy to fix, YOU need to stop making excuses

how is it easily fixed? every day make a goal for yourself to speak to at least 5 strangers and start small talk (in line at the super market for example) this will let you get over your fear of approaching women, because most of your fear you built for yourself is the approach ... once you get past that stage, its up to your personality to score