The Touch of Your Hand

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by r0ckedout, May 22, 2009.

1. r0ckedout

r0ckedout New Member

Albums:
    My pocket vibrates. I take out my phone, and see that I've received a text from Jay. It's the same "cryptic" text I get whenever he's getting drunk.

"yo, u up?"

I look at the text and sigh a few times. I always think that the next time I see him, it'll be the last. He's no good for me, but I can't help that he's intoxicating. The way he smirks at me, the way he brushes my arm, the way his lips find their way to mine...I text him back.

"Yeah. Just hanging out at Blake's."

After I hit send, I shake my head slightly and slip my phone back into my pocket. I think to myself that maybe tonight, he won't ask me. He'll just be drunk texting, and nothing will really happen. Subconsciously, I want him to ask. Blake mentions something about a commercial on the TV; I nod my head absentmindedly, pulling out my phone again as it vibrates.

"wanna meet up? lol"

I cringe slightly, but my fingers automatically begin texting him back. I don't even have to think twice before I realize I'm already hitting send.

"Sure. Where are you?"

Blake looks over at me, raises and eyebrow, but says nothing. I lean my head back on the couch, absentmindedly watching the TV as I wait for Jay's next text. I wonder how drunk he is tonight; I realize I really don't care. My leg vibrates.

"come pick me up, i'm at sarah's"

I sigh lightly, not even bothering to respond. Blake looks over at me, and then back at the TV. "You leaving?" I shrug my shoulders as I get up, grabbing my keys. "Yeah, guess so. Not like you're any fun." I laugh, and he chuckles. He shrugs, and kicks his feet up onto the coffee table. "Stay out of trouble, okay?" He looks at me. "I mean it, Travis." I salute lazily, and smirk. "I'll call you later, okay?" Blake smiles and nods. I wave, and before I know it I'm in my car and speeding down to Sarah's apartment. I text Jay once I'm outside.

"Hey, I'm here..."

After hitting send, I realize the ellipsis probably looked dumb. He's drunk though, I think to myself. He won't think anything of it. I look over at the apartment complex as I hear a door close. He walks towards my car; I unlock the door, and he cooly slides into the passenger seat. He grins.

"Well, well. Whooo do we have here tonight, hm?" He speaks as he closes the door, and moves his seat back a little. I roll my eyes at him and manage to let out a laugh; it sounds fake, but I know he can't tell the difference. "Shut up. What were you doing at Sarah's?" I know the answer, but can't help to make awkward conversation. It'd be too weird to jump into things with Jay. That's just not us.

"What the fuck do you think we were doing?" He smirks, and lays his head back as he closes his eyes. "Man, she gives good head. Seriously. I swear, if I never met you, I'd think she was the fucking shit." He opens one eye and glances over towards me, smirking again. I shake my head, and punch him lightly in the arm. He yelps, and looks at me threateningly. "Watch it or you'll regret it." I raise an eyebrow at him, and laugh. "Like you'd ever do anything to me."

He lets out a boyish giggle, and shrugs his shoulder. "Alright, you got me. What can I say? I liiiiike you." He giggles again. "We should date. Yeah. You and me...fuck Sarah. Fuck your boyfriend, too. What's his name? Blake? Let's set up Sarah and Blake..." He lets out a laugh, as if he's told the joke of the century. I shuffle in my seat, letting out an awkward chuckle, and shift my focus to his pants. He's hard already; odd. I wonder if Sarah really gave him head.

He catches my stare, and readjusts himself. For a moment, he seems to be sober as he looks me in the eye. He moves his mouth to say something, but stops. He slumps back into the chair, closes his eyes again, and lets out a sigh as he moves his arm towards mine. His hand finds mine, and he begins to stroke my palm. I shiver. I can't help but begin to trace up his arm, like instinct. I feel myself wanting to pounce onto him, but I know I can't. He'd be out of here in a second. As much as I don't want him, I can't help but want him so badly. I take it slow.

As my fingers move towards his chest, I realize he's wearing a V-neck shirt. Also odd; he hates those shirts. I bet Sarah made him wear it. As my hand moves across his chest, he stirs slightly, and a tiny smile appears on his face. I slip my hand down the V opening, and massage his pec. He smirks. Even though I know he hates it, it's almost become an "inside joke" between us---I pinch his nipple. He raises an eyebrow, and says nothing. I stop for a second and recollect my thoughts. He seems different tonight. Maybe he's drunker than usual. I shrug, and remove my hand from his shirt. Without a word, he slips off the V-neck and throws it into the back. He looks over at me, then closes his eyes and leans back again.

I know how he works, and I know what he wants next. I look down and realize he's not wearing a belt. Less work for me. My hand makes its way to the button on his jeans, and I unbutton them. His zipper almost unzips itself, as his erection gains some freedom. I unzip it fully, and stare at his cock through his briefs. Beautiful. I look him over, a sight I never get to see other than in the darkness of the night. I wonder what he looks like in the day. No matter; he's a Greek God. My Apollo. I laugh inside my mind, and shake my head. I can be so dumb sometimes.

I hover my hand over his dick, but stall for a moment. I look at his closed eyes, and listen to his breathing. I try to figure out what he wants tonight. Straight to the point; just whip it out and go to town? Or is he wanting me to play around? I almost think he's asleep, until he cracks open an eye and speaks, breaking the silence. "What?"

I blink. It's the first time he's ever questioned me in such a way, during a time like this. I think of what to say, but my mind draws a blank. I shrug, trying to play it cool. "Don't know what you're in the mood for tonight." He sits up slightly and grabs my hand. He forces my hand into his briefs, and wraps it around his throbbing warm cock. He looks me in the eyes, but as he lays his head back he doesn't look away.

TBC.

2. subiedoo

subiedoo Member

Wow. I got lost in your story! You're very talented.

3. rusty__

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that was excellent please continue!

4. r0ckedout

r0ckedout New Member

Albums:
    I lose my breath for a second. He's never been so direct with me before. I like it. I pull his briefs down, letting his cock come out. He keeps eye contact with me as I decide to forego giving him a hand job and move my mouth close to his dick. I give him a small grin as I open my mouth and let his dick fill my mouth. It's even more delicious than I remember. He lets out a soft moan, as he still maintains eye contact with me. So fucking hot.

I feel his hand brush against the back of my head; his fingers begin to intertwine themselves in my hair. I take more of him in my mouth, feeling his dick lightly throb inside my throat as he softly pushes my head down. I decide to let him take control; as soon as he realizes this, his grip on my hair becomes stronger as he starts to fuck my mouth. We maintain eye contact. He thrusts his cock into my mouth, and I take every bit of him.

We go on for about five minutes. He switches it up every now and then, from a full-on face fucking fest to gentle and slow thrusts into my mouth. I become totally submissive; I am his. Whether he realizes this or not is irrelevant. Suddenly, with both hands, he grabs my head and begins to furiously fuck my mouth. I prepare for him to release himself, anticipating his bittersweet taste in my mouth. It's a rare treat that he hardly ever gives me, but I can tell tonight that he wants me to swallow him. He begins to moan, breathing heavily. Just as his grip tightens even more and I await for his taste, he stops.

Our eyes meet for a second as he whips my head off of his dick. I'm confused; did I do something wrong? Oh God, I think to myself. I didn't use teeth, did I? Damn. But then I see something in his eye; something different. The same different from earlier. What the hell is that? I see his hand reach for the door. He opens it and gets out, shirtless with his cock standing proud. He walks to the back of the car, and through the back windshield I see his hand beckon me. I scramble out, perplexed. My own cock strains against my pants, waiting for attention. I tell it to shut up and wait for Blake. I know Jay isn't into touching me, but I'm okay with it.

As I approach him, he stares at me intently, and then without warning begins to unbuckle my belt. He throws it to the ground, and unzips my pants. I do absolutely nothing, except look around to see if there are any witnesses. None. Before I know it, Jay throws me against the trunk, my ass halfway in the air. In a split second, I hear him unwrapping a condom. I take a deep breath, and before I can exhale, I can feel his cock penetrating me. I start to scream out of pleasure, but his hand quickly muffles me. I forget that we're still parked outside of Sarah's apartment.

I bite his fingers semi-gently as he pounds my ass. It's actually been a while since we've fucked. As he thrusts into me, I recall the last time it happened. We were at a restaurant with some friends for Patrick's going away party. I went to the restroom, and he followed me. The bathroom had a urinal and a stall; before I could do anything, he was fucking me as I bent over the toilet. Patrick actually came into the bathroom as he fucked me, and it was quite obvious what we were doing (Jay didn't care to muffle me that time). Funny how no one ever asked about it.

Suddenly, I'm drawn back to my current situation because Jay's pounding me even harder now. The car rocks as he slams into my ass, causing me to lose my breath. We begin to grunt together, and his hands---now on my hips---begin to squeeze almost painfully. I know he's about to cum. And then he's biting my neck as his body begins to shake against mine, and I know he's releasing himself inside of me. He lets out the most beautiful moan right up against my ear, and it's almost enough to make me cum. His fingers scratch my body as his thrusting slows down. He sighs, his body collapsing against mine.

He lays there on my back for a moment. It reminds me of the time that he almost kissed me. It was a few months ago, after we had been play wrestling for a while. We were exhausted; I was laying on my back on the floor, and he was on top of me, pinning my arms down. Our bodies, naked except for our underwear, panted against each other. He nuzzled his nose against mine, and giggled. His breath smelt of alcohol, but for some reason it didn't bother me. He looked gorgeous; handsome, even. He truly was something else. He looked me in the eyes and inched his head closer, our lips barely brushing. Just as I heard his lips opening, and I opened mine to receive the kiss, his phone vibrated. He smirked, rolled off of me, and answered it. Sarah. Fucking Sarah.

As I begin to imagine what it must be like to kiss Jay, a strange sensation brings me back to the current situation. It takes me a moment to realize what's going on. First, I realize my back is cold; my back is against the trunk. I then realize that my hands are moving without my instruction, bobbing up and down. And then it hits me; my cock is in a mouth. Jay's mouth. I look down, and see Jay working on my cock like it's fucking candy. Jay, the boy who won't kiss me, who won't touch my dick, is giving me a blow job.

Before I can even collect my thoughts or fully understand what is happening, I feel my body trembling and I know that I'm about to cum. Jay realizes this too, and he quickly removes his hot little mouth from my dick. His hand quickly replaces his mouth, as he continues to jack me off just as furiously. I let out a loud groan as I release myself all over Jay's face. He continues to move his hand on my cock as I continuing moaning; he luckily has no way to mute me. After a few moments of pure ecstasy, my body collapses against the trunk. The car no longer feels cold against my body as I feel sweat dripping down. I manage to look down, and I see Jay licking the cum off of his hand. He looks beautiful, covered in cum. Just as always. He grins up at me, and winks. Thoughts rush through my head, trying to figure out what's happening. I lay my head back as I sense Jay getting up from kneeling on the ground. I'm gone.

---

I feel myself rolling around, but I'm not sure where I am. Slowly, I open my eyes and quickly shield them from sunlight. I try to think of where I am, but every thing is a blur. Jay. Where's Jay? We can't be outside still. What the fuck? What the hell happened? I get up; I'm apparently in a bed. My bed. Yeah, this is my bed alright. I slip out of the bed, and walk around my apartment. It's empty, I think. I see my wallet on the kitchen table, and my keys hanging up. My phone; where is it? I look around for it, and find it still in my pants. One new message. I sit down on the bed, holding my head with one hand as I read the text.

"hey. sorry about last night. i think i got carried away. talk later i guess."

Fuck. What happened? I slowly try to recall last night's events. I left Blake's...Jay texted me. Met him at Sarah's, right? Yeah. Got in my car...gave him a blow job. We fucked. We fucked...and...and he blew me? No, that can't be right. I read over the text again. What the hell. I blink a few times, trying to clear my head. My mouth tastes funny. Alcohol? I shake my head; it's been months since I've had a drink. There's no way I could have had a drink last night.

Confused, I lay down on my bed. The cool sheets feel good against my body. I feel myself slowly drifting back into sleep. Yeah, sleep, that sounds good. I pull the covers over my body, and close my eyes. I feel the sleep taking over me, and I don't fight back.

Images of last night flutter in my mind as I lose consciousness. Blake's face. Pulling up to Sarah's. Jay's smirk. His body. His cock. Perfection. Eyes locked, and I'm giving him head. Outside, and we're fucking. He's fucking me hard. And then he's blowing me. I'm cuming, and he's grinning, and everything is great. And then his lips are on mine, and we're kissing. Kissing. Making out, and I'm tasting the alcohol, and it's intoxicating and I can't stop. He can't either. We're kissing. And then I'm asleep.

Fin.

5. Kiamo

Kiamo Member

Wow. Amazingly written.

6. uncut702

uncut702 Member

Albums:
    Awesome story!!!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE

7. D_Pervis Schlemiel

D_Pervis Schlemiel New Member

The more I come to understand... ;)

Hot story!

8. r0ckedout

r0ckedout New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all the great comments! I'm glad you appreciated it. I know it's probably written in a different style than most other stories on here, but I felt it made the story more intense and personal. Haha.

9. Bigadmirer323

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    beautifully and masterfully done. just enough details and relationships revealed that make the story more meaningful and therefore makes the sex hotter. it was so human, and SO FUCKING HOT.

Draft saved Draft deleted