The Trailerpark Boys

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so I just caught an episode of this show via LimeWire. I found it while I was searching for something else ( :biggrin1: naughty movies :biggrin1: ). I have to assume that show is from Canada given the accents. Is this show currently running?

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That show is a favorite of my frathouse! It's brilliant. A Canadian white trash take on the pseudo-mockumentery style of The Office.

From Wikipedia: "The cast and crew will be taking the summer of 2007 off, although the production of another special one-hour episode will take place.[2] It is uncertain if the show will return for future seasons, but it is rumored that there will be an eighth season of the show that will film in 2008 and air in 2009."

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Fuckin' Jeeze Julian, what the fuckin' fuck is going On????

Sorry, I had a lapse. Its a pretty funny show. An aquired taste for sure.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am pretty sure that the show pre-dates "The Office" (UK). I know half of the cast from my Halifax days, going to school and whatnot. All pretty down-to-Earth people. I am not a huge fan of the show, but the movie was pretty cool.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
RE earlier Rush comment...

Fantastic gig last night, still can not hear fuck all out of my left ear (Sat right in front of the amp's + Pyrotechnic display), also got flame grilled by the flame jets... Deffo do it again: Rush - Snakes And Arrows - Fruit Forums

One thing I have noticed.... Geddy has got a right fat arse on him :biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first season was a trip for me. It was filmed in Lower Sackville, where I grew up, so I recognized all the locations. I believe they had to switch filming to a Dartmouth trailer park because the people living in the Sackville location weren't thrilled with the portrayal.

Mike Smith aka Bubbles has opened a bar in Halifax called Bubbles' Mansion. It's decorated with shopping carts and there's always plenty of pussy.:rolleyes: