Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I first joined here, my username was fantasize4men. I was in the closet and so it was self explainitory. Being in the closet ended up causing a lot of pain to some near me, so when I accepted who I was, I wrote the Admin/Mods here and requested that I change my username as it represented some unplesant times for me.

Now, well I love and live in the country and was born in 63.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unabear09.....UNA stands for the Uni I go/went to (U of North Al) Bear b/c I'm 6'5" 290lbs and rather hairy, the 09...well that was when I thought I was going to graduate from UNA....but life got in the way of that.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine, "Stronzo", is a terribly unsavory word in Italian that has several different meanings but basically refers to that last bit of turd which won't flush down the toilet. :eek::cool:
The word has a very distinct ring to it. Of course I don't hear it like an Italian native but at the very least I get to call myself one before anyone else.
What's yours?

I am of italian mothertongue and I jumped on my chair when I saw your nickname.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJQT466:
NJ= New Jersey
QT = Cutie
466 = April 1966, my date of birth

I keep telling people this over & over again here; Mine is a combination of words one of my ex gf's mothers used one time. We were bringing some groceries in she asked us to get. And as it happened, one of those bags had a butcher's pack of beef cubes in there. Well sir, we took the beef out, and she said, "That's a massive package of chuck you got there, ****!" Both me & my gf were flabbergasted, I mean we knew the truth in some ways, but then she pointed to the beef, and we both laughed.

Needless to say, after I busted up with my gf, and I ran over to get something from her house, she wasn't there, but her mother was. I found out her mother meant on that day a double entendre , since she almost walked in on me in the bathroom and got an eyeful. Well,40 minutes later, she found MY package very filling.

Oh My! :eek:

My other car is a bicycle and I invest heavily in money market funds.
:lmao: I thought you were a bi-guy interested in male/male/female sex opportunities. :tongue:

mine is a reference to my cock size but that was a pretty easy one
Yeah, right. Pics or it didn't happen.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LUKA- serbo-croatian version of a lovely italian name that my parent`s didn`t give me :(
82- year i was born in, and voila!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
his large penis didnt happen?
Anytime a man claims more than 8" and has no pictures to prove it. They are referred to as internet inches e.g. a lie. No pics = No proof. A true 11 incher would be more than happy to prove it either through an e-mailed pic, or on cam, or video. :cool:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:lmao: I thought you were a bi-guy interested in male/male/female sex opportunities. :tongue:

That's what I thought too!

As for mine, it popped into my head when I was trying to come up with a user name because what I really want is to find me a really hung guy!

I've had people here "sing" the Spice Girls' "Wannabe" when they see my user name because of the line in the song that goes "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want" :biggrin1: (I have to admit that I actually like that song :redface:) But that's not where my user name came from.