The trouble with having a very small cock

from his own words...) I find there’s a lot of truth to the sph that we share. She told me once that I would never be able to satisfy a girl. While I was inside her. That everyone else is bigger and better. She would feel more from fucking a girl. And that’s all my friends are bigger than me. Its got my mind messed up, and I’ve had several women I laugh or walk out upon seeing it. I get the courtesy of
I cannot discuss what was said to me in private, so think what you want. Good day

• Haha
Reactions: EverettW
D

deleted18388141

I know the answers are not directed at me, but I feel like chipping in. It's really nice to hear you guys saying those things, but it feels like you telling me "There are rich people who found gold and became millionaires. YOU can do it too if they could" and then I'm like "Where do i even begin?" I know nothing about mining XD

There's nothing that can make me reassured. The only thing that would help would be to find someone who for whatever reason voices an opinion that, one, he is gay, and two, he likes small cocks. In the absence of those, I guess I'll never have sex again. The humiliation is just too much, I can't handle it.
I do like small dicks! I am gay but i am taken… people like big dicks… people like medium dicks .. people like small ones.. it s not that important really! In sex it s not all about penetration! And mmm penetration doesn t have to be pleasurable only with huge dicks… i had best sex with less than regular penises when i bottomed… so.. confidence

good96

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is not the right place to be kidding.
There's a dude frustrated abt his penis size.
And he's straight.
The fortune with being gay is that a micropenis gay dude can be a btm.
Straight dudes with a micropenis, on the other hand...
Therefore, hush and go promote your bdsm profile somewhere else.
To desperate btms with no self-esteem who would fuck an ugly dude...
Adieu!
I'm glad to see you sticking up to him in a serious manner, as we need more of this to happen.

However, I do have a problem though with the notion of "micropenis/small gay dudes can just be bottoms" because that means missing out on being able to top, especially if one desires to top but can't because of the small size. I'm not specifically targeting you but just pointing out this unfortunate reality.

Reactions: nhguy78

eyesonstalks

Expert Member
Media
I know the answers are not directed at me, but I feel like chipping in. It's really nice to hear you guys saying those things, but it feels like you telling me "There are rich people who found gold and became millionaires. YOU can do it too if they could" and then I'm like "Where do i even begin?" I know nothing about mining XD

There's nothing that can make me reassured. The only thing that would help would be to find someone who for whatever reason voices an opinion that, one, he is gay, and two, he likes small cocks. In the absence of those, I guess I'll never have sex again. The humiliation is just too much, I can't handle it.
hey man, lots of gay men totally prefer and love small dicks!

Silver Quaith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm glad to see you sticking up to him in a serious manner, as we need more of this to happen.

However, I do have a problem though with the notion of "micropenis/small gay dudes can just be bottoms" because that means missing out on being able to top, especially if one desires to top but can't because of the small size. I'm not specifically targeting you but just pointing out this unfortunate reality.
I know a dude with a small peen, about 5", who is naturally a top.
No btm lets him fuck em. And he's short.
He's told me short guys' holes are deeper, for some reason, and he barely can get there.

Reactions: lttle1
D

deleted18464931

Finding condoms that fit. When I finally lost my virginity at 21 my junior year of college, the condom slipped off in her and she got pissed because she thought I tried to trick her and slipped it off , but I had to beg her to believe me I didn't know what happened to the condom, then she slipped her fingers in her vagina and pinched it out of her, she went eww and said sorry that my dick was so small that the condom fell off but she wasn't on the pill and I needed to go down on her and clean her out so she wouldnt get pregnant. So I did, and she left. The next day I tried to call her but she ghosted me. The next weekend I was at a party and I was hitting on a girl and she said she wouldn't ever hook up with me cause hannah told everyone how I had a minuscule penis that was too small for a condom. So I didn't get laid again until I graduated and moved to another town