Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If Putin ran we know they would nominate him.

Even for this thread, that's moronic.

While he is, of course, eligible to run the Boston Marathon, he is not eligible for election as POTUS, so their plan must be a SCOTUS nomination. But I think unlikely.

Regardless of his performance in running the Boston Marathon, I do not believe that the Democrats would propose to nominate Vladimir Putin to the Supreme Court of the United States.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1355331549061.jpg

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't put fkn words in my mouth, a-----------ole.

You can't even bother to call me an asshole. Or spell out fucking. You do realize this is a website about cock, right? Pathetic, to be generous.

I'd not put anything in your mouth, fkn words or otherwise. I need not, you've done quite a job yourself.

I simply assumed that "he doesn't mean that" was a civil and reasonable representation of your characterization of my posts as "dispassionate, lip service bullshit."

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You can't even bother to call me an asshole. Or spell out fucking. You do realize this is a website about cock, right? Pathetic, to be generous.

I'd not put anything in your mouth, fkn words or otherwise. I need not, you've done quite a job yourself.

Well maybe that's because I've once too often allowed myself to be sucked into name calling by chicken (apricot casserole) shit people who've done likewise, only to resort to reporting me when I'd respond in kind. Fact is there are those who go about trying to goad people into that kind of response, after which they resort to complaints and "look at the violent liberal."

Just today you called another a name after accusing me of name calling last night. So, consider my censored responses the NICE version of what I'd otherwise say.

I simply assumed that "he doesn't mean that" was a civil and reasonable representation of your characterization of my posts as "dispassionate, lip service bullshit."

If it's all the same to you, I'LL let you know when you're engaging in "dispassionate, lip service bullshit" thankee very much.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well maybe that's because I've once too often allowed myself to be sucked into name calling by chicken (apricot casserole) shit people who've done likewise, only to resort to reporting me when I'd respond in kind.

So, one can get in trouble here for name calling? I really had no idea. But if @Industrialsize hasn't blocked my account yet, you're probably safe, what with the ideological similarities and all.

If it's all the same to you, I'LL let you know when you're engaging in "dispassionate, lip service bullshit" thankee very much.

Hold the presses. So you are saying you believe I was being sincere here?

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/the-trump-presidency.468942/page-115#post-6654629

If you were, I'm shocked and stand corrected. But maybe I misread?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
shall we add max had his 24 hour period of mad max moments with re-tweeting Trumpisims, under the afterthought of 'pretence of humour'

Next, cue @b.c. to say "he doesn't really mean that" (o_O) then @rbkwp to post something tangentially related (;)) and finally @Industrialsize to manipulate the post or delete it.

smile'
the boys are intimating the Trumpisims are a joke/humour

AGREE' wholeheartedly
1355331549061.jpg

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And there you have it, we've taken a thread which I strongly suspect was started by a liberal

Sargon? Mr. "Fuck free speech!" Sargon? Don't make me laugh! He's easily one of the least liberal posters on this forum! No, Leftist authoritarians (likely most of them crypto-Marxists) will not co-opt liberalism, at least not without my having something to say about it.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
NBC ran this story Monday night on how the Secret Service is stretched thin covering Trump and Co., including their lavish pleasure trips to Italy etc. and how 1100 of them won't be getting paid for their overtime.

According to the report, Trump has spent nearly EVERY weekend at one of his properties in Florida, New Jersey, and Virginia, and they're tasked with providing coverage for 42 people including 18 from Trump's family alone.

Can you imagine the SHIT FIT his supporters and apologists (including those here) would be having if this were the Obamas??

Secret Service Budget Stretched Thin

Reactions: keenobserver