The trader

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was awoken at 7am by the sound of Hector getting up. The baby monitor seemed to amplify the sounds as he got up to try and find something to occupy his time. My head ached slightly, the come down for an excess of champagne and coke. It served as a reminder of the strange evening with Amanda. The sex we'd shared was no doubt amazing but it had left me confused. Although convinced she was still seeing Peter, I'd not had the opportunity to check my surveillance, last night she'd seemed desperate to be with me. However her constant hints about Jo had really thrown me. To the extent that I'd agreed she could go to Van Cleef and Arpels on me.

Putting on a dressing gown I called room service for a selection of breakfast items before making my way into Hectors room, and switching on the television. I suggested a boys breakfast in bed followed by a trip into town to buy daddy a sports car. I suggested that as mummy and daddy were both getting something today we could then go to Hamleys, and he could buy anything he liked.

This was greeted with much enthusiasm so I went back to my room for a shower leaving Hugo to chill on the bed. I spent about twenty minutes getting clean and refreshed. Whilst I was washing myself I thought about how I'd spent yesterday. Hannah showing me her dildo, the mother and daughter threesome rounded off with a coke fuelled fuck with my wife. I started to get horny again and by the time I was finished I was nearly fully erect. I was snapped out of my daydream by a knock at the door. Room service had arrived. I gave myself a quick rub down with a towel fo get most of the water off before putting the bath robe on.

Breakfast was bought, I'd neglected to mention the food was for next door. As the man walked in I told him it was for my son next door, as I twisted around to look for the room key by robe fell open. I turned back to the waiter with the key, failing to register that I was displaying my near fullness. The waiter was standing there with a stunned look on his face, frozen like a rabbit in headlights. I tried to mutter an apology but nothing seemed to register. I found the situation strangely erotic and my meat began to throb, ceasing it's retreat to flaccidness and growing again to its full size. My full glory was now on show and looking and the waiters crotch I could see a tell tale bulge indicating he found the sight far from offensive. After a couple of minutes I felt pre cum oozing from my cock, this elicited a groan from the voyeur as he licked his lips. Something took over in my mind and I wiped a finger over the head of my cock getting a large glob of my nectar and offering it up. He did not hesitate and sucked my digit clean. My trance was broken by Hector asking where his food was over the intercom. Shaking my head I blushed and apologised, far from feeling awkward the waiter smiled and said he was there to provided any room service required.

Grabbing my clothes, Vertu, cash and Centurion card we went next door and he took the food into the suite. I asked him to put in the bedroom with Hugo whilst I waited for my erection to subside. Returning to the door he proffered the receipt to sign. I apologised once again, though he return a wicked smile. "If you stay again on your own send a me a text and I'll be sure to deliver a breakfast you'll never forget." On my copy he wrote his name, Mark, and mobile number.

Shutting the door after he left I put on my clothes and headed off to join Hector for breakfast still fazed at my out of character actions. This whole thing with Amanda was really screwing with me. I couldn't work out if I liked it or not. At 9am we headed down to reception and asked for a taxi. I requested that breakfast be sent up at 10am together with a note that I'd contact the jewellers and make arrangements that she could go in and make a purchase. As I got in the cab the concierge passed my a package, the old master from my bedroom. I'd decided to sell the picture and squirrel the proceeds away. When I phoned Sotheby's earlier in the week I expected that I was going to be told that I was sitting on a loss given what is happened to the oligarchs who appeared to be propping up the fine art Market.

In the cab I called Amex. I explained that I was going to spend half a million this morning and that I wanted my wife to be able to spend a couple of hundred thousand at Van Cleef, I was assured all was in order. It seemed odd to be doing this but I was more confused than ever at my feelings for Amanda. Divorce would be messy and could cost me contact with my children. £200k was a small price to pay to keep Amanda off guard whilst I gathered my thoughts.

First stop was the auctioneers, I asked the taxi to wait whilst Hector and I popped in. I told him I was giving the man a present as I knew him, just on case he told Amanda. The picture was checked over and a receipt given. We'd agreed a reserve on the telephone and already two Middle East business had flown in to bid on the auction that afternoon. The guide would give me a modest profit but I was assured that this would be easily eclipsed.

Getting back in the taxi we headed off to Park Lane Lamborghini. Ever since I was a teenager I'd wanted one. For some reason I'd always put off buying one despite having the money to buy several. As soon as we stepped in a sexy young assistant came my way asking if she could help. I was always amused that in these sorts of places, sex sells and the assistants were always the young and the beautiful. As she spoke she knelt down to say hello to Hector. I said we were just looking, she smiled smiled in return and scrawled her mobile number on her business card before handing it to me with a knowing smile. A thought came into my mind. Why is a father is so attractive to a women? If you have a kid you've probably got a partner, why would anyone want to get involved? But they always do?

I saw a black car in the corner and walked over. There was a discrete "Sold A. Harrison" sign on the dash. Hector pit his hand on the car and before I knew it another salesman appeared. "This is the Reventon. As you can see it is already sold. And also very expensive". This was said with a sneer, posturing twat thought I could not afford it. He nudged Hector out of the way and wiped his prints from the paintwork. It was a pity too, limited to 20 worldwide I'd found out too late to even think about getting one. "Daddy, this man isn't as nice as the one at Ashton Marvin". The man had the decency to look embarrassed at my sons comments. "I got mummy's car from Aston Martin" I corrected him. The assistant twitched when he heard this. "Mummy wasn't happy that daddy bought a watch that cost more than her new car either" he added. I almost laughed out loud. His timing was perfect.

This assistant looked at my wrist and I lifted my cuff to show him. Before I could say anything he murmured "Vacheron Constantin Minute Repeated. Very subtle, very nice." Looking at my son "And more expensive than most of the cars here." His demeanour had changed as he realised that I wasn't a time waster but someone who could afford any card he had for sale. Be began to talk through the cars on offer when a man came in who caught my eye. He was obviously known to the staff as Hannah went to greet him, but he looked far from happy. "Good morning Mr Harrison" beamed the young lady "I trust you are well? Are you here to pick up your car? The balance was due last week" she added.

"About that, is there some arrangement we can come to?" On hearing this my assistant excused himself and headed over to join in. Although they'd lowered their voices I picked up "No money" and "Lehman Brothers" from him and "Non refundable deposits" from the sales team. Looking despondent Mr Harrison was about to leave. Raising my voice I asked "Do you think the owner of the Reventon would be interested in selling on?" The man leaving stopped in his tracks and spun around with a glimmer of hope on his face. "Are you interested in the car? I've paid the deposit. If you cover the full price of car so i can get my deposit back." He paused gauging my interest. "Plus another £200,000." Never taking a first offer I countered with £150,000 and a promise of the money today. Not sure how I'd do it; but he looked desperate and I had no doubt the dealership would have little trouble in selling on. He hesitated, so I shrugged my shoulders. If I was right and he was desperate he'd agree. I was; so I moved into action. "How much was the deposit?". "£300,000 and so is the balance." I called my bank and told them I wanted £150,000 in cash delivered to me. An unusual request but I was classified as a ultra high net worth individual for a number of years, and this years bonus only added to that status. The bank, simply, didn't want me to go elsewhere. They promised the money in the hour and included a hefty premium to deliver.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I proffered my card for payment and saw the relief on Mr Harrison's face as the payment went through. He gave his card up for the refund and looked positively happy when all was completed. Hector was bored by now so I suggested he try our new. "That's fantastic" he said as I opened the door and he saw it lifted upwards. Happy as Larry he set about pretending to drive the car as I completed the paperwork.

My bank outdid themselves and they arrived in 40 minutes with my cash in a briefcase. As it was being counted Amanda arrived with a burly looking guy. "Glen, I just couldn't choose between two necklace and earring sets so they agreed to bring here for you to choose." She saw money being counted and Hector in a very expensive car and put 2 and 2 together. "That is a lovely car, you've bought it haven't you?" Innocently adding "How much?" I knew where this was going and asked to see the pieces. Both were stunning, speaking to the guard I was told they both cost £250,000. She'd obviously ignored my price limit which is why she has the items bought to me. I called AmEx and told them that I'd increased the allowance to half a million and that I wanted another limo. About 10 minutes later the guards phone rang and word was conveyed across. He asked to see my card and requested that I sign a bill confirming receipt of goods. All complete I arranged for my car to be delivered on Wednesday Waiting about 30 minutes the limo arrived. I shook hands with Mr Harrison and, when Amanda wasn't looking winked at the female assistant. The rest of the day was spent entertaining Hector. His parents had just thrown around over a million so I pretty much let him do as he wished.

After dinner we headed back to Brighton. Hector fell asleep so opening a bottle if Cristal I broached the subject of our fuck session the previous night. "Fuck that was amazing last night, I forgot what coke does to me." Amanda smiled in response "I got carried away too." Biting the bullet "So about Jo, did you mean what you said?" She blushed a little and said "It's a great feeling to know that your husband is lusted after by your friends. You seemed to enjoy it too. So do you want to fuck her?" I was taken aback by her blunt question and guessed I was on tricky ground. A couple of weeks ago I would have said no and meant it. Now I'd say no and secretly want to. "I got carried away in the moment. You seemed so horny when you were saying that you wanted me to fuck her I played along." Deciding to probe "You don't want me to do you?" I left the question hanging, something was up as she didn't immediately respond nor did she look happy at the suggestion. Deciding to diffuse the situation I added "I'm sorry I know it's not good to bring fantasy and reality together." In my mind I was wondering what was going on.

Sunday morning found me awaken with a morning glory. I snuggled up to Amanda my hard dick pressing into her back and was told no way with Amanda in the house. I decided to check out recent surveillance so dressed, not wanting a repeat of Friday, and headed off. Jo was already in the study. Smiling she asked if I'd had a good weekend I told her I did and I asked of she'd had success on Friday. She smiled and said no as they did not measure up and as she said this she stared blatantly at my crotch. I muttered something about checking Hector and extracted myself from the situation.

We spent the day at the park and returned to find Jo had made dinner. "Thank you for letting me stay another week." I looked at Amanda and raised an eyebrow, she returned a weak half smile. Another evening of no sex and not being able to check out my recordings was ahead.

I woke early on Monday. I spent a few hours mulling over my future. I needed to sort out what I was going to do about Amanda. I was confused. Although she'd betrayed me deep down I knew I still loved her. I also couldn't get the sales assistant out of my mind and my dick throbbed at the thought of a no strings attached session.

I called the bank at half seven and told Glen I was taking this week off. He was happy as I'd guaranteed him a fat bonus this year and he didn't want a risky trade to fuck that up; given I'd been paid off. Deciding it was too much of a risk to check the recordings I headed for our basement gym. Work recently had made it difficult to maintain my physique and I'd noticed a slight loss of definition in my muscles. I set about correcting that with a 2 hour session. After my workout and covered in sweat I headed up stairs. "....omise yo...ell?" I heard Amanda ask. "...ourse not......ake but....." I heard Jo reply. I stopped, listening further. They were moving about and it was difficult to catch what they were saying. "...t keep you qui....". "...e do it.....ant to........"

I had no idea what they were talking about but guessed it was me. I strides up the stairs and caught the women off guard. "Honey, why aren't you at work?" Amanda asked nervously. I told her I'd taken a couple of days off as nothing was happening. Jo was transfixed by my crotch. I had chosen some whites shorts today and I worked out commando so the sweat had caused the flimsy material to become transparent and hug my meat.

I headed off for a shower. Knowing only the women were in the house I left our bedroom door open and after a thorough clear I left myself in full view of the doorway as I dried myself down. A quick look in the mirror and o could make out Jo looking on. Putting on a show I towelled myself down. Standing sideways do she would see a good profile I started to dry my crotch. Knowing she was there I started to get hard. I vigorously dried myself and my cock slapped against my stomach and thighs. Fully hard now I started to pump my dick. After a few minutes my pre cum started to drip and I decided to stop. I didn't want to waste a load. Turning around so she'd have a view of my tight buns I bent over to put on my underwear. When I stood up and looked back she was gone.

Getting dressed I crept to her room. The door was ajar so I peeked in. Up was on her back, naked from her waist down masturbating furiously. I was tempted to step in but Amanda was in the house and part of me wondered if this was a trap. Amanda and Jo spent the day at home. I was getting horny after what happened this morning but decided nothing was going to happen.

On a whim I went through my jeans and found the business card the young assistant had given me and decided to call. It was after six now so she should have finished work. I dialled the number she had written ok the back and turned it over to check the details. She answered the phone with a hello. "Is that Emily?" I asked "I'm Glen, the man who bought the Reventon on Saturday." She sounded quite bright when she responded. "Yes it is" she replied. Cautiously adding "I'm not at work until Friday, was it to do with the car?" I took a deep breath. I'd not done this before and I was taking a big step. "I just wanted to say thank you for your help in securing the car. I'm going to be staying at The Savoy tomorrow. Would you like to meet up." As I said this I prayed I'd not misread why she'd given her mobile. "Mm I'd love to. What should we do? I've never been to The Savoy." "Well let me buy you lunch" I quickly suggest. Putting on a sexy voice she added that it was the room she would like to see. I made hasty arrangements to meet her for lunch then quickly called AmEx to get them to make the arrangements.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another dull night. This time I did not attempt to entice Amanda into sex, I was too excited about the next day. Getting up at eight I informed the ladies that I had to work to cover New York so would be going out later and staying in London. Amanda suggested I take Hector to school then head straight up. Happy with this I dropped him off then got the 10:00 train into Victoria.

I'd made arrangements to go to Sotheby's to I asked them not to tell me the outcome, it added some excitement. I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome and asked them to wire the money to my Swiss account.

Checking my watch it was half twelve so I needed to get to The Savoy asap. I managed to get there before one and saw Helen wasn't there. After checking in I ordered a bottle of Cristal and waited. I'd drunk half a glass before she arrived. She looked stunning. Not overly dressy and had a glow about her. I offered her a glass and we made small talk. We frank quickly to get some Dutch courage and when the bottle was finished I suggested lunch. Emily, a little tipsy now, confessed she'd been to the gym and, because she was running late, hadn't had a shower. Looking me dead in the eye she asked if she could use my facilities.

Things were going fast. I went to the bar and slipped the waiter £100. " That's for you if you can get a bottle of Cristal in my room before we get there." Moving with money oiled efficiency he went to work. I returned to the table and suggested we head up in a couple of minutes after we drained our glasses.

Entering my room I saw the waiter had been successful. Opening the bottle I pointed Emily to the bathroom. About 10 minutes later she emerged dressed in a robe. "You don't waste time do you" she chided in a gentle manner. I too had donned a gown and was now reclining on the bed. As she joined me I offered her a glass and she leant over and kissed me. "I don't normally do this" she told me. "I just think you're incredibly sexy." "It's not something I do either" I responded as my hands entered he robe to explore her breasts. They were just about a hand full with large nipples.

We drank champagne then continued kissing whilst my hands explored her young body. She got off the bed and stripped off, suggesting I do the same. I said I wanted to explore her first. Although curvy she did not have wide hips and, as it had many times before, I became concerned that this women would not be able to accommodate me.

Standing up I joined her and kissed her, thrusting my tongue in her mouth as she put her arms around my neck. I moved my right hand down her back until it rested her her buttock. Then I drew it back towards me causing her to lift her leg to my hip. As she curled her calf around my waist I moved my hand back to her vagina. I starting slowly stroking her thigh, causing a groan to erupt from her lips. My fingers went on auto pilot as they began to explore her wetness. I could tell she was bushy down there which came as a surprise. Given her work experience I had expected her to be meticulousy trimmed. This just added to the excitement.

By now my middle finger was making a figure of eight motion over her clit. This was having the desired effect as she kept breaking our kiss to release a gentle moan. I stopped my rhythmic rubbing and used two fingers to rub over hit clit, down her mound before insterting them into her moist hole. I withdrew my fingers, pulling then back over her mound and nub before recommencing their slow insertion. Emily was enjoying the steady work of my fingers. Her kissing became less focused and intense whilst her moaning increased.

After a couple of minutes of my finger frigging she gave up entirely on kissing and hugged herself into my chest. Her moans became louder and I could feel the slickness on my fingers as she became wetter. Despite her arousal I instinctively knew that she was going to have difficulty in taking me given the tightness my fingers could feel. After a few moments one arm unentwined itself from around my neck and her hand began to rub my hardon through the robe. Whilst not fully erect, I was displaying over half.

Emily gasped and pulled herself out of her ecstasy. "That is not real" she stuttered, a look of fear in her eyes. I had seen this look before and I was worried that she would run scared. "Emily, we've got plenty of time. Just enjoy yourself" I responded, I picked her up and took her over to the bed. I reached for the drawer on the bedside table that contained lube and my coke kit. Too early for the lube I thought that some Charlie would help relax her. I took a small hit then a sip of champagne and offered Emily my gear. She eagerly accepted my offer and put a large mound of powder on the back of her hand and snorted it in one go. When she looked up she appeared be much more relaxed. I laughed. "What's so funny?" she demanded? I reached over and wiped the white powder from around her nose and showed her, elicting a laugh from her too.

Now she was more relaxed I took the opportunity to continue with my conquest. Moving over her I opened her robe and surveyed her naked flesh once again. Lying on her back her breasts stayed proudly upright, not large enough to cause them to sag to the sides like Amanda's. Squeezing them both firmly together I began to nibble and suck on her nipples. Meeting no resistance I begn to work my way down her body. As I raches her tummy I began to lick and kiss the skin below her belly button. Her legs opened offering me access to her hairy twat. Keeping my cock hidden I moved in between her legs. The hair framing her gash was dark. I large bush at the top which carried down by her labia. I massaged her inner thighs before applying my tongue to her lips. Having just showered her taste was clean. My tongue lazily worked it's way up, before flicking over her clit and trailing down the other side. "Eat my fucking pussy" Emily moaned. I clamped my mouth over her whole and began to lick and dart my tongue over her nib. Her hips began to grind her wetness into my face urging my oral efforts on. As I plunged my tongue into her I felt hands grab my hair and she began pulling me. "Shit that is so good, don't stop" she urged me. Her bucking hips meant her twat kept being pulled away from my mouth and my face face was getting smeared with her wetness.

Changing tack I moved my mouth up to her clitoris. As my mouth made contact with her button I inserted three fingers in her cunt, glently ramming them in. Once buried to the knuckle I began a slow finger fuck, occasionally rotating my digits in an effort to loosen her up. This combined action seemed to hit the right note as I sensed Emily sitting up. Glancing upwards I saw she was looking down at the specticle between her legs. Her torso was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and inbetween her pants she was biting her lips in apparent ecstasy. The bed as collapsed back. Suddenly her hands appeared by my head and she pulled the skin around her cunt, causing her clit to erupt from under its skin.

"Ooohh. Mmmmm. Yeah. Mmmm. Suck my clit. Ahhhh" she managed to demand in a high pitched cry. I took her nub in my mouth, using my tongue to gently cradle it. I then started lapping. Emily's back arched and she hissed in pleasure. "Fucking harder" she demanded. Applying more pressure I continued to tease her clit whilst pounding her snatch with my fingers. "Fucking harder you pussy" she panted at me. Taking her at her word I bagan to suck and bite her as hard as I dared. "Oh yesss" she hissed. Sensing that she was getting near I finger fucked her as hard as I could and continued my assault on her unprotected pleasure. Emily collapsed back and I made sure I kept a steady, forceful rhythm. She grabbed the sheets of the bed as her orgasm literrally ripped through her body. Her back arched in pleasure and her groans of release filled the room. I slowed my ministrations and after a couple of minutes I moved up her body to kiss her.

We tongued and between her panting she told me it was my turn. Getting off the bed, my robe still somehow tied at the waist concealing my cock, I poured myself another glass of champagne and took a small line. Emily crawled off the bed and made her way on her hands and knees to me. Her hands rubbed my thighs through my robe, then she grabbed the belt with get teeth and pulled. My robe fell open and she saw my thick full cock hanging there, dripping pre cum. Her eyes went wide with shock and she fell back, only just managing to stop herself by putting her arms out. "What the fuck?" she gasped, "Keep that thing away from me." I'd obviously misjudged things as I thought she was ready, but clearly she was not. "Don't worry I know how to use this and you'll really enjoy this" I assured her. Even as I spoke I realised how lame this sounded. I took a step forward, my cock swinging between my legs and she shuffled back. "I won't be able to take that" she muttered with a scared edge to her voice. Another step forward wa met with another shuffle back. Although I was very fucking horny there was no way I was going to force this girl so I had to think of a way to tempt her. I took a step back and shrugged off the gown. My dick was throbbing in time with my excited heartbeat, so I took it in my right hand and wanked the shaft. As I did this I saw she had become mesmerised. I felt an involuntary twitch and a glob of pre cum was forced out of my slit. As if in a hypnotic state emily sat forward and used her tongue to taste my juice. Although she remained sitting up she made no further move so I had to tempt her into further action.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knelt down and got the coke out of my gown. Holding my prick in my left hand I made a rough line of powder along my shaft and put a generous pile on my helmet, this caused an amazing tingling feeling. Obviously a lady who enjoyed recreational drugs, this was enough to spur her into action. As I stood up she moved towards my schlong. Holding it in her hands she snorted along my shaft; hoovering the gear up with her nose as she went. By the time she'd reached the head the coke there had soaked up the pre cum turning it into a paste. Unable to snort it she had no choice to suck my dick if she wanted it. And want it she did. Opening her mouth she tried to gobble my dick. I was surprised at how small her mouth was. Despite relaxing her jaw she could barely fit my glans in her mouth. Now that my cock was receiving the attention it wanted I had difficulty in holding back but knew I had to maintain a semblance of control if I didn't want her to run scared. I thrust forward gently with my hips. I gasped in pain as my head scraped over her teeth and her eyes bulged as she was overwhelmed. I quickly pulled back as she gagged. She tugged the shaft a couple of times as she regained her composure. My hips thrust forward, hoping to reintroduce my cock into her mouth but it was clear she had other ideas as she moved her head out of the way.

I knelt down and whilst covering her mouth with mine, I picked up the coke then engulfed her in my arms took her to the armchair in the corner. I rested her rear on the edge of the sofa and gently opened her legs. Her mound was glistening in the artificial light of the room so it was obvious that despite her anxiety she was also very aroused. Moving forward I took her hand and moved it to my throbbing member. Grasping me with one hand she started rubbing my head against her moist lips. The urge to thrust into her gash was almost overwhelming but I managed to resist the urge. "If I'm going to do this I need another line" she informed me. Had I been more sober and less full of lust I probably would have said no given the amount she'd already indulged in. However at that moment I needed to fuck so obliged. Tipping a small mound on the back of her hand she took it all in one hit. As she did I pushed in. "Fu. F. F. Fu. Fuuuucccck" she gasped as I forced my way in. Her cunt was unbelievably tight. It took considerable effort to force my glans into her treasure. As I tried to progress she gasped in pain and pummelled my chest with her fists. I withdrew and tried again. Again met with gasps of pain. "I can't take it. My boyfriend is only four inches long and nowhere near as wide" she sobbed. Sweet fucking Jesus I thought, there was no way I was getting anywhere. As I pulled out she started babbling how she couldn't cope and started grabbing her clothes and putting them on, providing a running commentary as she did so. She'd obviously had snorted too much and was now on a downer. She dressed in a whirlwind and fled leaving me horny as fuck. I thought about wanking off but I wanted to be fucked and sucked.

Without thinking I went to my wallet and got the room service bill from the weekend and dialled. "Hello?" a deep voice answered. "Is that Mark?" I asked? "Yes" came the uncertain answer. "You might not remember me but you left you number with me at the weekend." "How could I forget? Though I didn't expect you to call" he added. "Are you working?" I probed, amazed at what I was doing. "I'm not, sorry. I'm in town with some friends." I was disappointed and I think he could tell by my voice. "I can see you in the morning" he added, sounding hopeful. I was too horny to wait so decided I'd head out and get a number of a prostitute. "Sorry I won't be staying." I informed him. "Oh, er. Well. Right" he replied obviously considering options. 'lt's just that I've got a throbbing dick that needs attention now" I told him. "I'm sure I can find someone to help me" I told him. That seemed to seal the deal. He told me he was shopping on Oxford street. He would be there in ten minutes.

After giving my room details and telling him the door would be off the latch I went to lie on the bed. My mouth was dry and my heart pounding. I'd never done anything like this before. Whilst I'd always been curious about why men had sex with each other it was never an avenue I thought of exploring. I began to feel nervous, like a virgin waiting to be deflowered. My thoughts were broken by Mark walking into the room. "I thought this was a wind up but obviously not." His gaze ran over my body and he seemed in awe of the equipment between my legs.

Standing up I decided to take the bull by the horns. I started to help him undress. "I've never done this before" I confided, "Been with a man, that is." Mark looked like the cat who got the cream. "A virgin with a huge dick. I've died and gone to heaven." As soon as he was naked Mark knelt between my legd and began wanking my shaft. His actions sent a shudder of pleasure through me and I was pleased to have someone there who was going to worship my cock, not fear it. Still tossing me he moved his lips to my balls and began to tongue them. I let out a groan as he took one egg in his mouth. He started humming. This sent electric vibrations through my nut sack and I nearly lost balance as I focused on his oral work. I felt a sense of disappointment when he released me from his mouth. This did not last for long as he moved between my legs and began to pay attention to my anus.

Prising my buttocks apart he began to lick the sensitive skin around my hole. Unable to control my actions I thrust back as I needed attention on my hole. Taking the hint he began to lap at my sensitive ring. My cock was now fully hard. What came next was both a surprise and a delight. Pulling my cock through my legs he managed to gently force my helmet near my anus. He then proceeded to demonstrate how a cock should be sucked. Alternately sucking my helmet and tonguing my anus he drove me to new heights of excitement. Pre cum was pumping put in a steady stream and Mark commented how good it tasted. I was enjoying this too much and I felt the sensitivity in my gland change. If I didn't stop him now Mark was going to make me unload. I didn't want this session to end just yet so I grabbed my dick and extracted it from his mouth.

"Fuck you know how to work a man" I told Mark as I turned around to face him. Looking down I checked out his physique. He was slightly more toned than me. He had an all over tan and a thin dick erupted from his groin. He saw me checking out his cock and seemed embarrassed. Deciding to take his mind off things I grabbed the champagne with one hand and moved his face under by prick with the other. When he was in position I poured the bubbly on my shaft. The cold liquid caused my dick to twitch as it flowed over my shaft. Before he knew what was happening cock scented Cristal was dribbling on his face. He quickly opened his mouth and accepted the liquor, his eyes half closed with pleasure.

After pouring what seemed like a glass down his throat I stopped feeding him drink. "I've got to fuck you" I told him. "Do you think you can take it?". "I've fantasised about a dick like yours for years. I'm not going to miss out!" came the bold reply. Moving over to the bed I started working on his arse, as I knew I had to prepare him for the forthcoming assault on his bowels. I began to lap as his fragrant hole. It was not an unpleasant taste but certainly different to the taste of a women's rectum as there was am underlying fragrance of cock and ball sweat. I prodded my tongue into his rear and was surprised by the lack of résistance. I forced my face into his cheeks and I lapped as deep into his bowels as I could. After a few minutes of Mark's squirming I came up for air, my mouth still tasting of him. I reached for the lube and covered my fingers with grease then set about widening him further. I tried three fingers which were resisted by his sphincter, I told him to relax and he obeyed like a puppy. As her breathed out his arse accepted my digits and I began to pump his hole. Mark was moaning in pleasure begging for more, demanding I fist him. Taking him at his word I managed to squeeze all my fingers in and I started to rotate them. I was surprised at how erotic I found this and I wanted to pump my dick into him.

"I think I'm ready" he informed me. Pulling my hand out I push him on his back and instructed him to grab the backs of his knees. As he did this I lubed up and shuffled in between his legs. Looking down his brown hole was slightly open, inviting me in, and his dick was hard against his six pack. I grabbed my cock just behind the helmet and began to feed his waiting ring. Despite by warm up session he still felt tight. Once I was lined up I slowly thrust forward. Mark whimpered so I pulled back. "Don't stop that felts so good" he urged. I reintroduced my glans to his entrance and pushed forward again. My dick found some purchase and my tip began to make headway. I made several small firm thrust and suddenly his ring accepted its fate and relaxed enough to accommodate my head. Mark hissed in pleasure and I had to stop. His anus was rhythmically clamping my glans, almost milking it and the sensation was incredible.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once he'd relaxed enough to accommodate me and the pulsing had stopped I began to feed his hungry hole with more of my meat. This involved thrusting forward until I met resistance, waiting for him to accept my latest offering then more thrusts to worm my cock deeper. After about 10 minutes I was amazed to find my balls resting against his tight buns. "Oh shit, I've never felt so full" he groaned. My dick was now enveloped in his hot bowels. It was like nothing I had felt before. My entire dick was being gripped tightly and the warmth surrounding it was incredible. Although his hole had succumbed to my mastery there was still a token resistance and the natural movement of his rectum was trying to eject my intruding meat. I slowly began to withdraw and once my head was encircled by his anus I stopped to enjoy its contractions. After a brief pause I began my second assault. Once again I took my time savouring the tight wet heat cradling my dick. I found the slow fuck to be extremely pleasurable and resisted the urge to pound him and fill him with cum.

After about ten minutes I looked down at Mark. His cock was throbbing and an incredible amount of pre cum was dribbling from his dick. A glistening pool was already collecting around his belly button. "Jesus" I said. "I have never seen anything like that." "You've been hitting my prostate for the last five minutes" he panted. "Your cock is filling me up like nothing I've ever had. Fuck me harder. I want you to pound me" he begged. It took every ounce of willpower not to cave in to his request. "This feels too good, if I do I'll cum in no time" I replied, keeping my slow and steady thrusting. "I want you to fill me with your spunk" he voice almost whining. I ignored his demands and continued with my slow, extremely pleasurable, drilling. Mark grabbed his cock and started to coat it in his slippery juice, obscuring my view of his delicious fountain. "Please don't touch your cock, I want to watch it as I fuck you" I asked. Mark had a defiant look in his eye, hinting that he wanted to know what was going to be in it for him. I ever so slightly increased my pace and began to swivel my hips causing my cock to stir his insides. This appeared enough to appease my fuck as he released his dick.

As I continued he propped himself up on his arms, letting him watch my cock piston in and out of his his butt. The angle of penetration had changed and I was now stoking my meat up into his body. His cock was now pointing at me and his juices were flowing onto his balls before dripping onto my dick to provide additional lube. On my next thrust Mark gasped, "Fuck that really hit my prostate." I tried to find the angle again and after a couple of attempts I found his pleasure spot again. After a few more stokes and encouragement from my fuck toy I was hitting the target on each thrust. I looked at his cock and it was now a deep purple and a slow constant stream of juice was flowing from his slit. Without warning Mark screamed in pleasure and I found myself sprayed with his spunk. It hit my chest with surprising force, splatters going over my face and into my hair. I continued to pump his insides with my engorged dick and was rewarded with 5 more thick ropes of his jism painting my body. Once he stopped Mark collapsed back.

I withdrew my cock from his rear. "I have never seen anything like that before" I informed him. "That was amazing." Mark was panting. "I have never cum like that before" he replied catching his breath. "You should try it some time" he suggested. "I think it's your turn now" he informed sitting up and promptly sucked my dick into his mouth. I inhaled sharply at the pleasurable sensation. I managed to push him off before the temptation of cumming became too much.

Mark look surprised as he fell back. "I want you to fuck my prostate" I told him before crawling between his legs to take his cock in my mouth. I had never had a dick in my mouth before so it was a strange sensation. His erection had subsided and it was now about three inches long and as fat as my thumb. I pulled his foreskin back and sucked his prick into my mouth. A salty note hit my tongue as I drew out a dribble of cum that had remained in his shaft. I used my tongue to clean his helmet before lapping at the shaft. I opened my mouth slightly to reduce the vacuum causing his dick partially escape my mouth. I then sucked it in again. In its flaccid state it was difficult to do much else. However my newly acquired oral skills did not appear to be disappointing Mark who was offering words of encouragement. After a couple of minutes I received further reward when I felt his meat throb and expand in my mouth. The increase allowed me to be more creative. Using a thumb and two fingers I was able to rub up and down his shaft whilst my mouth continued to bob up and down on his prick. This in turn was met with more groans from Mark and increased growth from his organ. After a few minutes he was fully hard and I was slobbering up and down on his cock like a crack whore desperate for her next fix.

Releasing him from my mouth I told him I wanted him to fuck me, but I'd never done this before. His eyes lit up at the thought of taking my anal virginity. He grabbed the lube and told me to kneel on the bed. I eagerly obeyed. My rim contracted as the cold lube hit it and I instinctively pulled away from his 1st probing finger. A stinging sensation on arse caused me to yelp. He had smacked me. "Stop resisting bitch. Just relax." Mark was obviously taking control. I obeyed his ordered and was pleasantly surprised as his first finger breached my sanctum. After a few minutes of probing I relaxed and enjoyed the sensations. Detecting my submission a second and a short time later a third finger was introduced. Mark was obviously an expert; he was working my ring and I could feel it gaping. He started to remove completely then reintroduce his digits. Each time my hole resisted each reinsertion less. Without warning his fingers were replaced by his cock. Although he had warmed me up I automatically resisted. But it was too late. His lubed up dick had already breached my ring.

I could feel the throbbing of his cock as it tried to force my hole wider. He thrust forward and I whimpered as a confusing mixture of pleasure and pain swept through my guts. I was just thankful that he had a thin dick. Grabbing my hips he continued to feed my yearning hole. With each minute that passed I was more relaxed and felt more pleasure and less pain.

Soon I felt his abs slap onto my arse. He had filled me with his dick. I found this new sensation strange but most definitely not unpleasant. After a while he seemed satisfied I was ready and began to fuck me with long steady strokes. I felt my balls tighten into my body as his dick excited areas in me that I never knew existed. Without thinking I buried my head into the bed and pushed myself back onto his thrusts. I was amazed how quickly I had become subservient to his pounding. That changed when he caught my prostate. I felt a similar rush of pleasure to the night Amanda has blown me whilst fingering me. I wanted more. I pushed myself up and look back and watched him pump my arse. I gasped as he hit my sweet spot but after a few more strokes I realized this was down more to luck than judgement.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I decided to take matters into my own hands. I crawled of his rod and told him to lie back. He tried to challenge me but I told him again, this time more firmly. It must have been the tone if my voice as this time he obeyed without question. Once he was ready I applied more lube and, lining up my hole, I plunged myself onto his manhood. Once I was full of his meat I began to rock back and forth and side to side trying to find the position that would hit my sweet spot. As I did this my fat dick rubbed across his torso his hair tantalizing my shaft and the underside of my glans. Suddenly I found it, the perfect position for his cock head to massage my mound.

I began to rock back and forth, causing a constant massage to be applied to my g spot. The feeling was much more intense than that supplied by Amanda's finger. My scrotum felt like it could not contract any more and my cock was getting darker as it became more engorged with excitement. The constant stimulation applied to the underside of my dick by his hairs only added to my pleasurable feelings. As my cock throbbed it began to release my pre cum. At first it was only a drop or two. After what seemed like a couple of minutes my cock slit began to resemble a leaking tap. On top of that my meat had taken on a dark purple hue and my erection was so hard it had actually lifted itself from his chest.

I could barely cope with the pleasurable sensations coursing through my body. I increased the speed at which I used my rear to massage Mark's cock. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" he sighed. "Not yet" I pleaded, "I need more time." Mark held out for a few more minutes as I desperately rode his pole. Suddenly he groaned and I felt his dick spurt his cream on my insides. This sent me over the edge and I too began to shoot my load. My anus contracted on the first spurt causing Mark to cry out in pleasure. I felt my balls constrict and my cock raised itself slightly higher and my first rope of cream shot out. My powerful orgasm sent my first load over his head and I was amazed that it hit the headboard around 4 feet away.

I continued impaling myself on Mark's rod and he sat up, seemingly determined to intercept my second spurt. He did not have to wait long for my second load that was expelled. Once again my rear and undercarriage constricted to force out my 2nd salvo. This hit Mark in the face and some went into his mouth. At the same time his shrunken cock was expelled. Too horny to stop I moved forward and forced my cock into his open mouth.

I was amazed when he pushed his head forward and took my whole length. He began to swallow. Milking my cock for it's cream. As he did this his tongue snaked out to lick my balls and he worked a finger into my butt. My head was swimming as I rapidly fired off 2 more rounds. I pulled out slightly so my cock was cradles in m mouth and I wanked my shaft furiously. The next was like a new orgasm. My dick swelled and I unleashe 3 large doses in quick succession. Mark could not swallow fast enough and my jism came out of his mouth and nose due to the pressure and the tight seal between his lips and my organ.

I managed 10 more thrust and three smaller deposits before I was sated. Mark and I collapsed on the bed covered in sweat and each others spunk. I drifted off for a post coital sleep.

Reactions: JSF777

Elro

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Holy shit ! Abso-fucking-lutely amazing ! masterful depictions of all sorts of sexual situations, extremely skillful writing, Highly exciting hot scenes that sent my cock throbbing to say the least, a hero one really attaches to, and a really gripping plot ! Bravo. Please, do continue !

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I woke from my afternoon sleep to find Mark had gone. The only signs of his presence was the odour of sex, some spunk on the wall and a pleasurable ache in my arse.

Seeing no reason to stay I decided to head home, if questioned I'd just say that NY office did not need support. I straightened the room and showered and set off home.

Leaving the hotel I was pleasantly surprised to find the weather was surprisingly warm, one of those late summer days that takes everyone by surprise; including weathermen. Whilst not enough to warrant shorts and flip flops I decided to walk down by Green Park and cut through there to get to Victoria.

After an enjoyable10 minute stroll I got to the park. I was greeted with the sight of various nationalities reclining in the unexpected summer sun. From awkward British pensioners in string vests and knotted handkerchiefs to the suave Europeans and all sorts in-between.

Cutting through the park I came to an old iron fence, topped with a Victorian spear like design. On the other side a group of very attractive women were having a picnic. I saw one of the checking me out so decided to show off my manly prowess. As I approached the fence I smiled at the group and picked up my pace a little and vaulted the fence.

My decision was ill advised as my trouser did not allow me the freedom of movement to complete the task and I found myself stuck on the railing. The women all turned around to look at me and I felt my face flush with embarrassment as I obviously looked line a fool.

It was then that I felt a warm liquid snake down my leg, to add insult to injury I'd wet myself. I tried to cover my wet patch and as I did this I began to feel a little strange. As I brought a hand to my face to mop my brow as it felt sweaty one of the group screamed. Suddenly they all rushed towards me. Looking at my hand it was covered in blood. Was it mine? Two of the women started to support me as another bunched up some clothing and pressed it to my groin. Another was screaming for an ambulance and the fire brigade into her mobile phone.

One attractive lady began to talk to me telling to focus and not to sleep as the ambulance and fire services had arrived. How long had I been there? What was going on? I looked down and saw that I had impaled myself on the fence. And I was bleeding like a stuck pig. I began to panic as there was blood, my blood, everywhere.

A fireman appeared from nowhere and produced a cutting tool from somewhere and began to work on the fence. At the same time what I assumed were paramedics began to pack dressings on my groin. At this point I passed out.

I awoke some time later in hospital. A nurse appeared and asked how I was feeling. After I said I felt a little thirsty she arranged for some water to be sent in and fetched a doctor.

I don't know how l waited, I still felt a little shaky, but a doctor eventually appeared and filled me in on the details. My failed jump of the fence had ended with me impaled through my thigh and into my groin. I was lucky for several reasons. I'd missed my femoral artery. The group of ladies having the picnic were a group of nurses celebrating a birthday. The ambulance and fire teams arrived so quickly as they'd just attended a false alarm on the other side of the park. Had any of those pieces of the story been different I'd have bled to death in the middle of the park. A sobering thought.

I'd needed a number of stitches, and several pints of blood, and I was told I would not be able to walk much for a couple of weeks for fear of ripping the stitches. I'd need to stay in overnight for observation.

Later that evening after dinner a nurse appeared with a sponge and bucket. I looked at her and I thought I recognised her. She smiled at me and said it was nice to meet me when I wasn't bleeding to death on her and her friends.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I smiled and mumbled an apology. "Don't worry", she said smiling at me. "I'm Sophie". "Glen" I replied, "And thank you all for saving my life".

It seemed rather inadequate but before I could say anything else she closed the door to my room, I just noticed I had a private room, and she informed me that I'd not been properly cleaned and needed a bed bath. "I'll be fine to go and use the shower" I muttered, trying to sit up. I suddenly felt myself go lightheaded and sank back into the pillow.

Sophie took control and removing my pyjama top, where had they come from, began to sponge me down cleaning of dried blood from my torso. Once she was satisfied she reached under the covers and pulled off my bottoms, her hand accidentally brushing my cock. Without realising her mouth formed an O and her face was a picture of surprise.

"Given what happened today I should really see what I'm doing" Sophie said absently. With that she pulled the sheets. We were both shocked. My groin was covered in dried blood and there was a huge gash in my groin that had been stitched up. There was a smaller cut just to the left of my ballsack. "Fuck me, thank Christ it missed my cock" I blurted. "Oh god yes, that's too fine a specimen to be ruined" Sophie blurted. "Oh my God, I can't believe I said that" she added, "I'm so embarrassed".

I told not to worry and she refocused and began to clean me. She started cleaning both my legs then when finished with my legs cleaned the wound on my thigh. After about ten minutes all that was left was my cock. Most of my hair had been shaved off but there was still a need for it to be cleaned. She started cleaning under my balls and gently moved them around to make sure they got a proper clean.

Despite the ache from my injuries my meat began to respond to the attention. It began to twitch and swell with each stroke of the sponge. I tried to mutter an apology but Sophie was in a trance, staring at my swelling pole. Once she had cleaned my balls she cleaned around the base of my cock. Finally she started my shaft. The warmed water and strokes of the sponge were too much and I groaned. This only seemed to focus her more and she gently pulled my foreskin back and began to clean my glans.

The feeling was incredible though I did not seem to be able to get hard and my head began to spin. I mumbled something incoherent and Sophie looked up. "You've lost a lot of blood and it seems you don't have enough to fill this magnificent dick." She sounded disappointed but quickly finished up and put my night-ware back on me. As my erection subsided my head began to clear and I began to worry that this would continue. Seeing the concern on my face Sophie read my mind. "Don't worry. In a couple of days the water you drink will help replace the volume of blood and your body will already be producing new blood cells" she reassured me. With a wicked smile she added "it's just such a shame I've not managed to see your full glory". With that she left the room.

The next thing I knew it was morning and Amanda and Hector were in the room. "Daddy" shouted Hector and he jumped onto my lap to give me a cuddle. Pain from wound caused me to take a sharp intake of breath.

"Be careful of Daddy he's hurt his leg" his mother gently chided him. "What on earth were you thinking" she demanded, you could Have got yourself killed" Amanda demanded. "I couldn't get here last night as by the time they called me it was too late to drive up and they said you were sleeping" she added, sounding concerned.

"Don't worry" I told her, "I've been fixed up, though I will be stuck at home or the next couple of weeks". Amanda rolled her eyes heavenward, obviously not relishing the thought of having a patient in the house for 2 weeks. "You could always go and visit your sister in Perth" I helpfully suggested.

Amanda's sister, Helena, moved to Perth about three years ago ad we'd not seen her since. I never really got her, Amanda said Helena was jealous of our lifestyle and that I had a big dick as Helena's husband, Kevin, had a "chicken bone". Each time Amanda suggested we visit I'd make some excuse about not being able to go because of work commitments. This seemed a perfect opportunity, I was unfit to travel and Hector was due to start school in January so it was her last chance to be spontaneous.

Amanda started packing my things after a doctor appeared and said it was OK for me to be discharged. As I was being wheeled out I asked if I could see the nurses who had saved my life. I was the only two who were on duty were in theatre. I asked for a name and promised I would be in touch as I wanted to arrange a thank you. On the way out Amanda raised an eyebrow and asked if I was sniffing around a bunch of attractive nurses. "They saved my life and had their afternoon and picnic ruined as a result. The least I can do is make it up to them" I retorted. Amanda blushed, feeling embarrassed at her remark. If only she knew I would love to spend an afternoon ploughing those girls.

Amanda had arranged a chauffeur drive car to get us back home, so I didn't need to walk too far. I had been warned against too much walking as it could rip my stitches. Even getting into the car made it feel like the wound was going to open, so I was thankful for Amanda organising the car.

On the journey back Amanda re-opened discussions on an Australian visit. "Hector would love to see his cousins but I can't take him down there alone. You need to come with me." I looked at Amanda "Absolutely not. Your sister and I don't get on, and there is no way I am travelling with my leg in this state. I'll pay or your parents to go. They want to go but never have fancied the flight. 1st class will make it a breeze and you can break up the trip. Dubai, Singapore and KL should be quite nice, especially staying 1st class hotels.

Before she could argue I dialled Helena, it was still early enough to call without being considered a nuisance. This was the first time I was pleased with Amanda insisting I have the numbers of all her family programmed into my phone.

"Hi there" Helena answered breezily with a slight Australian twang. "Helena, it's Glen" I chirped. "what do you want" she snorted. I then heard a sharp intake of breath. "Has something happened to Amanda or mum and dad?" she demanded. You can tell we get on well. "No everything is fine" I reassured her. I went on explain to my accident and my suggestion that I send her sister, nephew and parents out for a couple of weeks. She initially dismissed the suggestion as she had no room, when I pointed put I was sure Centurion customer service could find a couple of suites in a five star hotel for them I could hear the resentment in her voice when she said she was sure she could accommodate them at a push. I said I'd call her back and hung up before she could change her mind.

Next I called Amanda's parents. "Hello John it's Glen here and I have a proposition for you." John and I get on well together and he seems happy that I can take good care of Amanda though is always suspicious of the money I flash as he can't understand why anyone could get paid as much as I do. I explained my accident, downplaying my near fatality and the suggestion they all go out and see Helena. Though not impoverished by any means he didn't have the funds to spend over £10,000 on first class tickets, and probably wouldn't if he did have the cash and couldn't travel that far in economy so immediately dismissed the idea. When I said I would fund the trip the offer was rejected. "John, I've already discussed with Amanda and Helena and they're both excited. The tickets aren't going to blow the bank and I've had a good year. What do you say?" Being sneaky I handed the phone to Hector and told him to ask Granddad to come on holiday. Hector put on his best pleading voice and he must have made John squirm. Hector handed the phone back and John confirmed they'd love to go but they would pay their way. I suggest 3 weeks as it was a long way. John seemed to think this was ok so I said I'd get someone to call him back to confirm details.

Next I placed a call the Centurion card services told them what I wanted and a budget of £80k with which to work their magic. I gave them the number of the in laws to check passport details and before we were back to Brighton the trip has been booked. They were leaving in 3 days.

Amanda tried to complain but Hector and her parents were too excited.

The car dropped me off home but Amanda and Hector stayed in the car, Amanda informing me she needed to buy a few clothes for holiday. I knew this meant she'd be hitting the designer clothes shops. "If there's any new Stone Island in, can you get it for me?" I asked as the car pulled away.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knew Amanda would be gone for a good couple of hours so I'd have time to check my video archive. I then remembered our house guest Jo and cursed, if she was in I'd not have an opportunity to do anything. I called out her name but didn't get a response. I called Amanda and found she way away for a couple of weeks trying to sort her mind out.

I went to my study and started fast forwarding and deleting files that didn't contain incriminating evidence. I eventually came across Peter in my bedroom and rewound the recording to just before he arrived.

Amanda pulled him into the bedroom by his hand. "Glen is working tonight so he's not around but I've not got long as I need to collect Hector". As she was talking she was undressing herself, swaying her hips suggestively. Peter reached forward and began to massage Amanda's ample breasts through her bra as she stood there in nothing but her underwear. She began to moan and her hand reached for his groin, stroking him through the material of his trousers. This had the desired effect as Peter pulled Amanda to him kissing her passionately.

Peter turned Amanda around and pressed himself into her back, nuzzling her neck as he did so. I could see Amanda grinding her rear into his cock and it was obvious both were extremely horny. Peter pushed the cups of Amanda bra down revealing her heavy tits and he began to pinch and twist her swollen nipples. As he did this Amanda's fingers moved to her pussy and she began to rub herself through the flimsy material of her thong. After a few moment Amanda pulled away and began to put on a further show.

She started gyrating her hips and making small circles with her arse that she had pointed towards him suggestively. Slowly she began to turn around grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples. Whilst she did this Peter continued to rub his dick through his trousers. He began to undress but Amanda shook her head no. He stopped and continued to watch the show. Amanda moved forward and pushed Peter on to the bed. She knelt over his face and started to rub her moist twat through the material of her thong. Peter reached up but she slapped his hands away, she certainly wanted to put on a show for her lover.

Next she pulled the material of her gusset tight forcing her lips to bulge around the taut flimsy material like some cheap porno star. Not that Peter minded as he was visibly panting with lust. Next she pulled the material aside and fingered her lips before starting to rub her clit. She too was panting now. Suddenly her back arched as she screamed out, she had cum. This was too much for Peter who pushed Amanda on her back, undid his trousers pulled her thong aside and forced his way into my wife's dripping hole with a single thrust.

Peter began pounding my whore of a wife for all he was worth and the room reverberated with the sound of his pelvis smacking into hers. Every few thrusts his cock would slip out and the constant interruption to their fucking seemed to be dousing their ardour. After the umpteenth time this happened Peter didn't reintroduce himself into my wife.

"What's the matter?" asked Amanda. Peter looked around the room sheepishly, obviously trying to find words to explain. "It feels a bit" he was struggling for words. "I can't feel you" he blurted. I chuckled to myself. My recent hard fuck sessions, though not as numerous as I would have wanted, had obviously loosened her more than she realised.

Any thoughts I had that this would end their session by Amanda's next move. Amanda went to the bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lube that we occasionally use when she needs help accepting my cock. Next she crawled across the bed and helped Peter remove his trousers. She immediately began to fellate him, her mouth reaching his balls with ease at which point she darted her tongue out to lick his balls. A few minutes of this and Peter was panting. Removing her mouth from his cock she began to lick his perineum and dart her tongue to his anus. "Fuck Amanda that feels so good" he gasped. Amanda sat up and smiled. "The best it yet to come" she said, smiling. As she did this she applied lube to his throbbing dick and gave him a slow wank.

Next she moved off him, knelt on all fours pulled her thong side and pulled her arse cheeks wide. Taking the lube she inserted the nozzle in her rear and squeezed. The invitation was obvious and Peter didn't need asking twice. Moving over Amanda I could see him placed the head of his lubed dick against her brown hole. There was something strangely erotic about seeing another mans glans about to force their way into my wife's bowels.

Amanda and I did not do any anal play as I was simply too big. Because of this her sphincter was resisting the head of his cock. Peter put his thumb against the top of his glans and pushed down. I heard Amanda gasp and her bud was breached and lube flowed out of her hole providing further slickness. Once his head was fully encircled by her tight ring Peter moved himself so he could add his weight to his thrusting. Her ring haf no chance of resisting the advance of his meat. As he moved his hips I could see his length get slowly accepted. No matter how much Amanda gasped in pain he did not stop until his slick balls were against her pussy. I thought to myself what a cunt for not preparing her. Another part of me thought it was what my bitch wife deserved.

"Fuck you are so tight" Peter groaned, his voice thick with lust. "Are you ready?" he grunted. "Not yet baby, you're ripping me apart" she whimpered. Given his previous performance I didn't hold up much hope of Amanda getting away without being fucked ragged but Peter managed to hold back. Amanda began to move her arse slowly; gently moving her tightness around the invading meat. "Fuck yeah" Peter moaned as his dick was massaged in her tight arse. After a few minutes she picked up her pace, now moving forward letting most of his cock escape the confines of her ring before pushing back to impale herself on his throbbing pole.

wishingiwaslucky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The sight became too much for me and I shed my clothes, my dick hanging heavily over the edge of the chair. I began to masturbate furiously as I watched Amanda pick up speed. "I love a hard cock up my arse" my wife panted as she swayed her hips from side to side. "Ride my cock you fucking slut" he grunted in reply. Next he began to slap her rear. They were obviously forceful slaps as Amanda's yelped and her buttocks jiggled. The involuntary movements she made in response to each spank obviously felt great on his dick given the way he moaned.

By now I was wanking furiously but my dick was not getting hard enough to do anything. Peter continued to slap his whore and by now I expected Amanda to tell him to take it easy. I was surprised when she demanded he slap her harder, which he duly did. It became apparent that Amanda was rubbing her pussy, made even wetter by the lube forced out by the hard anal she was getting. Her breathing was getting shorter. She was approaching another orgasm. Peter still hardly moved, more that content to let my wife's tightness stroke his meat.

"I'm cumming" Amanda blurted before screaming out in pleasure. As she came she fell forward release her lovers cock from the tight hard embrace of her bowels. Peters cock glistened with lube and I saw him look down at Amanda's gaping hole which began to rhythmically close up and re-open with her panting. It almost seemed to be saying shove your dick in here. Peter grabbed his cock and pointed at her back passage.

As he inserted his member Amanda mumbled something and moved her hand to her pussy. Without warning her lover put his hands on her lower back am forced her down onto the bed and began to fuck the hell out of my wife's rectum. With his weight on her she could not move if she wanted to and all she could do is stay for the ride.

The pounding he was giving her was like nothing I had ever seen. Obviously lost in passion he was treating her anus like a pussy and fucking it for all it was worth. I thought this was going to be too much for Amanda but I realised I had mistaken her cries of pleasure for pain.

"Rub your pussy I want you to cum again" grunted Peter and Amanda seemed happy to comply. She was now moaning in a high pitched voice telling her abuser how much she was enjoying this. His cock was now ploughing in and out of her rear at great speed. I did not think it possible but he gained further momentum and I could see her ring being pulled up and pushed back in with each stroke. "I'm cumming" he panted before changing his strokes to hard, deep, penetrating thrusts. I could see his balls twitch as he filled my Amanda with his seed.

I felt a wetness between my legs and I was surprised to have cum. When I looked down I saw it was blood. My efforts to pleasure myself had caused my wound to open.

I returned my attention to the sex show the pair had unwittingly starred in and saw Peter roll off Amanda. Her anus was gaping more than before, twitching whilst it was trying to close itself after the abuse it had suffered. Her hole and buttocks looked like they had been fully abused and her lovers seed was flowing down her crack as it was being pushed out of her rear.

"I'd better clean up" Amanda announced. She climbed over Peter and kisses him. "That was fucking amazing" she informed him. "Better than the time he came back and nearly caught us" Peter retorted. "It's you I love" she assured him. As if to prove her point he passionately kissed him, dripping his seed over his withering cock. As she got off to go to the bathroom she saw his jizz covered groin and bent her head and licked him clean. That wouldn't have been something I would want to do but the look on his face suggested Peter enjoyed the sense of superiority it gave him.

Amanda left the room and I heard the shower start. I was about to switch off the tape and I heard a mobile phone ring. I didn't recognise the ring tone so assumed it was Peter's. He ran to his trousers and pulled out a phone. I was right. I left the tape running to see if I could get any useful information.

"Why are you phoning" Peter demanded in a hushed when he answered. "Look I know you don't like this but we agreed. They're loaded and we can make some easy money. Fuck they spent a couple of million on a car and 2 necklaces recently. Once she divorces him and get her hands on some serious cash we'll be made". Peter listened for a moment before saying "You're the only women for me. I'll get some Cristal and bring it back. They've got bottles of the stuff and won't miss it, you love the stuff and we can't afford it. We'll talk then". He then hung up.

I heard the shower stop and Amanda came out in a robe. "Who was that" she asked. "Just work, they want me to come in" Peter shrugged in reply. "I need the money so I'd better be going". Amanda walked out of camera shot and reappeared shortly clutching a wad of notes. "I doubt work will pay you this much, stay a bit longer". Peter looked at the money and this obviously made the decision for him. I was impressed to see he was hard again. He turned Amanda around and started to kiss her neck as he reached between her legs. "Be gentle this time. I'm a little sore and don't forget I'm pregnant". With surprising tenderness Peter pushed Amanda to the wall and began to slowly fuck her from behind.

I switched of the film as I had seen quite enough. I decided to keep it as it would be something I could use to humiliate Amanda and show her what a cunt this Peter was. I also decided I would find out who this women was. If she had expensive tastes that Peter couldn't sate, I knew I could. I headed off to make some calls.