The Top Ten Requirements For Becoming A Great Lover.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits, Mar 27, 2008.

1. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I found this on my favorite web page and wanted to share.
    After reading these, do you have something extra to add or do you think this article is crazy? Please do discuss.:smile:

Defining great sex is individual and relative. It varies from person to person. Therefore, there is no such thing as a "perfect lover" who can jump into bed with anyone and give them an unbelievable night of unparalleled sexual pleasure. These kind of super lovers are a figment of someone's imagination.

2. A great lover isn’t someone who always does it right, has a gigantic penis, is always in the mood, can raise an erection on demand, can maintain an erection for 5 hours straight, and has the endurance of a marathon champion.

3. A great lover is someone who is attentive, responsive, creative, and communicative.

4. A great lover makes each lovemaking experience special and memorable.

5. A great lover makes their partner feel sexy, loved, and desired, and makes sure they are satisfied every single time.

6. A great male lover isn’t dependent upon only his penis to pleasure his partner. His penis is just one weapon in his sexual arsenal.

7. Great lovers do not allow themselves to fall into a predictive pattern of lovemaking.

8. Great lovers have an open and curious attitude toward sex. They are always willing to try something new or learn something new about sex.

9. Great lovers possess the intention, desire, and know-how to always keep the flames of passion alive.

10. We can learn to thoroughly pleasure our partners to a degree that most people think exists only in fantasy. It takes some experimentation, some patience, a lot of communication, and a lot of practice. The secret is to learn how to make love to YOUR PARTNER! Great sex is individual, remember? Being a great lover is all about learning how to love YOUR PARTNER the way they want to be loved.
    [/FONT]

2. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Okay, I am looking for Phil to place an answer on this thread. And who knows maybe even Mr. Crabs (aka Driftwood). :wink:

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:

Here I was thinking the reason I couldn't see myself in the mirror was because I'd become one of the undead.

4. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

HazelGod , I say this in a southern drawl....YOU IS SO GOOFY BUT I LOVE YA. You know how to make me smile, dude. Your wife has her hands full with you.

5. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Aw, shucks...thanks, love! Now ah feel all bashful-like...

In all seriousness, though, what I believe makes one "good" or "great" has less to do with physical technique (although that's a crucial component) than with the ability to really listen to or read your partner's body language and responses.

Believe me, what most women consider good sex not only varies from girl to girl, it can change from day to day for the same girl. Sometimes, I'm listening for her cues to follow...other times, I'm hearing that she's following my lead...and sometimes, I'm telling her what she likes regardless of what she might think she wants.

6. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife thinks its because I'm very patient, I listen and I don't talk to her tits. Early on in our relationship, she said some guys would just focus on her cleavage and just chatter away. For a while she thought I was gay because I didn't do that (no, a hearing loss made it a requirement to be very attentive).

7. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Do they mean making love or do they mean sex I think they should make up there minds or do we think the two things are the same :confused:

8. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Blah blah blah

The survey makes the usual women's survey flaw of making it relative to the other person's performance. So it's pooh.

But, because I am so lovely :biggrin1:

Good sex happens when people know what they are doing.

Great sex happens when people are emotionally in tune.

Perfect sex happens when you combine one and two.

I don't think that it is any more complicated than that.

9. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

:kiss:

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Not going to read it.. cause I know it's a crock of shit.

11. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

MMMM, well can't bat a 1,000 with every new thread. But I try.
    :tongue::biggrin1:

12. transformer_99

Gold Member

Is there a top 10 for lousy lovers ? I figure in the first bullet point, if a "great lover" is a figment of one's imagination, then lousy one's are too ? And if how one rates as a lover is based upon another's imagination ? Well it goes back to "being accountable and responsible" for your own ejaculations/orgasms ?

13. yelims

yelims New Member

Then I'm not a great lover.

14. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Oh, you have the physical part down, now what about the rest?:biggrin1::wink:

15. yelims

yelims New Member

What is a great female lover? In my limited experience, one who loves a lot of cunnilingus. If she is wild about that, she is wild about everything.

16. yelims

yelims New Member

Cinnamon,

No, I have the physical part up.

17. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

You speaking my language!:wink::biggrin1:

18. transformer_99

Gold Member

Might just be me, but anyone else ever come to the realization that the dis-satisfied really weren't worth the effort and worry to please in the first place anyway ? This even goes beyond just sex. In our work, we're all chasing 100 % customer satisfaction, just too elusive a goal ? Then you have the law of diminishing returns & it's relationship with satisfaction too.

19. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't forget buttsex. Great female lovers take a "no holes barred" attitude to sexual enjoyment.

20. yelims

yelims New Member

Cinnamon,

For me, cunilungus is best way to really know a woman. That part of her is endlessly fascinating. And her scent always gives me instant stiffy.

During the intercourse, I like to stop every few minutes for the cunnilingus and keep alternating. When women getting this first time, women think it strange but soon like. And women think cunnilungus after cum inside is strange, but soon like.

Draft saved Draft deleted