The trader

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The next morning I was women at 8:30 by the butler bringing in my breakfast. Poached eggs on toast with bacon and a pot of coffee. "I'll bring the table in at 9:30, Sir" he added. This is why I loved this hotel. As I was a regular they'd bought a professional massage table so whenever I stayed I could have a professional massage and not have to low on the bed, floor or sofa. I settled down to enjoy breakfast in bed.Right on time the butler appeared with a colleague and began to set-up the table. As I went into the shower I was told they had contacted the spa where Andrew worked and he had my room details so would come straight up. Standing under the jet of the shower I lathered my body making sure I was clean all over. Andrew had confessed before there was nothing worse than trying to give someone a massage if they stank. He told not to even go there when I asked about the waxing.

I got out of the shower and just put on my bathrobe when there was a knock at the door. Andrew was always punctual. Opening the door I found myself looking at 2 women. One of then was young, about 23, and the other in her early forties. Both were attractive and both had been gifted with large breasts.

"Good morning, I'm Samantha and this is Nikki" said the older women brushing past me into the room. "Can I help you?" I asked, somewhat confused at the scene unfolding. "Sorry your wife probably wasn't expecting Nikki. She's just qualified and I'm assessing her." Looking me up and down in my robe she added "I assume you will be leaving?" I was totally confused now wondering what was going on. My thoughts were interrupted by another knock at my door. It was the concierge. "Sir, I've just had a call from Andrew. There's been a mix-up at the spa and the client lists have been switched. Mrs and Miss Taylor have been sent here in error. He sends his apologies but wont be able to get back." He then excused himself and left.

I couldn't believe my I'll bad luck as I really needed to relieve some tension. The older women checked her diary. "I'm very sorry about this, but obviously it wouldn't be appropriate for my daughter to complete the massage and waxing. Your money will be refunded and I do hope this will not discourage you from using Andrew in the future." I was disjointed to say the least but heartily agreed that I didn't want this girl smearing wax over my arse or bollocks. I was just about to usher them out when the daughter piped up. "For goodness sake we're all adults and this is a regular client. I've done this sort of thing with blokes before so I'm happy if you are." She was staring at me as she finished the sentence. My desire for a rub down outweighed any embarrassment. "OK but only the massage". I went to the bathroom and got a short towel that I could wrap around my waist. Checking in the mirror to make sure nothing was showing I left the bathroom and laid down on the table.

After a few minutes I felt the young girls firm hands working on my back. She had surprising strength and quickly worked on the knots she had found. Thankfully I worked out so I could lie there without being self conscious about my body. After about 30 minutes I felt totally stress free then she dropped the bombshell. "About the waxing." "It's fine" I stuttered. Nikki had an evil glint in her eye. "You've nothing to be ashamed about we've seen all shapes and sizes." She obviously thought I would underwhelm her with my equipment. Her mother started to protest but before either of us could say anything she else she got out the waxing kit.

The tub of wax was in a self heating tub and she plugged this in. I could hear her having stern words with her mother about the fact I was an important client and would probably tip well given where I could afford to stay. I think the mother tried to intervene but before any more could be said she opened my towel and began to smear the warmed wax down my crack. Knowledge of the impending, but short lived, pain that I was about to experience prevented any type of erection. "Mother I need a hand. Can you hold his buttocks apart. They're somewhat muscular and it's difficult to position the strip." I felt my face go red and a second pair of hands pulled apart my cheeks. I felt the fabric strip being worked onto the warm wax. After a few moments the strip was pulled away. "Shit, I'll never get used to that" I said. Both of the women giggled and I bit my teeth as she finished de hairing my crack. "Turn over please and no need to be ashamed" said Nikki. Wanting this over I held the towel over my limp dick and turned over. Seeing my flaccid member through the towel the younger women sneered. I turned my head to one side and caught her reflection in the mirror and she was waggling her little finger at her mother. If only she knew. Pointing my soft cock towards my chest I bundled the towel around it so I would remain hidden whist my scrotum and hairy thighs were displayed to be waxed.

"Christ you've got big balls" the mother blurted as soon as she turned around. Seeing my face go crimson she apologised. Nikki wasted no time in waxing around my groin, leaving my heavy sac until last. "We need more wax" she informed her mother. "Nikki can you stop being childish" her mother snapped back. "I am being serious I've never seen any so big" she retorted. The mother put another tub on to warm and I stared at the ceiling praying for this to end. The mother and daughter were whispering buy I managed to get this gist that the daughter thought I was some freak with a small cock and absolutely massive plums. Once the wax was warmed Nikki went to work. Once my hairy sac was covered in the warm wax she went to work. After about 5 minutes she was done. "You look rather red, I'll just put some oil on you" smirked the young women. "No that's fine I'll do it myself" I blurted. After the waxing Andrew offered coconut oil to rub over the waxed areas. "It's a proper oil, you can eat it" he informed me once. When I asked way he confided that a number of male clients had told him that their wives did not like the taste of their husband when he used professional moisturisers so they decided on coconut oil which still did the job but was also enjoyed by the other half.

As Nikki went to work I tried to think of anything that would stop me getting hard but as she worked the oil into my groin and scrotum I could feel myself getting harder. As the towel twitched Nikki asked me to let her know if I'd made a mess. The silly girl thought I'd cum. After a few minutes the truth began to dawn on her as my cock was now starting to poke out of the top of the towel. Her mother came over telling her daughter enough was enough and apologising to me for her daughters inappropriate actions. Once she could she what her daughter was staring at she stopped and her jaw dropped slightly. "That is NOT real" the mother finally blurted. Hypnotised by my bulky package the daughter took the towel away and the two women groaned as they saw my cock lying lazily across my stomach and my two large eggs nestling between my legs.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Without warning Samantha pushed the younger beautician out of the way and grabbed my cock and slowly wanked me. "That is the biggest prick I've seen." "If you suck it it'll get bigger" I informed her. "It can't" she replied but that didn't stop her moving her head towards the tip of my cock. Her hand gripped the base of my rod and her tongue made contact with my shaft. Slowly she move up working my rod. When she reached the tip her lips opened and she sucked my dick into the warmth of her mouth. As she did this her daughter wanted to know what her mother thought she was doing but when she saw my throbbing cock being jammed into the older women's mouth and split dripping off her face she said "I've got to try that".

I grabbed Samantha's head and started thrusting up. I wanted to cram myself down this women's throat. Rather than resiting she let out a moan. She was enjoying this as much as I was. Suddenly I felt Nikki beginning to nibble on my balls. I was I'm heaven, never had I had 2 women worshipping my cock. Looking I saw the younger women copying her mothers actions, licking her way up my throbbing member. When she neared the head the older women released from her mouth and pointed my dick at her daughters mouth. "That is the biggest, hottest cock I have ever seen. Try it." Nikki did not need telling twice. Opening wide she enveloped my glans on her mouth. She moved her head up and down trying to compete with the more experienced women on the amount of my prick she could swallow. Though it was a valiant effort she could not compete with the more mature women. The women then took it in turns to take me in their mouths. Whilst one sucked my head the other licked my shaft and balls. When they swapped positions they would both kiss and lick my gland before the change.

When the they came up for air I jumped off the table. As I stood up my meat slapped against my thighs causing the women to stare. "I believe you are both overdressed" I said as reached for Samantha squeezing her breast gently. Both immediately started shedding their clothes and in minutes were naked. I compared their bodies. Both were curvy without being fat. The older women had larger tits but they did not defy gravity in the same way that her daughters did. I stepped in between them grabbing each one by their arse and first kissing Samantha then Nikki. As I tongued Nikki I felt the Samantha's lips move down my body. First my neck, then pecs, sternum, abs and onto my cock. As I groaned the daughter released herself from my grasped and moved behind me. She also kissed her way down my body, her breasts rubbing against my back until she was kneeling at my buttocks.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Suddenly Nikki started tonguing my anus whilst Samantha worked on my dick. I can't begin to describe the amazing feelings. As my cock was taken deeper and deeper by the mothers mouth the daughter lapped my anus and tried to work her tongue into my hole. My hips began to thrust involuntarily and I knew I was getting close. Reluctantly I gently pulled my prick from the mouth that was giving it some much pleasure. Enjoying the attention I was still receiving I told Samantha to get on the massage table and spread her legs. She obeyed without question.

I was able to stand where I was and bend forward to lap this mature cunt. She was completely bald allowing me to explore her every crevice. She had a clean taste and I worked my tongue into her dripping hole, I could tell she was already very turned on. In my stooped position Nikki was able to move freely between licking my rear and my cock keeping me extremely turned on. "Fuck me stud" Samantha demanded. Being a gentlemen I could not refuse her request. Stepping forward and grasping my dick I raised it up. "Guide me in" I instructed. She grabbed my member and pulled me towards her gaping twat. My head met with resistance then was suddenly sucked it. "Ooh god you're so big" was all she could say. I began to work my hips slowly introducing more of my cock into her pussy. Nikki continued working on eating my rear. As Samantha had given birth she was stretched enough to allow me to stuff my meat into her without difficulty. A few thrusts and I was buried to my balls into her cunt. I started with slow shallow thrusts and she responded by pushing into each thrust. "I've never been so full of cock" she panted and she met my thrusts more urgency. Her first orgasm took her by surprise and was so powerful she collapsed back on her elbows. "Pound my cunt you fucking beast" she managed. I was too horny to turn this offer down. I grabbed the table and fucked this women for all I was worth. With each long deep stroke my balls slapped against her arse and she cried out in pleasure. I felt myself approaching the point of no return. "I'm cumming I moaned." My thrusts became more urgent then I came. "I can feel your cum" she moaned. I punctured her pussy 5 more times as I filled her with my cream. Spent I withdrew my cock and as I did my seed poured out puddling onto the massage table. Samantha collapsed back panting.

As my slowly shrinking tool dropped on the floor Nikki stood up. Looking disappointed she demanded "What about me?" "Honey, I've been married to your father for 16 years and I've never had an fuck like that. You may never see a cock like this again." Looking at me she said "You have got to fuck her. She may never have a chance to experience this." "I've got plenty left Samantha; suck me off whilst I get your daughter ready I'm sure I can accommodate." I have no idea where this bravado came from but the thought of taking the mother then daughter was a fantasy come true. I led Nikki to the sofa and knelt between her legs. She happily spread herself so I could eat her juicy twat. As I did this I felt her mothers mouth going to work on my tool. As I explored her daughters treasure Samantha took my member in her mouth. We both sucked greedily on the genitals presented to us. Nikki began to grind her hips as I ate every inch of her cunt. Slowly my dick began to get hard thanks to the ministrations of her mother.

"Baby are you ready for the ride of your life as this cock is as hard as it's going to get" the daughter was told. By now Nikki was gushing and almost ready. "Mum, I really want him" Nikki whined. Getting up on my knees my Cock was framed by Nikki's thighs, "Mum I want it but I'm scared it won't fit." "Don't worry honey I'm here" she was told. Samantha grabbed my dick and suddenly I smelt coconut. Looking down I could see she was lubing me up with the oil. Once my pole was good and slippery she pulled me towards her daughter. "Open your legs wide baby" her mother instructed. The young women parted her legs as wide as she could and her mother smeared more oil on adding "You'll need all the help you can get".

Once my cock was at the entrance Samantha forced my cock head into the hole. I groaned as it was so tight. Samantha then got behind me and rub herself against my body whilst demanding that I make her daughter a real women just as I had done for her. As I applied pressure my meat slowly eased into her tunnel. After I had 2 inches jammed into her hole I withdraw and repeated my slow invasion. After a couple of minutes I was over half way in when Nikki stopped begging for more. "I can't take it, he's splitting me in 2." Her mother comforted her. " Hush honey. He's going slow. You'll enjoy this. She grabbed my balls and pulled them back slowly so I would withdraw from the young women abused twat. Just as Nikki thought her ordeal was over my nuts were pulled forward causing me to pump my prick back into her tight pussy. Nikki couldn't decide whether to moan in ecstasy or pain. After 5 minutes of this my dick was no deeper. Withdrawing my cock I was left with the sight of Nikki's gaping hole. "I'm disappointed baby but I'm not letting this prick go to waste. I bet I can fit him in my ass" Samantha boldly proclaimed.

With that Samantha bent over the couch displaying her still dripping cunt. Pulling apart her cheeks she demand I fucked her arse as thoroughly as I serviced her pussy. Taking my dick in hand I smacked it against her arse while looking at her daughters gaping pussy which was being rubbed in earnest. As I put my head against her anal bud and pushed Samantha let out a moan and pushed back. My glans forced her sphincter open and oil dribbled out, she obviously prepared herself. Leaning forward, my weight forced my member further into her hole. "Lick my pussy Nikki baby" she begged. Nikki got up knelt at her mothers genitals and to work, occasionally paying attention to my dangling sac. I realised how fucked this was. Not only having a tag team fuck with mother and daughter but watching the young women lick her mothers cream-pie.

I kept withdrawing then using my weight to force my cock into her bud hole but before I was halfway in I encountered the same resistance that stopped me claiming the younger girls womb. "Is that all you've got?" demanded Samantha. With that I decided to pound her rear as demanded. I grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as I could. Once I was half way in my cock bent as it could not tunnel any further. The recipient alternated between cries of pain and pleasure, first begging me to stop then begging for it to be harder and deeper. Nikki started sucking on her mothers cunt in earnest. Samantha started to shake and begged me to stop as she could take any more. Reluctantly I withdraw.

Sitting on the coach I told Nikki I needed more oil and once she had obliged I told her to sit on my cock suggesting she might find it easier to accommodate my weapon. Nikki straddled me and reaching down between her legs to grab my pole she proclaimed she wasn't leaving until her pussy had submitted to my cock. She started humping up and down willing her twat to take more of my pole gasping with pleasure as she did "Fuck me with your hard cock you fucking animal". The feeling of her tight mount was indescribable as it massaged my throbbing member but it still refused to accept any more than 6 inches.

"Put your legs on my thighs" I instructed Nikki. Too enveloped in screwing herself on my piston she obeyed. Without warning I grabbed her arse cheeks and stood up. Instinctively Nikki put her arms around my neck as I began to thrust my hips up into her tight cunt. Nikki managed to support herself to prevent my thrusts going to deep. "Oh fuck that is so good" she cried "I'm getting near, don't stop. I got into a steady rhythm allowing Nikki to build to an orgasm. After 5 minutes she was not able to hold back any longer. Gripping my neck tighter she began to shudder. Keeping my pace steady I waited to the signs of her release. "I'm cumming" she screamed. Her body shook and her pussy squeezed my cock as pleasure overwhelmed her. Unable to support herself her weight began to force her onto my cock. Sensing my chance I began to fuck get more earnestly. Her vaginal Walls tried to resist but ultimately were unable to prevent her body from driving her cunt to accept my whole manhood. With a cry of pleasure mixed with pain my cock was finally accepted by her twat. With my dick now firmly lodged in her tightness I held Nikki tight and nuzzled her breasts as I sat back down. As Nikki recovered from both her orgasm and the reluctant acceptance of my cock I very gently thrust my hips to try and help loosen her up for a proper fucking.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"That hurts so fucking good" Nikki panted as she alternated between gasps of pleasure and pain at my piston continued abuse of her treasure. "I have never seen anything like that in my life. You really know how to fuck" moaned Samantha who had recovered enough from my anal pounding to try and rejoin our threesome. I felt the change in Nikki's pussy as it became more accommodating. Looking at Samantha she groaned and stated she was ready to fuck herself to death on this elephant cock. "Lie back big boy I want to take you for a ride." following this young sluts instructions I reclined on the sofa and wallowed in the pleasurable sensations as she began to fuck me in earnest. Determined not to be left out the older women mounted my face and instructed me to eat her out. Her twat had a distinct odour of sex as although most of cum had been licked out already some had remained. Although of was not something I thought I would do I attacked her pussy. The taste was not offencive and the coconut oil added some sweetness.

All three of us were now groaning. Nikki shuddered to three orgasms thanks to my dick whilst Samantha managed two courtesy of my tongue. Although the fact I'd already cum gave me staying power I could not resist the consistent heat and pressure from Nikki's glorious hole. As I was getting near I forced them both off and made them kneel in front of me. I alternated thrusting my dick into their mouths. Pulling it out by dragging passed a cheek. Then I made each one deep-throat me. Neither could take my full length but the sight of them trying was electric. As Samantha tried for the third time to get my glans passed the back of her throat she breached around and gripped my buttocks literally trying I pull herself onto my prick. This was too much and I felt my orgasm approaching. "I'm cumming" I moaned. Samantha released my throbbing pole and both women began to lick my helmet. Nikki wanked my cock whilst Samantha gripped my balls and squeezed them. I managed to point my cock in Nikki's mouth as I spurted my first load. After this they both put theirs mouths over my slit waiting for the next rope. Samantha tugged and squeezed my sac and Nikki applied a forceful downward stroke. My hips thrust forward and forced my cock into Nikki's mouth to deliver a second jet. I pulled out of her mouth and tried to aim at Samantha. Nikki was having none of it and speeded up her wanking movements causing a third stream to splatter on her face and hair. Some cum hit her eye forcing her to release me so I grabbed Samantha's hair and rammed my dick down her throat. As she was kneeling with her head slightly back I was able to thrust three quarters of my cock in her throat and sprayed my next load down get gullet. Withdrawing slightly I felt the need to shoot again so roughly plunged forward. Her eyes bulged as my balls hit her chin and I unloaded more spunk down her throat. Her desperate swallowing milked the final two jets my from cock and I pulled out leaving her gasping for air.

Drained, I staggered over to the sofa to rest. My cock hanging between my legs I surveyed the scene. Samantha and Nikki were kissing each other sharing the seed I'd spurted in their mouths and taking it in turns to lick off the globs that had hit their tits or face. Looking at the clock it was half eleven. Time to get back to Brighton and find out if Amanda had been up to anything.

D

deleted12830

Holy shit....... this was amazing!!!

Keep it going!!

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for the feedback so far. Working on the third installment at the moment.

wow.....that wa......wow, you sir, are a story telling genius

though when the mother and daughter were eating each other out i was like "wait, wha?....ewwww..."

I wanted to show his attitutude had started to change. At the begining of the story he was an upright family man. If the next scene described him picking up a male prostitute in Soho I don't think it would be believable. OK he's shagging a mum and daughter and doesn't stop but at least he thinks it's fucked-up!

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What you said is true!! At Least he thinks it's fucked-up!! Really enjoyed it!! Keep on writing!!

Cheers

D

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
However much to my surprise, and hers by the look on her face, she continued to push down on my dick until her perfect arse cheeks rested on my ball sack and she was filled with my 10 inches.

Don't think it's mentioned elsewhere. Do you think he should remind us of his length occasionally?

young monster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah i missed that section but thanks man , and please keep writting i wish sum1 would make this into a porno u should definantly show this 2 like brazzers or sumbodywho does like reality porn

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Leaving the women to lick each other clean I headed to the shower to clean up. Just as I switched on the shower the phone rang. I answered thinking someone had complained about the noise. "Glen, I called an hour ago and they said you were in an appointment. Just checking in." It was Amanda. She'd never phoned before so I was suspicious. A sexual moan and giggle escaped her lips. "You ok Amanda, you sound like you're having sex?" She gasped "I'm just playing with myself because I've missed you." Bullshit I thought, she'd never said or done this on the 20 odd years I'd known her. In my mind I pictured the typical movie scene where the husband phones and the wife is talking while her lover kisses her. I smiled to myself, hopefully I'll have something on tape. Getting out of the shower I went back into the lounge. The 2 women had left but there was a note by the door. Reading the note they apologised for leaving, they had to straighten up before another appointment. They also complimented me on my performance and begged me to call them soon for a follow up session.

It was one o'clock when I left the hotel. After checking out I slipped the concierge £300 and explained the room required some extra cleaning. He assured me the extra money wasn't needed but I said treat the staff. Getting in a taxi to headed for the station. I managed to get the half past one train. I called Amanda to let her know I'd be back in Brighton about half two so would go straight to pick up Hector. Amanda moaned again and quickly added she was waiting for me. Like bollocks she was but I would use these comments to my advantage tonight.

As I'd not checked my emails I logged into my work account. There were several emails from Adam this morning to call him. Switching to my personal account there was a note from Amanda titled "Following orders." I thought this was more important than calling Adam. Opening the note I was greeted by the sight of a naked Amanda holding a large dong next to her pussy.

"Glen work I met Steven at Leicester Square. I told him I wanted a dildo to take on holiday. He was shocked but eagerly dragged me into the nearest sex shop. I chose an 8" specimen. Peter was somewhat intimidated. But when we got home he was eager to fuck me. Once he'd cum I I told him to use the dildo. Christ it was big and I could only take about half. I've promised him if he can get the whole dildo on me by the end of our holiday we'll have anal sex." I looked at the picture again and felt myself getting hard. She certainly was a determined women. I decided I best call Adam to fund out what was wrong. "Glen, thanks for calling me back. The board has closed your trade." I panicked, how the fuck could things have collapsed so quickly? Adam broke the silence. "Look they had a request from an external agency to close early. Not sure why but it appears there have been some sweeteners for the bank and the deal was settled at a £150 million profit." I was relieved until I checked the share price. "Adam I don't get it. Looking at the share price we sold low. What the fuck?" "Glen I know you're pissed but that's the way it is. Leave alone. The board have approved your bonus early. And it's in your account. I've got your payslip here." It was a pay out to keep me quiet. I can take a hint. "Fine by me. I'll see you Monday. I checked my bank account and there the money was. It was a huge bonus and I was a corporate whore. But for that amount of cash who gives a fuck?

Hector jumped into my arms when he saw I was waiting to take him home from school. On the spur of the moment I asked him if he wanted to go shopping in London. "Yes please. What are we buying?" I told him I wanted a new car. Hector loved car shopping and I had money to burn.

Returning home I asked Amanda if she'd had a good day as she had a glow about her and I mentioned that we were going shopping in London tomorrow and I fancied staying the night at the Savoy. Before she could protest I called American Express to make the reservations and that we'd need adjoining rooms, a baby monitor and a baby sitter. I also asked for a limo to take us all up as I couldn't face the train and a table for two at a good restaurant that had at least 2 stars. We'd be in the car by five and the hotel by half seven at the latest. As a treat I told Hector he could have burger and chips. "We've got an hour and forty five minutes to get our stuff together." I told my family. Amanda said she'd sort Hector out in a minute, he wanted to check on his vegetable patch. He'd already run down to the bottom of the garden. Shedding all my clothes in our laundry room I ran upstairs. I was dying for a piss but the bleach bottle was on the loo. Amanda's unsubtle hint that she'd cleaned and I was not to use. I ran to the spare room to use that toilet. As I burst in I was met with a gasp.

Stopping in my tracks I saw Jo lying on the bed. Jo was an old friend of Amanda's who'd recently split up with her boyfriend. I stood there like an idiot for what seemed line an eternity. Jo was very obviously checking me out. I was displaying quite a size because of the need to hold in my urine. "I'm sorry I didn't know you were here. I need to use the toilet." Before she could say anything I dashed in to the en suite. One glorious piss later I wondered how to get out whilst preserving my dignity. All that was there was a flannel so I covered myself as best I could. I warned Jo I was finished and came out expecting her to look away. She just stared. "When you bought Amanda the Aston Martin I said it was because you felt inadequate. Amanda said how big you were but I didn't believe her. Now I can see you really are above average." I was looking at Jo as she spoke. Whilst her tits weren't as big as Amanda's they seemed to defy gravity more. As I thought about sucking her nipples I began to get a boner. My daydream was broken by Jo moaning that I was hung like a horse. Looking down I saw that the flannel was doing little to hide my glory. Flushed with embarrassment I fled the room. I quickly got dressed and packed up for the trip. Going down stairs I asked Amanda what she thought she was doing as I'd just flashed Jo; Amanda giggled. Apparently Jo had just had a major fight with George so would be staying. I told Amanda we'd discuss later but Jo was welcome to stay.

The car arrived and I bid Jo a sheepish goodbye. We headed off, via the local drive thru, to London. Amex had booked 2 suites at The Savoy next door to each other. The baby sitter arrived shortly after we did and we settled Hector down. We had a table booked at Maze at 20:30 so deduced to have a drink at the bar before heading off in a cab.

Amanda had a call from Jo in the taxi and didn't say much, just the occasional smile and agreement finishing the call with "Of course you can bring someone back." Upon our arrival we were taken to our table and I ordered a bottle of Cristal. Although pregnant Amanda had a very occasional drink and a small glass of champers was confirmed as OK by our doctor.

Last edited:

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After our mains I decided to broach what happened this afternoon. "That was so embarrassing. Why didn't you tell me Jo was there. You saw me putting all my clothes in the laundry and would be running around upstairs naked." Amanda pouted. "Jo always goes on that you must have a small dick as you over compensate with cars. Then she'd go and boast that George was above average and a great lay. I just snapped today. I saw him drunk at a party and he whipped it out. He's not bad, maybe above average but certainly nowhere near your size. I thought it would shut her up. She called in the taxi over. She can't get over your package. She was asking me about be taken by such a large cock. You've made her so horny she's gone out tonight on the pull.".

Whilst she was talking Amanda decided to play footsie. Her long legs reached towards my groin and she rubbed my cock with her foot. "I think she wants you to fuck her, you know? Would you like that?" All the time she spoke she kept rubbing my dick through my trousers. She got up and winked at me. Her throat was scarlet red. She was horny and wanted sex. I did my best to conceal my bulge and told the waiter my pregnant wife wasn't feeling good and I was going the check on her. No doubt he'd heard this all before but I didn't care. Amanda was waiting outside the disabled toilet. Not very romantic but plenty of room. As soon as I walked In she pounced on me. "Fuck it makes me horny that Jo wants cock tonight just because she saw your hard dick." Amanda's animal lust was giving me a major erection. Unbutton my trousers and pulling down my zip as quickly as possible she released my cock. Putting her hands on my thighs she started licking my glans. My meat bobbed about so she tried to get in her mouth. Suddenly she grabbed the base of my cock and held it steady whilst she began to spit on my pole to get it lubed up. Placing one hand back on my thigh, I saw the other reach up her skirt and inbetween her legs. Her mouth was producing so much saliva that it started dripping off her chin. Each time her head moved forward there was glucking sound as my throbbing dick filled her mouth. Pulling myself from her mouth I told her to stand up. We shared a passionate kiss, our tongues lapping at each other as we panted like animals Pushing her top up I exposed her bra covered breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible and I squeezed her tits a moan escaped Amanda. Looking down I noticed her fingers were back to rubbing her sex through her panties. Her bra was front opening so I released the catch and exposed her large breasts. Squeezing them again I move to lick and nibble her nipples. Amanda gasped as I let my lips and teeth go to work. "Pass me my handbag" she commanded. Reaching over I grabbed her clutch bag not letting my mouth leave her cleavage. "Look what I've got!" Lifting my head from her breasts I see that she's bought a travel kit given to me by a grateful client a couple of months ago. It was a custom made coke kit. Although not a coke fiend myself it lubricates many deals in the square mile. The kit had a custom made platinum razor blade and platinum tube that held around 20 grams of Charlie. He has also thoughtfully filled it up. Amanda tipped some of the powder on her tits, demanding that I sort it all. As well as a self confident high; coke gives me, according to Amanda, the hardest cock and an uncontrollable urge to pound as hard and as fast as possible. She obviously wanted a serious fuck.

Burying my head in her chest I snorted a good line of the white powder. Feeling the drug surge through my system I reached for the razor and knelt between her legs. Pushing her skirt up I grabbed the gusset of her panties and cut across it with the blade. I now had unfettered access to her dripping sex. My tongue went to work immediately lapping at her juicy mound. She was wet already; obviously the thought of Jo wanting my cock had set something off in her mind. I could feel the warmth of her pussy as I drove my tongue deep as I could into her treasure. Amanda was moaning, telling me to eat her cunt and make her cum. As I lapped I tasted the distinct flavour of spunk. Amanda had obviously had some fun today already, I wondered if both she and Jo had shared Peter but I was too full of lust to stop.

By now my cock was engorged as the chemicals caused my cock to strain to get harder. I stood up and rammed my pole into my wife's twat. She gasped at the unexpected invasion. Once I started my deep hard thrusts they changed to moans of ecstasy. "Fuck me. Fill me with cum" she begged.

I pulled out and made her turn around so she was presenting her rounded buttocks to me. Unable to resist I ate her out again; using my tongue and fingers to find traces of her infidelity; not that Amanda realised this. My actions elicited a barely restrained orgasm. Forcing one of her knees onto the washbasin counter I was left with the sight of her gaping cunt begging to be filled. I pushed her top up until it was under her armpits and I put another line of coke on her back. Lining my cock up I snorted up her back as I did my dick was driven into her cunt. Bending over so I could talk in her ear I grabbed her tits and started to grind my maleness into her. As I picked up speed she started panting to another orgasm.

"Did it turn you on to know Jo was lusting after my cock?" I demanded. Her grunts were now in time with the sound of my low hanging balls slapping into her thigh. "Nnn yeesss. Aaahh yes." she panted in response. Stoking her aching mound I continued "It made you wet to know to know that she's seen my hard cock didn't it That she wants it so bad that she's gone looking for someone to fuck whilst know you can my big hard cock rammed in your pussy whenever you want." I stood upright and removed my tool from her chasm. Amanda moaned and demanded that I fuck her some more. Rubbing my cock in between her buttocks I reintroduced three fingers into her twat and scooped up a load of her love juice. Carried away with lust and with my prick throbbing with desire I asked her "Do you want me to fuck Jo? Show her what it's like to feel a real cock inside. To fill her with my cum?"

I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers as another orgasm ripped through her body. "I want you to fuck her, make her take all your cock. Show her how a real man fucks." Spurred on by her words I shoved my member back into her cunt to another gasp. This time I pulled my prick out until my helmet was nearly free before ramming myself back into her dripping gash until my balls banged against her. As I built up the pace I used my lubed fingers that had explored her to play with her brown bud. I forced one finger in much to moans of delight from my wife. As I ground my cock into her twat I added a second finger and then a third. Amanda was writhing in ecstasy as I began to slowly frig her rear. After a couple of minutes my cock and fingers had found a natural rhythm and Amanda was moaning that she'd never felt so good. Although I'd cum twice already today I could feel my balls tighten, ready to unload their payload. Pulling out I made Amanda face me, legs apart supporting her rear on the sink top. I then fucked her for all he was worth determined to shoot my seed deep I her twat. "Is this how I should fuck Jo?" I demanded. "Is this what she wants?" I buried my cock up to my balls in her as my orgasm overtook me. I kept pumping hard and fast as I deposited a thick rope after thick rope of my jism in her uterus. Suddenly my cock became too sensitive to continue fucking so I had to withdraw. Just as the head of my cock was about to spring free I felt her walls tighten, pushing me from her body.

Immediately Amanda grabbed my head an pushed me down and ground her abused twat in my face. "Lick me" she demanded. Normally I wouldn't have done this but the coke had addled my judgement. Panting, she relaxed her muscles and my seed came pouring out into my mouth. "You want to fuck her too, don't you? You want to stuff you hard dick up her tight twat as much as I want to see you do it" she moaned. I groaned on agreement a I cleaned up the mess I had left behind. I gave Amanda another two orgasms before I left her sex and stood up kissing her so we could share the taste of our combined juices.

Both sated we set up making ourselves look presentable and prayed no one had listened at the door. Satisfied we did not look too suspicious, and I had a final clean up to make sure she wouldn't walk back with cum dripping down her legs, we headed back to the table. The waiter did not look impressed and I could tell from his face he had other ideas why we left the table. Frankly I did not give a fuck what he thought.

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's just me who doesn't get it, but I can't figure out if Amanda knows, at this point, that her husband Glenn is aware about Peter.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bugger. Good spot. For some reason I've not got the edit option so I can't change it. Will try later on my home computer. Next installment is on the way.

Thanks to you all for your feedback. Good to know the story is liked.