The Top Ten Things You Should Know About Penis Size

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I answered your question, but you did not answer mine. Anyway this is my thread. LOL I can say what I want. :tongue:

Sad looking for support for large breast- and I don't mean Playtex. You know we have issues too. (Thanks Dan for helping me to look.)

It's Ok Cinnamon my Sweet.
As charming and intelligent as Drifter is, his lament of "being taken out of context" when people give honest and thoughtful asnswers to his questions is nothing new.
I imagine his fustration in not reciving the answers that he requires but he really needs to examine the way he frames his questions if he is getting no joy from the answers.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe the numbers are- just is not only about the numbers. You are so analytical did you miss the other part?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"things like your character, your willingness to please, your ability to communicate, and your capacity to feel, to connect, and to love, just to name a few."

While penis size does matter, there are so many other factors that numbers cannot solve. Just for a moment I wish I could hold your face look in your eyes and make you use the right side of your brain for just a moment. Okay say we go past all the penis stuff- length and girth, you passed. Now what do you do now, do you engage in foreplay, do you massage, do you kiss, do you suck her toes, do you do 69? Please tell me the whole time you are not thinking about science and going with the flow of the moment. Cause I declare I would bend your ass in a pretzel if after an orgasm you come back with XYZ did ABC if you swing your FGH in the dimensions.....:tongue:
[/FONT]

I finally see this. Loaded with bs:

#1 says there aren't any safe and effective penis enlargement methods.
BS.

#2 Says that most women say it doesn't matter at all.
BS. Most say it's not important. That's different.

#3 says that in a survey men thought the average penis is 10".
BS. I'm very up on surveys and don't recall that ever being said as a general result, and certainly not by 'men' as a whole.

#4 tries to exclude the penis completely.
BS.

#5 says flaccid size is not correlated at all with erect size.
BS. I've posted much data on this before.

#6 continues on from #5.
There is some truth to this in that smaller penises do tend to grow more. However, they do not usually catch up.

#7 is true. However, measuring to the pubic bone is actually the more "accurate" way to keep track of gains and is used for penis enlargement purposes.

#8 is true but it's not going to increase size but a bit. It can help with erection hardness in some individuals.

#9 While it's true that losing weight can help expose more penis, it's not as dramatic as stated and only one "expert" has made that statement of it being so dramatic and it was a doctor trying to promote his diet book. Not "experts", more BS.

#10 tries to shift it over to love. A deflection of the basic question. Partial BS.

The article is too full of junk. Even feel good articles should be credible. That kind of inaccurate analysis is a dime a dozen. It gets old.

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you DragonFly for you kind words...I am starting to figure that out about old Mr. Crabs. Can't teach a salty dawg new tricks.

As charming and intelligent as Drifter is, his lament of "being taken out of context" and when people give honest and thoughtful asnswers to his questions is nothing new.
I imagine his fustration in not reciving the answers that he requires but he really needs to examine the way he frames his questions if he is getting no joy from the answers.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
cinnamon,

The article tries to say size doesn't matter at all. Even you admit size counts. Plus whoever wrote it appears to not even have 100% believed their own words, for otherwise the person would not have gave instructions on how to measure, nor would have spoken about the fatpad and how losing weight could reveal more penis. Sure, penis size is not the only factor (even to size queens), but that doesn't make the article a good one. I like for an article to contain more credible info than that does. It's got too much junk in it. Picking out a few good points does not make it worthy of posting, as the owner of the article doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. The good points were only in there as an overall attempt to say size doesn't matter at all, and yet the owner of the article contradicted their own self even on that.

Experimental Member
Media
Come here, bring me your tape measure- throwing out of the window...

The article was not really focusing on precise measurements. You know some of it is psychological as well.

"It's got too much junk in it."

So you say people who think more creatively are junk???
I don't think it is trying to say that penis size is not important. It is saying that although it does help, IT IS NOT THE ONLY FACTOR.
Some men act like "hey I got a big dick, it's the best thing since toilet paper be thankful for it". I trying to say vaginal penetration is fun, but so is the other stuff too. But you are entitled to your interpretation....it is just to mechanical, to machine like.

Feel the warmth of the breath, the touch of the skin, the tongues on the most intimate parts.... last time I checked, that wasn't junk to me.

YOU AIN'T DRIVING ME CRAZY THIS NIGHT SUPERLARGE.
Stepping away from the computer to change my hormone patch.
:wink::wink::wink:

cinnamon,

The article tries to say size doesn't matter at all. Even you admit size counts. Plus whoever wrote it appears to not even have 100% believed their own words, for otherwise the person would not have gave instructions on how to measure, nor would have spoken about the fatpad and how losing weight could reveal more penis. Sure, penis size is not the only factor (even to size queens), but that doesn't make the article a good one. I like for an article to contain more credible info than that does. It's got too much junk in it. Picking out a few good points does not make it worthy of posting, as the owner of the article doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. The good points were only in there as an overall attempt to say size doesn't matter at all, and yet the owner of the article contradicted their own self even on that.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

No, I'm saying that incorrect data and spinning of data to fit preconceived opinion is junk.

(I'm not trying to mimick your text/font. I copied and pasted your sentence and then my text/font became that.)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
As charming and intelligent as Drifter is, his lament of "being taken out of context" when people give honest and thoughtful asnswers to his questions is nothing new.

OK Sweetie.

There is an OP.

I ask a question about it.

It is not answered. But deflected.

I insist it is answered.

Aren't these acceptable rules of engagement in discussion?

Side steps and dummies are old hat to a centre.

Experimental Member
Media
Mr. Crabs,
"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe."Marilyn vos Savant

Yes, I did answer you, but I tried to clarify something...something that would brought a smile to your face. Go back and read #50- the first question. BAM!!!!

Thought that question would stroke your cock. Then read #67.
So what have I not answered my dear?

The Creole Queen is getting ready to strip you and bend you over for a spanking!

OK Sweetie.

There is an OP.

I ask a question about it.

It is not answered. But deflected.

I insist it is answered.

Aren't these acceptable rules of engagement in discussion?

Side steps and dummies are old hat to a centre.

Experimental Member
Media
Oh my dear superlarge- thank you most kindly for bringing your scientific knowledge to my board. But do you have to be so condescending? OUCH man, we know you are intelligent, but do you have to crush a person's feelings?:frown1:
Saying you disagree would be sufficient...but then you come shy of calling me an idiot for posting it. Thanks a lot superlarge.

No, I'm saying that incorrect data and spinning of data to fit preconceived opinion is junk.

(I'm not trying to mimick your text/font. I copied and pasted your sentence and then my text/font became that.)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Mr. Crabs,
"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe."Marilyn vos Savant

Yes, I did answer you, but I tried to clarify something...something that would brought a smile to your face. Go back and read #50- the first question. BAM!!!!

The Creole Queen is getting ready to strip you and bend you over for a spanking!

Not at all Spicey - you did answer my questions - I have no issue with that. DF seems to have a problem with my stubborness. :wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mr. Crabs,

Cinnamon,
Bugger it Sweet I was really hoping you wouldn't take the bait and step into a circular argument with him.
But I suppose if you have a masochistic bent and an afternoon to kill and you can prevaricate and dissemble then go your hardest.
We here on the sidelines will watch with amusement.
But be warned Sweet, chances are you'll get sick of it before he does.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Oh my dear superlarge- thank you most kindly for bringing your scientific knowledge to my board. But do you have to be so condescending? OUCH man, we know you are intelligent, but do you have to crush a person's feelings?:frown1:
Saying you disagree would be sufficient...but then you come shy of calling me an idiot for posting it. Thanks a lot superlarge.

I don't think you're an idiot. Far from it. I believe you think so much with the right side of your brain that you don't understand left brain thinking so well. Remember that in this very thread you did say I need to think more with my brain on the right side. While I see some weaknesses in your way of thinking, you no doubt see some weaknesses in my way of thinking. I sort of understand you and you sort of understand me. Good enough. It'll have to do anyway. You picked an article that had more inaccuracies than you realised, but since those inaccuracies aren't the important parts to you, and you don't place numbers so high in value, it's understandable how you could miss it. If I were to present a poem that I thought was good I would probably be in error because I would be out of my element. And if someone who doesn't think in numbers presents something full of numbers it can have more flaws than they realise.

Btw, I did listen to your voice and what you read was pleasant wording. Reading something like that isn't something I would do, because that just isn't me, just like calculating percentages isn't you. It doesn't make me an idiot and it doesn't make you an idiot. I think we are both intelligent, but in different ways. I can appreciate right brain thinking ways, as I do use that side of my brain, but I can't 'fully' understand it's usefullness. No doubt the same applies to you, but concerning the left brain. (Here I go again being over analytical). Anyway, I may be wrong but I think you may have mentioned not liking the sound of your voice so much, but you have a very good voice. Since I'm such a left brain thinker I'll even rate it - an 8 or a 9 (and if I had to choose I would vote 9) on a scale of 10. Two thumbs up in other words. And just in case it's asked, no, I'm not going to record my voice. I can't understand why you felt the need to record your voice, but then again I applaud you for doing so when you were a bit anxious at the sound of your own voice. I think perhaps your dominant creative side wanted to overcome the barrier. I can tell when someone isn't or is intelligent and you do strike me as quite intelligent. Seriously. If I didn't think so I wouldn't say it. So you have a great voice, I think very good looks and body from what I can tell, and are intelligent. Everyone should be so lucky. Therefore there is not much reason to take it to heart anything I say concerning your less than perfect understanding of studies/percentages.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I finally see this. Loaded with bs:
#9 While it's true that losing weight can help expose more penis, it's not as dramatic as stated and only one "expert" has made that statement of it being so dramatic.

I have lost 35 pounds and found another 1" of length. It will be interesting to see if losing another 25 pounds will leave more showing.

Experimental Member
Media
I have lost 35 pounds and found another 1" of length. It will be interesting to see if losing another 25 pounds will leave more showing.

Congratulations! Way to go. Good luck in the next 25 pounds and finding that other extra benefit. I know when my husband lost 50 pounds his penis felt longer in my hands and in my mouth. It may have been in my mind, but it was turn on to see a little extra length!!!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations! Way to go. Good luck in the next 25 pounds and finding that other extra benefit. I know when my husband lost 50 pounds his penis felt longer in my hands and in my mouth. It may have been in my mind, but it was turn on to see a little extra length!!!

Thank you! It was good to hear that both you and your husband benefited from his weight loss.

BIGD9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:wink: Thank you for a wealth of information!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. The truth is that size rarely matters. Most women you talk to will say that size doesn't matter to them at all. There are some size queens out there who say size does matter to them, but the truth is they are relatively few and far between. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. Penis size is definitely more of a concern to men than women. In one survey, men thought the average penis size was 10 inches. Women thought it was 4 inches. In another survey, men thought that penis size was the 3rd most important feature for a man. In the same survey, women rated it only 9th. Most generally, when I have seen women speak about penis size, it’s either that they want to know how to get their man to quit obsessing about his size, or they complain that their man is too big and hurts them during intercourse. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. Stop worrying about the dimensions of your penis. Mind-blowing sex is about everything BUT size and measuring. Mind-blowing sex is about being completely naked and vulnerable with your lover - physically, emotionally, spiritually, and psychologically. Honestly, you’d be doing yourself a huge favor to focus on things other than your penis – things like your character, your willingness to please, your ability to communicate, and your capacity to feel, to connect, and to love, just to name a few. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. Flaccid size has nothing to do with erection size. You could have a flaccid penis on the small side that grows into an erect penis that’s on the large size. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6. The differences in size that are apparent when you look at a group of flaccid penises become less apparent when these same penises grow erect. In other words, smaller penises tend to grow proportionately larger than bigger penises do during the process of erection.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7. The correct way to measure the penis is to place a ruler along the top side of your penis. Measure from the base of the shaft to the tip of the head. Don’t push the ruler into your gut or stretch your penis if you want an accurate measurement.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8. Having a firmer erection will increase your size, so giving up alcohol, smoking, and caffeine, and getting regular aerobic exercise will all help.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9. Some experts claim that you can gain an inch in visible penis length by losing 35 pounds. You don’t actually gain an inch, mind you - you can just see an extra inch that used to be hidden by fatty tissue. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10. Sex isn’t penis dependent. We can make love with our entire selves. Trying to make love with only a penis is like trying to write calligraphy with a thick crayon. Once you let this sink in, it will help you let go of your anxieties about size, stamina, and performance, too. When a man knows that he can please his lady regardless of the size (or even presence) of his erection, he can be completely focused and in the moment, rather than focusing on his insecurities and perceived inadequacies. This makes him a better, more confident lover.[/FONT]
[/quote]