The top three biggest age difference with any of your lovers?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The top three biggest age difference with past or present lovers. This is for anyone who wishes to answer. Keep it legal, or just give out a number if you don't wanna give out details.

Mine have been:

1) 44 year difference- beautiful athletic older man with a great cock
2) 16 year difference- sexy latin woman with big titties and a hot pussy
3) 15 year difference- a sexy, hairy big, cock married man I would visit, his wife was a stewardess and out of town alot...I was only 18 at the time so don't be judgemental.

nailbender

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
33yrs differerance - hot young(legal) boy, he loved to suck!!!!
30yrs difference - very sexy young man, great bottom
26yrs difference - very sexy woman

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as I know, here are the biggest age differences for me (when we started)

Me younger: 11.5 year age difference (I was 30, he was 41 - we are still good friends and occasionally friends with benefits, but he has chronic health problems, plus we live several states apart now). He's my longest term relationship. We met in a more conventional way (through a club we were both members of), and I didn't bring up size but he happened to be 7.5". We've never really had a conventional relationship, though! We've had an open relationship since pretty much the beginning.

Me older: 8 year age difference (I was 32, he was 24). I haven't seen him in years but he is one of the guys I mention here from time to time as well - he's the average sized guy but with the Hollywood leading man good looks and VERY skilled hands... I met him in a more conventional way too - introduced to him by a mutual friend and got involved in a gaming group that he was in as well.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I went through a phase when I was about 40 where I decided I needed to relive my youth so I started hooking up with a lot of younger (fresh out of high school) men. It was fun while it lasted but I put an end to it when I discovered that one guy I was messing around with was a senior in high school...too bad he had the most amazing ass.

So to answer the question, just around 20 years difference.

Even still I find myself only attracted to younger men. My current partner of 6 years is 10 years younger than me.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated gals mostly around my age. then when I was 24 most of my dates were with 19-20 yr old gals. they seemed everywhere and I liked them and a lot to them liked me. one 19 yo I dated was drop dead gorgeous, long story short, I fucked her and her 39 yo divorced mom on a regular basis. so 15 years.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) 25 yrs older than me
2) 22 yrs younger than me
3) 21 yrs younger than me
:notworthy: You are my new hero and my inspiration. :cool:
3 years older than me.
11 years older than me. Though to be honest that wasn't so much a relationship as a 2 night stand.
14 years younger than me.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 24, 8 years older
When I was 18-24, 4 years older
When I was 24, 2 years older

God, I sound boring compared to you guys. :wink: Yeah, 24 has been a slutty year for me...but I'm making up for lost time or something, right? And, I'll be 25 soon...so then I can wipe the slate clean... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 24, 8 years older
When I was 18-24, 4 years older
When I was 24, 2 years older

God, I sound boring compared to you guys. :wink: Yeah, 24 has been a slutty year for me...but I'm making up for lost time or something, right? And, I'll be 25 soon...so then I can wipe the slate clean... :rolleyes:
Huh, a sexual do over? You get to wipe the slate clean at 25? :confused: Shit, if that's the case I'm almost a virgin again.

14 yr older
12 yr older
10 yr older
:eek: Gee whiz, what do you do, hang around out side mammogram clinics? :confused: :tongue: Or do you work for one of those 'durable medical equipment' companys that sell canes, walkers, etc. :biggrin1: :kidding:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:eek: Gee whiz, what do you do, hang around out side mammogram clinics? :confused: :tongue: Or do you work for one of those 'durable medical equipment' companys that sell canes, walkers, etc. :biggrin1: :kidding:

:mad:
Sometimes I wonder why I am so nice to you. :confused:
Damn woman, I was in my mid twenties. Oldest was forty.

And they all looked like this after being with me
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
currently he is 10 yrs older then i am..im 40 for a few more weeks...he hits 50 5 days after my birthday
in college i was doing a 40+ something (undergrad)
Jr and Sr year in college i was hooked on my own age group...20-25
and the first time i went out to a gay establishment, a 45 yr old guy picked me
up and showed me all the stuff over the course of 6 months.
he was an executive with Norther Trust Bank in Chicago and was transferred. i will always be ever so grateful for his patience and for teaching me how to deep throat a big long thick fat and wide cock..HE owned one bigger then mine..and he was all over me like white on rice. he taught me how to take his cock into my ass for fucking and he taught me how to swallow sperm and enjoy the taste.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huh, a sexual do over? You get to wipe the slate clean at 25? :confused: Shit, if that's the case I'm almost a virgin again.

I can dream... :wink: I would do over and over and over 1 of 3 of those experiences most likely.

The other 2 I'd most likely like to keep them a very distant memory.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. I was 40, she was 20
2. I was 42 she was 60, beautiful, hot, conscious and wealthy
3. I was 50, she was 64
Those were the extremes.