The topic is usernames

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"That's a massive package of chuck you got there, ****!

I always think MASSIVE EGO CHUCK when I see your screen name, especially with the All Caps.

Mem comes from the old days of AOL when I wanted an anonymous screen name. It was originally mem0101,( the mem part stood for member) I wanted something short, and easy to remember, and it was the first thing that was accepted, since so many people were already registered at AOL. Then I later had it shortened here to Mem.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Smaccoms...hhhmmmm I was in eighth grade, and I wanted something me that I dunno had a ring to it, something catchy. So I decided to combine things that I loved until I found something. My biggest nick named when I was young was Bacon, and I loved snacks. SO i kept combining them until I found somethign that worked. Eventually I replaced the "n's" I got from snacks with "m's", and viola, I stumbled across something amazing: SMACCOMS, it's stuck ever since,

and it's pretty much my online identity.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I asked her the worst possible thing one could call another she said "uno stronzo".

Molto bene! Now I know how to say something nasty in Italian.

My username is and abbreviation for San Diego Boxer Guy. I chose the name becuase I have a fetish for boxer shorts, especially stripes.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sooooooooooooooooo ... that's the story behind the username.

What's yours?

I chose invisibleman because it describes how I feel about myself in life. But not that that is a negative. I like being behind the scenes and unpopular because it affords me an honest view of things and people.

The moniker invisibleman doesn't limit me. I could be a mean SOBeyotch. I can be happy-go-lucky chum bum. I could be whatever. I also wanted a name that can evolve with me and my personality over time. Invisibility allows me to be a work-in-progress. And whatever I write, people can always tell the truth in between the falsehoods (I can only hope.)...and along the way people can have a laugh while being entertained by my view of the world.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine is simple... it's because I like to play with twelve inches. :biggrin:
In the old days it was easy to find twelve inches. Now most of the time the best you can do is five. You have to look in unusual places or hook up with older guys to get twelve.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always think MASSIVE EGO CHUCK when I see your screen name, especially with the All Caps.
Yeah, and I see a wise ass sumbitch who clearly doesn't read everything front to back about my last post here.

But fwiw, I always thought your name meant you had a bad memory.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i remember reading somewhere that the russian dog in space laika, meant little lemon. although im apparently wrong, and i naivey didnt think putting little on a large penis site would cause much trouble. now whener someone comments on a pic or on cam, its that im not little. i know im not, so how do i change my name?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I should like to believe that my name is self explanatory?!
For those who didn't get it or don't speak english it
means a broad who smokes cigars.
I do love my 1926 Padron's baby!
C.B.:saevil:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine's fairly self-explanatory: Scandi orgin, a descendant of those who stayed. I've been called Viking for years, especially since I let my hair grow.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the old days it was easy to find twelve inches. Now most of the time the best you can do is five. You have to look in unusual places or hook up with older guys to get twelve.

I have several boxes full of twelves and also a smaller carton of sevens for those days when I'm not in the mood for extended play. Most average from 33-45, but once in a while I'll find one that's seventy-eight who knows how to work it despite being a quickie.

My god, DJ humor is silly... :wink:

Last edited: