The Trip

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by MrHappy, Nov 17, 2008.

1. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

I'm going on a class trip very soon, and four of us guys need to stay in the same room. From what I've heard, I'm with two fairly average looking guys and one melt-your-heart-cum-in-your-pants guy. Here is what I wish would happen, but because everybody besides me is straight as an arrow, will not. It's also my first attempt, so enjoy.

And everybody in this story's 18. And, just to clarify, everyone in the room in real life is 18, too. Seniors grouped together. >_> Yes, I'm in highschool.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hotel room was fairly peaceful. It was a nice quiet suite, a pull-out couch in one room and two queen beds in the other. How did I get here? Simple. I'm a nerd. My class is going to Kennedy Space Center. Honestly? The class is taking one day at the Space Center and hitting up Disney and Universal for the remaining week and a half. But that's not important right now.

What is important is that Gerry and Scott have already charged their way past me into the back bedroom, leaving the pullout couch to me and a little nest-like pile of comforters as a bed for our fourth roommate, who had yet to walk into the room. I heard Gerry and Scott putting their clothes into the drawers simply because they had the ability, and decided to take the opportunity to monopolize the bathroom for myself.

Straightener. Deodorant. Razer. Shaving cream. Every toiletry was piled onto the counter, taking up at least half of the space. I smiled at the little area. You can keep your dressers, boys, I'll take my beauty over them any day.

And, honestly, I thought I wasn't bad. To some, I'd appear 'emo'. My bangs hang into my eyes, my hair is dyed a rich black, and, as the makeup on the counter shows, I'm not above using eyeliner. However, my body style isn't the normal annorexia-inducing thinness that you'd usually see. I'm not really built, but I can at least say that I'm fairly capable of warding off most people who attack me for being who I am.

I went to my suitcase and took out a pair of pajama pants and a sleeping shirt. I went back into the bathroom to change, closing the door. Pulling off my underwear, I heard our fourth roommate enter. Scott and Gerry didn't greet him. From the sounds of it, they were checking out their in-room television.

To top off my 'beauty', as I call it, I've been gifted with what I'd like to call 'The Biggest Cock In School'. It's hard to really back up this belief. The school's gay population is rather small, and only about two of them have ever had the luxury of passing their meat into my mouth...Now, I am not your every day street-walking gay slut, but I have had quite a few men, and not one of them could stretch out their soft cock, tape it to their hard cock, and rival me. Thinking this, I looked down once more and swayed my hips, my massive cockhead brushing against my thights as the pendulum went.

And then our forth roommate spoke. It was a simple, "Hey, Scott. Hey, Gerry." But from this, I instantly knew who it was. Nobody's voice was so bass, so deep, yet silky smooth. It reminded me of a pot full of rich, dark chocolate, melting and sticking to the bottom.

His name was Nick, and he was gifted in every single way that God could provide. His voice speaking made girls swoon. He could sing better than anybody else in the choir. His body...Oh, God, his body. He appeared to be about as muscular as me. A slightly toned boy. But when he flexed, musles bulged from his skin, no matter where he did it. I haven't seen him shirtless, but the rumor is that his six pack is so defined that it feels like solid steel.

This thought has caused my mammoth cock to stir, snake its way up, and now sit peacefully between my nipples. I lean forward and, distractedly, suck on it, licking the head first, before taking it into my mouth. The three day long bus ride didn't allow for much masturbation, and my heavy nuts were already aching to fire off something.

I closed my eyes and thought of Nick. I thought of the stories that I've heard. That the girls he fucks cum five times in just one session. That he is so big that both of his hands won't fit around it. My favorite story...He blew himself off in the boy's locker room and came so hard that he stained a ceiling tile.

I felt the pressure building before my cock exploded into my mouth. I pulled off of it so the second and third shots flew ontop of my exposed chest, pelting themselves on my pale skin on the way down.

I turned on the shower, shook the pajama bottoms off of my feet, and rinsed myself off before I put everything back on. I pulled up my pajama pants, threw on the sleeping shirt, and went into the hallway.

When I turned to look into the living room, on a chair next to the pull out bed, was Nick.

2. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

"Hey, Mark. I guess I'm roomin' with you."

His voice made me weak at the knees. I went to the pull out bed and sat on it, stretching my feet out on the mattress. I looked at the TV and saw some stupid western movie that he was watching. I looked at him. He was wearing the most simple outfit. A T-shirt, a zip-up hoodie, and bluejeans. He still managed to radiate an air about him, something that made me more lustful than any of the guys I have ever had.

I hear a voice from the other room. "Turn onto Channel 15!," Scott yelled. Nick picked up the remote and did so, and was greeted by late night HBO. I'm not really sure what the show was about, but all that I saw were topless women. Not a sausage in sight, not even a shirtless man. Nick seemed really into it, but his jeans seemed to hide the legend from my sights. Damn.

When the show was over with, he looked at me slightly sheepishly. He said that he was going to get ready for bed. I shut off the light and laid back down, noting that it took him about forty five minutes to "get ready." I wanted to laugh, but I didn't.

I'm not really sure what woke me up, the noise or the light. The television was going again, and a repeat of the show that was on earlier was playing. Or was it a new episode? Whatever it was, that's not what had my attention. I heard something in the room. I heard it again. I tried to focus on the noice.

"Mnngg..."

Nick.

Nick was grunting, almost moaning. I felt my cock start to stiffen. I moved slowly to the end of the bed where the "mattress" of comforters was. I looked down to see Nick's eyes fixated on the screen completely, his hand going at it under the covers.

The girl's pussy came into view on the screen. After a few minutes, Nick lowered the blankets from his cock.

...It was...Well...

Not really impressive. Less than average, I'd say. It'd take about three of those to make one of mine, I think, not counting the girth. My cock felt sort of defeated in my pajama pants, as if it was as dissapointed as I was. I leaned forward a little more. My elbow bumped something, I felt something click, and the television shut off.

I heard a russtle of the covers as Nick threw them over his junk. He turned the TV back on manually and looked at me from his spot, sitting up this time.

"What the hell were you doing? How long were you there watching me?"

"Not that long! I mean, I-"

"Did you see it?"

I paused. I didn't know how to answer this. He might kill me if I told the world about it. "...Yes."

Nick looked as defeated as my cock felt. "Look, I know it's not fucking amazing or anything, but that's not what the ladies want. I can make them scream pretty hard." I nodded at him skeptically.

"No, really. I know what I'm doing."

"...I just thought...with the reputaion at school-"

"That I'd be a fucking horse? I don't know where they got that. From what I can tell, our entire school is nothing but a row of mini hot dogs." He smiled at me, his teeth making me want to rip his clothes off of him and take him right there. Wait, what did he say about hot dogs?

"I don't think so."

"Really? Well, you're a fa-...you're gay, you should know. Who's the horsehung fucker?"

I paused, wondering if I wanted to take this route. I smiled at him back. "Me," I proudly said.

"Prove it."

I knew this was coming. I stood up and turned to him, showing him the bulge pressing down my pajama pants, reaching my knees. "Proof enough for you?"

"What kinda guy gets off stuffing his pants? What are you hiding?" He got onto his knees and grabbed my pajamas. Before I could tell him not to, he pulled them all the way down to my ankles, my rock-hard cock springing forward and slapping him under his chin. He moved his head, my dick rising up at a perfect angle in front of his face.

He stared at it with awe, and then looked at me. Next, he did something no man has ever done to me.

In one quick motion, he stood up, took me into his arms, and threw me down onto the bed. He pulled down his underwear, revealing an amazing bubblebutt that, if possible, made my dick throb even harder. He pulled his shirt off, revealing muscles so defined they appeared to be set in stone. He climbed into the bed, directly on top of me, turned around, and dropped down. I felt his abs land on me. It was right. They were like solid steel.

His mouth was on my cock in no time, and I followed suit. He began moaning, but realizing that Gerry and Scott were sleeping a room away, he stifled them by shoving his face into my bush and my ballsack. I felt his cock inside of my mouth, kind of happy of his size because I didn't need to worry about breath control or deep throating too much. My hot, wet tongue danced down the shaft, licking the tip, my lips rubbing the base. I'm an amazing cocksucker, if I do say so myself.

Nick wasn't too great. From what I could tell, I was his first, but I didn't care. Once he rolled his massive weight off of me, I'd show him an amazing first time.

I felt him moan into my balls once again. He looked up at me, eyes practically watering. "I'm c-..I'm c-...I'm-" I took this opportunity to grab his perfect ass and shove his cock as hard as I could into my mouth and throat. His hands clenched, pulling on the bed and my pubic hair.

The load was amazing. It shot so hard into my throat that I almost thought I'd start choking on it. And it didn't seem to stop. I'm not sure where it all came from, but I must have swallowed about three mouthfulls before it was done.

Nick sat up next to my cock and looked down the length. He then looked at me. "Dude...Can you put this in your mouth?"

I smiled at him, grabbing my dick away from him, and pulling it closer to me. I sat up. "Dude, you have no idea."

3. pervasiveone

pervasiveone Active Member

Albums:
    Omg! On the bus riding home. Totally hot story...I'm glad I wore briefs today ;)

4. Bigadmirer323

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hot story guy, really enjoy it so far

5. tnecvolfan2001

my dick is way hard

6. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

Thanks for all of the comments! I'll try to continue this tonight, but I really am not sure about how often I can update.

The story is fictitious (These people don't exist, although I'd LIKE to be able to self suck. Does that count? Maybe?), but the trip that we'll be going on is not. I need to be packed by Friday night and out of here Saturday morning and I work for the next two days, so things will get hectic.

Sorry for leaving you all out in the dust like this, I honestly didn't expect such a response! Don't worry, when I get back...Well, I got some things in mind.

And my views?! Almost six hundred?!

Gawd, I should write smut more often!

7. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

I smiled at him and grabbed my throbbing boner. It was slippery with Nick's spit and sweat, but I managed to pull it up and shove it into my mouth. I heard Nick gasp under his breath as I did that, his hand moving towards his own cock. Despite the recent blow job, Nick's dick was at full staff again, Nick unconciously rubbing his hand up and down its length once more.

I managed to get the head into my mouth and I started rubbing my hands down the length. Then I felt another pair of hands on me. Nick's were on top of mine, his fingers extending well past my own, actually able to reach around my cock's full circumferance. He began moving his hands on it, his biceps flexing and unflexing with every stroke. I was fixated on them as they grew and shrank, and Nick seemed to know this. He picked up my hands gingerly and placed them back on my cock and stood up.

Nick bent down slightly and flexed both arms in front of his chest. He then stood upright and flexed both at right angles to his shoulders. He began rubbing his hands over his muscles, pausing to lightly twist on his nipples.

This was driving me nuts, and I think he saw that. He flew back down onto the mattress with me and began rubbing my nuts. Even the muscles in the back of his hands were defined enough to see every motion through his skin. He then began licking the underside, just between my middle fingers where they didn't reach. Gradually, he worked his way up until his tongue got to the top. He ran it along my lips before slowly pressing it inside and kissing me around my cock.

I felt his tongue on mine, and both of our tongues carressing my cockhead. I was in pure exctacy. I felt the surge. The electrical power coming to me. I pulled my mouth off and Nick placed his mouth fully on it. I grabbed the nearest pillow, pressed as hard as I could on my mouth, and tried to suppress the moans as my mammoth cock began spewing.

It was as if I've never came before. Nick, not really the most avid cocksucker, choked on the first shot as it hit him in the back of the throat. He pulled off and I heard tiny droplets splatter as they hit the bedspread, the couch, and the wall. When I removed the pillow, my stomach was covered in my own jizz. Nick's mouth had a drool trail of pure cum draining from the corners of mouth and down his sculpted torso. It looked like it had just rained in the room.

Nick only smiled at me. He stood up, placed his clothes back on, and got my pajama pants. I was completely spent from the orgasm, my white skin expanding and contracting rapidly with every spent breath. He dressed me, pulling my shirt back down and my pants back up. Everything stuck to me. The room smelled heavily of cum and pure sex.

He then took his pillow and placed it next to mine, putting his mattress of comfortors on the both of us. He laid down next to me, the weight of his massive, muscular bulk making me almost roll into him on the pull out.

I paused, not really knowing where to begin.

"Nick...I didn't know you..."

"Had such a small dick?"

"No. Not that. I didn't know you-"

"Could use the small dick to shoot such a gigantic load?"

"No, quit interrupting me!" I was getting frustrated. I rolled over to face him to find his face inches from my own. He spoke, the scent of my cum heavily on his breath.

"Didn't know I liked cock?" He smiled at me, the whiteness of the teeth almost bringing back my erection. But just almost.

I nodded slowly at him. I felt something warm on my hand under the bed. He laced his fingers in with mine.

"I...I really didn't, either. It just feels-"

"Right?"

"Right."

There was a small pause.

"You know what Scott and Gerry will do when they see us both laying here covered in cum?"

"Tell the entire school that the great Nick Layson is a flaming homosexual? That he blew off Marcus Miller in the hotel room? That all of the girls that he supposedly fucked only got eaten out, mainly because his boner refused to work at the sight of them?" Nick's piercing blue eyes stared into my green ones. It all made sense to me. He could make the girls scream, just not with his boner, mainly because until tonight, he's never truly had one with another human being.

I nodded.

"Maybe Scott and Gerry will say that. Then maybe the great Nick Layson will be outed." He rolled over slightly, staring at the ceiling. "But, Mark...It's senior year. What can they do? Try to beat me up?" He laughed slightly, his baritone voice like a warm knife through my butter. "Let them. You saw me. You probably know what I'm capable of."

I ran my tongue around my lips, tasting my salty cum and his minty toothpaste spit at the same time.

"I sure do, Nick. I definitley do."

------------------------------------------------------

Awh, a loving heart-to-heart! How precious! >_>'

8. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

I woke up early in the morning, sluggishly, very aware of how cold I was. I heard a slick, wet noise and my eyes opened up all the way. Nick had found the complimentary hand lotion and was applying generous amounts to my cock, which was gradually rising up to full mast. I tried not to moan and break the silence of the room.

I felt him lift up my now rock hard cock and run the enormous head along his ass. No man had ever done what he was about to do, and out of his own safety, I reached up and tried to stop him.

I couldn't lift him off of my dick because of his massive, muscular bulk. I saw his leg muscles tense as he gradually lowered himself on top of my massive meat. His eyes popped open as my girth stretched his virgin ass gradually. He shut his eyes and bit his lip, trying not to scream in pain. It felt so good to me. I gripped the sheets and threw my head back, trying to control myself.

He rose once more and, whimpering, the muscle god lowered himself once more. He kept on doing this, getting lower and lower each time. Eventually, I felt his ass touch base on me, his legs falling out from under him as his full force landed on me, knocking the wind out of me. I didn't care.

"I..." He was breathing incredibly hard. I felt something wet on my stomach as his cock dripped precum that looked like honey being poured out of a bottle. I wiped it off of my stomach and tasted it. His precum was sweet, tasting almost as sweet as the honey that it looked like.

"I didn't think...It'd hurt so bad..."

I nodded at him. The muscle jock didn't expect pain to come from the emo nerd. It was understandable. My cock ached to thrust into him, and out of pure lust, I tried. His massive bulk didn't budge, but he did feel it deep within him as he leaned his head back. He rose again and fell, a slick, wet noise slapping on my stomach. He rose and fell, clenching his powerful, muscular ass around my dick.

I gripped the sheets even more. I couldin't control myself any more. I began thrusting into him as hard as I possibly could, throwing Nick into pure pain and pleasure. He started moaning and growling, soon practically screaming in his ecstacy.

As soon as I was about to climax, there was a knock at the door. Nick looked at me and pulled off, a wet, slick noise sounding as my dick slid out of his ass. He threw on the nearest pair of boxers, mine, which seemed too small on his thick frame. His cock, albeit a bit under average, still portruded obscenely from his crotch as he answered the door.

There was a man from the hotel at the door. Apparently, Nick's screams had woken up the room next to us. They called the front desk and complained until they sent this kid up.

The clerk spoke.

"I'm sorry, but we've had complaints coming from other residents..." His voice was dreamy as his eyes completely oggled Nick's hairless sculpted body. In his uniform slacks, I could see something stir. He looked into the room at me. It was then that I realized that Nick didn't even bother to cover me up. His eyes oggled my massive cock, pure lust in his eyes. The bulge in his pants grew.

"If you could please keep the...noise..." Nick did something very bold. He took the man's hand and rubbed it over his pecs and abs, the shimmering sheet of sweat glistening in the hallway light. He pressed the man's hand against his crotch. Nick pulled him inside. The clerk didn't resist one bit.

9. D_Cary_Oakie

D_Cary_Oakie Account Disabled

Awesome story. Gotta love a hugely hung emo nerd! :biggrin1:

10. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

I couldn't believe what Nick was doing. He seemed to overpower the clerk just by pure intimidation. Nick smiled at him as he climbed back onto the bed. He sat on the edge and crossed his arms, staring at the clerk who now appeared to have second thoughts.

"The pants, please."

"What?"

"The pants."

The clerk did as he was told, shuffling down his slacks.

"The shirt."

Again, he took off his shirt. The clerk wasn't as toned as Nick, nor was he as skinny as me. He seemed to be in between us, and as his somewhat over average cock peeked out of the bottom of his underwear, it seemed to fit that description, too.

"Now...We'll do whatever. You're free to join in if you wish." Nick's attitude made me wonder why he wasn't the one doing the fucking. He was completely dominant, even over total strangers, as if his steel abs reinforced his iron will.

He crawled back on top of me, lowering himself gently. "Now...Mark...Where were we?"

11. lostmopar

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Northeast, cold in December and hot in June
    Verified:
    Photo
    HOLY SHIT!! Keep going...or cumming! :smile:

12. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

I didn't know how I managed to do it, and I don't think Nick expected such force out of me, either. Within seconds I had him flipped over as I stood over him. He got on all fours on the end of the bed as I stood behind him. Gripping his shoulders, I thrust into him completely in one powerful motion.

Nick bit his lip, his cock's precum drizzling on the bed sheets, a steady flow of the sweet liquid now. I didn't think that a man could contain so much precum, but it never seemed to stop.

I thrust again. Nick gripped the bed sheets. I kept doing this until Nick placed a foot on my stomach and in one powerful motion thrust me out of him. Before I knew what was happening, he had flipped onto his back and, using his powerful leg muscles, thrust me back into him. I felt his feet touching behind me as his legs tensed again and thrust me in.

"You were...nggh...Going too slow..." He grinned at me. I gripped his muscular thighs and thrust myself into him just as he pulled me closer, a wet noise coming throughout the room as my nuts slapped his ass.

Then I felt other hands on me. The clerk was completely naked. He had a cock slightly over average, as I had guessed, with massive nuts that could have compared to mine. He was a total bear, a solid coating of thick, brown hair over his entire body. He wrapped his hands around my waste as he began probing my ass with his own cock. As Nick pulled me back and forth, his cock was grinding on the flesh between my ass and nuts, driving me into ecstasy. He reached up and began playing with my nipples. This guy was a pro at what he was doing.

He began pushing me along with Nick, timing himself so his body never left mine. I gripped Nick's thighs as I was thrust into him a final time, a moan in the back of my throat turning into a deep, gutteral roar as an animal instinct took me over. I pounded Nick with such speed and ferocity that I saw tears in his eyes. The clerk behind me couldn't keep up, and he was simply bumped out of the way of my thrusts.

And then I felt it. My fingers gripped on Nick's legs, my nails leaving a deep trail in his muscular thighs. I screamed as my nuts emptied themselves inside of him. I saw cum leaking out of his ass and onto the bed and my cock as I overflowed Nick's bowels, a steady stream of massive loads still continuing deep inside of him. By the time it was over with, I was dripping with sweat, and the bed, Nick's ass, my nuts, and even my feet were completely covered in my hot juice.

I fell forward, a wet slapping noise as I landed on Nick. I felt somewhere under me his cock stir. He looked at me and smiled. "My turn."

He didn't need to say this. Within seconds, the clerk was on top of him, his mouth wrapped firmly around Nick's cock. Despite the massive orgasm I had just had, I felt my own dick slowly rise until the cum-covered giant was at full mast again.

I looked at Nick, and somehow, we both knew what we had to do.

He went onto his knees and backed into the bed. The clerk followed him, getting on all fours yet again. I gripped the clerk's shoulders and thrust into him, making him moan around Nick's cock.

I reached out my hands as did Nick. I wrapped my hands around his muscular forearms as he wrapped his meaty hands around my pale, bony arms. We timed our thrusts so exactly that as one of us was going out, the other one was going in. The clerk was moaning in extacy, as were both of us.

Nick came first, the clerk not expecting such a load from such a cock. Nick pulled off. I pulled out as well. Nick flipped the clerk onto his back and I reentered him, Nick laying in a sixty nine position with the hairy man.

The clerk came next. His wasn't anything impressive. Just a few shots and dribbles down his cock. I came next, my massive load expended just a few minutes ago, so all I could produce was a few shots and a lot of noise. Next, Nick came again, coating the Clerk's face with his hot seed, the jizz flowing down onto his hairy chest.

Exhausted, we all fell onto the bed. The clerk went into our bathroom and took a towel, wiping the massive seed off of him. He smiled at us, told us to have a great night, and put on his clothes and left.

Nick's bulk moved, making my small, pale body roll onto his mucular, tanned torso. He was breathing rapidly. I pulled the comforters over us once again, gave him a kiss on the mouth, and went to sleep.

13. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

Should I even continue this??

14. pervasiveone

pervasiveone Active Member

Albums:
    yes yes yes

15. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

you have to ask??? great writing, my friend.

16. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

...Ok, well...I want to take a vote...

You want for me to make this more romantic and go into details about their days on the trip and how their relationship grows stronger...

OR

You want smut, smut, and more smut?

I'd put this into a poll but I seem to be too retarded to edit my own posts...

17. D_Cary_Oakie

D_Cary_Oakie Account Disabled

I think the first one. It would make any smut even hotter, IMO.

18. sbxm

sbxm New Member

Agreed. Option one, please! :)
    I really like where this story is going.

19. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

So, I'll start this up as soon as I know what to do...>_>'

20. that1191

that1191 New Member

I vote 1!

Draft saved Draft deleted