The Tour de Dick ( The tour de france)

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So i was watching the tour de france recently and i realized that all the guys bodies are freaking hot..... so post the best pics of a cyclist in his suit....
cyclist%20bulge%20lycra.jpg

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm surprised that pants like that even exist. Those are worse than speedos. Just imagine if someone with a large penis tried to wear one of those.

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So i was watching the tour de france recently and i realized that all the guys bodies are freaking hot..... so post the best pics of a cyclist in his suit....http://www.cumm.co.uk/images/cyclist bulge lycra.jpg

I worked finishline security for the Olympic cycling trials in Charlotte back in 2000, so had a front-row seat as the cyclists came by. Yes, they're in amazing condition, but WAY too skinny for my tastes... their arms are like pencils.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched every stage of this year's TDF. There were some great dick shots where you see the lycra fabric stretching back and forth over the guys' dicks with each pedal stroke. There were also some hot scenes on the podium.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry, I was away and missed most of this year's coverage, but *the* bulge I got on video, from about ten years ago, was of Angel Casero. In fact, it's better than just a bulge (as the photo above). You can see the outline of everything so clearly. Must try to copy it only something digital.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh yeah especially when they got their jerseys
The arms over their heads holding the bouquets and the trophies stretched their bodies and made their knobs easier to see. I love cyclists! Thor Hushovd from Norway is my new heart throb! He looks great in his green jersey.

So who are the big ones?
It's not so much that I noticed a difference between the guys as far as size, but the guys who wore the lighter colored shorts definitely showed more.