Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You didn't vote?

Yes I did. For Bernie in the primary, Hillary in the general. That doesn't mean I support her. It means I fucking hate Trump.

I'm not one to say things would be A.O.K if she got elected. I'd call her on her corporate pandering every fuckin' day too just like I call Trump on his stupidity.

Reactions: MisterB

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes:
"we conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry."
Source: Democrat John Podesta's (Hillary Clinton campaign chair) WikiLeak hacked e-mail
You keep setting up them ducks TnJ ...
;)

And so this post was submitted to do what? Convince, persuade, or serve as evidence of something relevant in the post-election first year of Trump's presidency? Repudiate Democrats? Join Trump in not being able to escape the ghost of Hillary Clinton?
Are you locked in thar echo chamber?
And as for setting up them ducks? Hyuh hyuh, Spiderina, you jus' tooooo clever.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Yes I did. For Bernie in the primary, Hillary in the general. That doesn't mean I support her. It means I fucking hate Trump.

I'm not one to say things would be A.O.K if she got elected. I'd call her on her corporate pandering every fuckin' day too just like I call Trump on his stupidity.

Actually your vote does constitute support for her. Like it or not you are a part of her beloved "unaware and compliant citizenry".

But you keep telling yourself you didn't support the woman who along with her DNC chums torpedoed Bernie's presidential chances. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Reactions: swingfun

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Actually your vote does constitute support for her. Like it or not you are a part of her beloved "unaware and compliant citizenry"..

Not exactly. It constituted my *lack of support for your dear leader. There was no way to vote against the establishment in this election. And I sure as fuck don't just sit it out when I don't get my way. I fight, and state my opinions clearly.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Good luck. You're either a one or zero in her binary mind.

I know, right. To Hillary everyone is just a number ... with a lot of zeros behind it.

Not exactly. It constituted my *lack of support for your dear leader. There was no way to vote against the establishment in this election. And I sure as fuck don't just sit it out when I don't get my way. I fight, and state my opinions clearly.

He's your dear leader too. Deal.

So, Bernie supporter, I'm curious, when can we expect the next congressman to be gunned down?

:p

Reactions: swingfun

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Recall he was going to "drain the swamp" then he goes and installs Goldman Sachs in his cabinet.

Indeed. I'm not even gonna act like Hillary wouldn't be stroking off wall-street either, but for those who fell for Trumps lies and keep doubling down that he's still the greatest: wake the actual fuck up.

Hillary was the corrupted. I'm not denying that. Trump, was the corrupter. He was raised to be money hungry and never had anyone tell him NO (except some of the women he groped) and now his supporters think he's gonna fix the world for them. Pitiful to say the least.

Reactions: TurkeyWithaSunburn

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Indeed. I'm not even gonna act like Hillary wouldn't be stroking off wall-street either, but for those who fell for Trumps lies and keep doubling down that he's still the greatest: wake the actual fuck up.

Hillary was the corrupted. I'm not denying that. Trump, was the corrupter. He was raised to be money hungry and never had anyone tell him NO (except some of the women he groped) and now his supporters think he's gonna fix the world for them. Pitiful to say the least.

You sound angry. Should we be worried?

fbi-provides-more-details-on-congressional-baseball-shooting-says-the-shooter-had-no-connection-to-terrorism.jpg

D

deleted15807

Jeez, now you have the shits or what?

The scowling primitive has spoken. Funny they keep framing Trump and his band of cash grabbers as "winning". If this is winning...

via npr: Republicans' Proposed Medicaid Cuts Would Hit Rural Patients Hard http://n.pr/2tKwW2T

I hate to see what losing looks like. It is Darwinism hard at work. Rural America voted for a party and a man that doesn't give a shit about them. So they deserve the consequences which includes death.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hate to see what losing looks like. It is Darwinism hard at work. Rural America voted for a party and a man that doesn't give a shit about them. So they deserve the consequences which includes death.

I agree with everything but that last bit...

Reactions: MisterB
D

deleted15807

I agree with everything but that last bit...

I get it but when you vote for a man and a party that flat out tells you we are going to eliminate and destroy health care if you do not understand what that means to your health and mortality then you must suffer the consequences. They're at town halls now screaming at the people they elected for doing just what they said they would do. WTF??

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fixed it for you, and left out the turds you can't stop flinging. We already got to smell it. It's stinky.
A reminder to all:
  1. Politics Forum Rules - In Addition to the above
    • Petty insults and name calling will not be tolerated.
    • Discussions devolving into "fighting" will not be tolerated.
    • Deliberately misquoting or removing sections of a quote to mislead others or change/remove the context will not be tolerated.
    • Editing or adding to quotes in order to mislead others or change the meaning will not be tolerated.
    • Thread titles and first posts are to encourage discussion. They should contain a link to the topic being discussed and the titles are to be as bias-free as possible.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Believe it or not, even if that idiot was a Trump supporter, I'd be putting the blame on the person who committed the crime. Not the person he supported politically.

Even though, your dear leader is the one who advocated violence throughout his campaign, while Bernie has spoken out against it his entire political career. Keep reaching.

Reactions: deleted15807