The ToolMan Says Hello

ToolMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good Day Everyone,

Thanks for having me on the website. I joined about a week ago as “ToolMan.” I like to think to think that’s not simply limited to hammers, drills, and saws.:smile:

A bit about myself:

I’ve played the guitar since I was 9 or 10 years old. It’s still a great passion of mine. I started out as a Punk/Metal player, but in recent times have expanded my horizons into Jazz and Blues. I play in 2, sometimes 3 bands.

When I was 18, I moved to San Fransisco to make my fame and fortune. I played in the underground crossover scene for 5 or 6 years but I had to leave or die. It’s a brutal lifestyle. The cool part (as you Friscoins will know) is that SF is the sex capital of the U.S. If you can’t find it there, you can’t find it anywhere. I got one hell of an education.

When I returned to my adopted hometown, I met a lovely, wholesome young woman who seemed to be quite a bit different than what I was used to. So I politely asked her out on a date. She promptly attacked me, practically shredding my clothes trying to get them off, and screwed me until my brains fell out the back of my head. It’s taken me 17 years to recover.:eek:

You may know her as Chrysalis.

We got married 14 years ago and it’s been bliss ever since. Well, sort of. Okay, who are we kidding. I’m a moody guitar player and she’s an artistic author. But we are truly happily married.

She introduced me to this site after surprising me with a monster deep-throat blow job. Holy Shit Batman, thanks you guys!:biggrin1:

Then, she sent me some great photos of herself for my birthday. After I fucked her brains out, she asked if she could post a few of the pics on LPSG. Who was I to deny her?

The best part of Chrys being here is that it has validated her. I keep telling her how beautiful she is, but now she has other people confirming that as well. Thanks Gang!

Being a Romance Novelist, she needs a research assistant. Of course, I was reluctant at first, but after giving it a try, I caved.

It’s pretty sexually charged around our house these days, but who’s complaining? We have gleaned some valuable info, tips and tricks here. I look forward to hangin’ out here.

Rock On!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The things people get up to on leather couches. :rolleyes:

A superbly insightful and thoughtful introduction, showing yet another reason why you and 'the authoress' are clearly such a great match. :smile:

Welcome to the Land of Perplexing and Strange Genitalia. :cool:

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Toolman, you are rightly named. It looks like it has had plenty of use, too. Welcome to LPSG--- and thanks to Chrysalis, also.:smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Tool Man,
Great Pic's, Welcome to LPSG... No one will answer myb questuion ... What is (0% straight 10% gay. I dont' really understand what that menns...
Signing off for tonight.
Have a great tomorrow.
:cool:

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wanted to fully endorse the ToolMan. His tool has been thoroughly tested for quality and performance. It exceeds industry standards when challenged with frequent and prolonged fucking, and produces copious amounts of beautiful cum. It also withstands changes in climate, being just as effective on the tailgate of a truck in the snow as it is in a forest on a hot summer's day.

Now, allow me to extol the virtues of his hands and tongue, or perhaps the sheer gorgeousness of his eyes...

Can you tell I love this man? :shysmile:

P.S. Nudeyorker - in answer to your question, ToolMan and I both believe that human sexual orientation tends to flow along a continuum. Neither of us can define ourselves as 100% straight, because we each experience same-sex attraction in addition to opposite-sex attraction. It is all a matter of degrees. By saying 90% straight, we mean that most of the time, we are hot for the opposite sex. But sometimes, a person of the same gender strikes our fancy.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great introductions from you both, certainly wonderful to have a couple both be members, going to be great to read both of your posts and get your insight of the multitude of topics here!

ToolMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks everybody for making me feel so welcome. All of the positive
responses have been terrific!

TM