The Top 10 Most Amazing Vaginas

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I especially liked #9, the practice of Labia elongation by Rwandan women.
My first thought was to wonder if that was acheived the same way necks are elongated in some tribes.

The woman with two vaginas apparently had surgery to have them joined into one 'supervagina' but I can't help idle curiosities like... Were they identical in size and appearance? Were they stacked or side by side? Did she have a preference between them?

Another dumb musing was if a toothed vagina is a scary idea, imagine if it was also wearing braces.:cool:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first thought was to wonder if that was acheived the same way necks are elongated in some tribes.

The woman with two vaginas apparently had surgery to have them joined into one 'supervagina' but I can't help idle curiosities like... Were they identical in size and appearance? Were they stacked or side by side? Did she have a preference between them?

Another dumb musing was if a toothed vagina is a scary idea, imagine if it was also wearing braces.:cool:

Your mind is a special place.

Supervagina <-- ROFLMAO!

Patchos has the best vagina on here.
She used to hide ppl in there, from the Nazis in WW2. :p

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have large pussy lips (sorry that just sounds better) and I used to be self conscious about them until I found out it turned a lot of guys on.

I also have large nipples with big areola's that are dark for a white girl and a lot of guys really like those too.

D

deleted356736

Most of sub-Saharan Africa has the Bantu culture, and many sub-Saharan African women stretch their inner labia prior to marriage, my wife included. It's supposed to result in more sexual pleasure for both men and women, as there's more stimulation resulting from penile thrusting.

Women in Africa are instructed on sexual pleasure techniques when they reach puberty, and this is one of them. It's different to what we do in the West, but what I'm used to is not extreme, certainly not 'genital mutilation'.