The trump presidency

D

deleted15807

It's pretty hard keeping track of the almost daily breathtaking revelations out of Washington that is the Trump presidency with most of the stories running under the national radar. And most not getting a thread and maybe they shouldn't. At the same time it shouldn't go undocumented how Trump his defiance of norms and his refusal to operate in a way that benefits the people and not his business and to say nothing of the sheer incompetence of the White House and White House staff.

The U.S. Secret Service requested $60 million in additional funding for the next year, offering the most precise estimate yet of the escalating costs for travel and protection resulting from the unusually complicated lifestyle of the Trump family, according to internal agency documents reviewed by The Washington Post.

Secret Service asked for $60 million extra for Trump-era travel and protection, documents show

For the eighth weekend in a row, President Trump has visited a property that bears his name. He has done so on 21 of the 66 days he has been in office, meaning that for the equivalent of three full weeks of his just-over-nine weeks as commander in chief, he has spent all or part of a day at a Trump property

Nearly 1 out of every 3 days he has been president, Trump has visited a Trump property

Last edited by a moderator:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Things have changed now guys - America is being respected again overseas, and MOST of your fellow countrymen are more than happy with the Job President Trump is doing. Its you guys - the LIBERALS - who are totally out of touch with America....keep living in your own little nice bubble.
Wrong!

-3.jpg

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two weeks before his term ends, the president is being deplatformed. He's indefinitely banned from Facebook and Instagram, his Twitter access is suspended and Shopify just shut down his campaign's online store.
ErJFk9kXYAAlWOu.jpg

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Vince_Doey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are a fucking disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourself. America is the greatest country that has ever existed. If you are ashamed to be an American you don't deserve to be one.
Sorry, I didn't vote for the disgrace that now resides in the Whitehouse. And, unlike him I was drafted and answered my call. I served 4 years of military service to this country, was wounded (twice) and returned to this country jobless. So a big fuck you to ANYBODY that thinks I don't deserve to be an american or should leave this country.

kidfresh512

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take into account the number of undocumented workers that built the Trump towers and ran them, serviced them and did the running repairs, go back and guess how many undocumented worked Fred Trump used in his dealings and you got a lot of workers, a lot of cheap labour.
The interesting thing is that by only using documented labour the running costs of the trump enterprises are going to go up, prices will go up cos trumpo and family will still need to have the profit margin, always assuming the labour is out there to replace all this cheap work force coming over the border - in truth the basis of wealth in so many states.
Could well be if all these so unwanted folk were to down tools and go home many parts of the country would grind to a halt, coffee bars close, fast food outlets fail and who is going to mow grass and cut hedge, iron clean and wash....
Its true these workers do jobs many "Americans" think are beneath them or won't do. And past that. This also flies against the narrative that immigrants want to come here and mooch off taxpayers. The workers they are firing were here for decades doing what? WORKING. They want to work, they want to provide for their families. We can debate the legalities of their arrival and stay. But, lets be honest this narrative of a bunch of mooching, criminal, diseased, "invaders" is horse shit.

Racist dog whistles.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joshua Trump’s name got him bullied. Now the sixth-grader is going to the State of the Union.

Also joining for Trump’s SOTU:
— Pocahontas
— Da Nang Dick
— Sneaky Dianne
— Lamb the Sham
— High Crime Nancy
— Liddle Adam
— Crazy Bernie
— Head Clown Chuck
— Low IQ Maxine
— Sleepin’ Bob
— Lyin’ Ted
— Little Marco
— Liddle Bob
-Crooked Hillary
-Little Rocket Man
-Low Energy Jeb
-1 Percent Joe Biden
- Lying James Comey
- Al Frankenstein
- Jeff Bozo
- Little Jeff Zucker
- Enemies of the People

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can only hope you lot get your act together and vote this thing out of office !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in australia and I and all the rest of us can't vote, but the world is watching in disgust at his poisonous behaviour.
We who can't vote hope that you all do and that he's tried for his crimes when he's out of office.
Fingers around the world are crossed.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Others used private email, they didn't transmit 100+ classified documents through them. The AG didn't prosecute because Hillary was the Democratic nominee for president, not to mention the information that would have come forth would have been embarrassing for Obama.

Are you familiar with the rules and regulations governing how documents are classified? Have you ever handled classified Government documents? Do you know how they are determined to be classified? At what level of classification? How classified document are supposed to be identified? Marked? Handled? Safeguarded? Retained? Disposed of? No? Well guess what Fred...

I am intimately familiar. Because I am a retired Federal Government Senior Executive. I have personal knowledge and several years experience in the handling of classified materials. It was my job to oversee and investigate any alleged mishandling of such. I received intensive training in this area. Regularly. Minimum of twice a year. It was mandatory. Not to mention all the written rules, regulations and implementing guidance. Government document classification is complicated. Very.

Whether Hillary, or Ivanka, or Condi, or Colin sent classified information is but the first step in determining if one has mishandled classified information. You would do well to do some research. That's how one learns about that which one does not know.

For example, while there are general Government-wide regulations, each Agency implements its internal operating procedures. As such, they can only strengthen the general Government requirements. Are you familiar with the DOS regs? What type of training is required? How often it is required? Classification of information guidance? Requirements?

Me neither. But the DOS Inspector General was. The FBI was. So were both Houses of Congress. Who all investigated her, several times. They were also intimately familiar with the overarching Government-wide classification regulations. And this is where the "case" against Mrs. Clinton became a nothing burger. Except to partisan hacks. Cuz what the public was being fed by the rabid anti-Clinton politicians/media was incomplete.

Why there was a finding by every investigation that ultimately Mrs. Clinton's violation did not meet the threshold of chargeability, well, it boils down to two little words: Intent. Knowingly.

These two words are the key reason why Mrs. Clinton was not charged with mishandling classified information. It's the reason why there has been virtually no prosecutions for violations against anyone for violations like what Mrs. Clinton was accused of. Who I know for a fact has not been the only government employee ever investigated for mishandling of classified information.

And let me confuse you even further. There's a process that should be followed in classifying government information. IF that process is not done 100% in accordance with requirements, that will also impact any subsequent investigation. Which is exactly what happened here.

Sorry Fred. But you know the FBI investigated her thoroughly. And her alleged misuse of classified information did not rise to the level of chargeability. Not even close. And that's a fact. A real fact.

But you don't like facts. Especially as they pertain to Mr. Trump and his associates. So you ignore them and glom onto your deflection/Whataboutism like clockwork. Sometimes I have to wonder if you have any idea of what time it really is...so I'll tell ya...

Hillary Clinton is not in prison. Nor will she be.

Mr. Trump, his three eldest children, his personal lawyer, his campaign manager, his National Security Advisor, etc. may end up on the wrong end of that wonderful campaign slogan: LOCK HER UP.

And that, my friend, is exactly what time it is!

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if the Republicans behaved this way when Obama was in, there would have been just as bad a division, but they didn’t, they accepted the result and got on with it - as much as politicians do.

If you really think Republicans "accepted" Obama's presidency and "got on with it"--well, maybe U.S.news doesn't make it to Australia.