The trump presidency

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just realized people like you become extinct. You can't think for yourselves...Did I say humans have not had an affect on climate?.

You truly are an Orthodox hey? A danger to us all.

Have you actually researched the science. I grew up watching the first human walk on the moon, visiting the Parkes radio telescope when I was at primary School, the telescope which kept you in touch with Neil Armstrong.... View attachment 12860601

I don't think you understand where Science Fiction ends and reality begins...Yada Yada Yada....heard it all before from you and those like you who have no understanding of science FACT.

I can give you a multitude of science facts of how life dies, becomes extinct when CO2 drops below 200 parts per million.

You give me 1 science fact ...ALL life becomes extinct, or suffers near death experience if Carbon reaches 140 parts per million on the same scale....No life evolves on a fridgid planet....nothing.

Hey, want to prove it? I'll put you in a freezer.....first off your mind will become erratic....you will begin chattering to yourself, you won't look for a drink even though you are suffering from dehydration....then you are dead.

Hot...fuck it's hot...find some shade and have a drink.

Yeah....you are another one we don't have to worry about. Just put yourself in a freezer now.
What is your degree in? You've put yourself out as someone with a deep understanding of climate science. So, what did you study in college/university?

Last edited:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What is your degree in? You've put yourself out as someone with a deep understanding of climate science. So, what did you study in college/university?

You keep editing your post..........................

You are in nursing...right? My first wife was a registered nurse. She began her training as a Psychiatric nurse and ended up being a patient at the hospital..Wacol....diagnosed with Manic Depression...Bi-Polar. But our son says she was diagnosed Schizophrenic, besides the point..

So...do I need Industrialize to hold a degree to have an opinion. I don't ask you if you have a degree, yet it seems all important to you to hold a degree in common sense.

It shows you have no confidence in your own beliefs, facts, science truth.

You are small fry on the scale.You dwell on debate...you never acknowledge a better...ever.

Your sole purpose is not truth but argument.

You argue continuously for the common person under the guise of Democrat...........yet you at the first instance bring up "degrees" You are a fake.

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You keep editing your post..........................

You are in nursing...right? My first wife was a registered nurse. She began her training as a Psychiatric nurse and ended up being a patient at the hospital..Wacol....diagnosed with Manic Depression...Bi-Polar. But our son says she was diagnosed Schizophrenic, besides the point..

So...do I need Industrialize to hold a degree to have an opinion. I don't ask you if you have a degree, yet it seems all important to you to hold a degree in common sense.

It shows you have no confidence in your own beliefs, facts, science truth.

You are small fry on the scale.You dwell on debate...you never acknowledge a better...ever.

Your sole purpose is not truth but argument.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(science doesn't care about your opinion)(that's the beauty of science)

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(science doesn't care about your opinion)(that's the beauty of science)
Answer the question............where was science in the evolution and survival of humans?

It depended on intuition, common sense...understanding of natural surroundings.

Tell me Mr Industrial...when did science begin to have a hand in human survival?

Because as far as I am aware....we made it through some pretty tough times without science to predict our future.

Since you know it all.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Answer the question............where was science in the evolution and survival of humans?

Tell me Mr Industrial...when did science begin to have a hand in human survival?

Because as far as I am aware....we made it through some pretty tough times without science to predict our future.

Since you know it all.
Science was here on earth prior to humans.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All of that could have been avoided too. It takes more effort to avoid history, avoid science, avoid logic, avoid common sense and so on than it does to just..listen.

Yep........for 4.5 billion years the earth has survived huge impacts, huge super volcano eruptions, 5 glacial near extinction events....and will again.

And we have been here for what is it? 120 thousand years.........the first 70 or so thousand was what...figuring out why we shit?

As I have said..........I've seen some momentous occasions in human history..........but yeah....some equally and total nonsense as well.

Do I believe all of what science tells me? Fuck no....I take it, think about it and go....Yeah...probable....Or...What the fuck bullshit is this...

But hey.....at the end of the day...I believe what is in the rocks and Ice of this little gem...............That for me is hardcore science.

By the way...where do you think Archways came form? Science? hahahaha......it was Stonemasons...Bricklayers///those who built the Aqueducts and bridges before and during medieval times....not Merlin :)

Last edited:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Some" scientists would have us believe the human race would be extinct without them...................umm...sorry, if it were not for the human race there would be no scientist.

Stop putting the cart before the horse.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep........for 4.5 billion years the earth has survived huge impacts, huge super volcano eruptions, 5 glacial near extinction events....and will again.

And we have been here for what is it? 120 thousand years.........the first 70 or so thousand was what...figuring out why we shit?

As I have said..........I've seen some momentous occasions in human history..........but yeah....some equally and total nonsense as well.

Do I believe all of what science tells me? Fuck no....I take it, think about it and go....Yeah...probable....Or...What the fuck bullshit is this...

But hey.....at the end of the day...I believe what is in the rocks and Ice of this little gem...............That for me is hardcore science.

By the way...where do you think Archways came form? Science? hahahaha......it was Stonemasons...Bricklayers///those who built the Aqueducts and bridges before and during medieval times....not Merlin :)
"Science" does not care what you believe.
Rainbow-Bridge.jpg

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media

Since you know it all.
Science is actually the main reason for global warming, now some scientists and their minions pretend that they are the only solution to everything.

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/climate-change-warming-slowly-drying-up-colorado-river-water

[ Climate change is threatening to dry up the Colorado River — jeopardizing a water supply that serves some 40 million people from Denver to Phoenix to Las Vegas and irrigates farmlands across the U.S. Southwest.

Computer simulations of the Colorado River Basin indicate that, on average, a regional temperature increase of 1.4 degrees Celsius over the last century reduced the annual amount of water flowing through the river by more than 11 percent. Researchers from the U.S. Geological Survey in Princeton, N.J., report these results online February 20 in Science. ]

[\QUOTE]

It is impossible to directly attribute such and such weather event to climate change. Whilst droughts appear in some places, others are experiencing unprecedented flooding. Climate change could be exacerbating weather events generally, but it is utterly impossible to quantify this.

Trump Renews Climate Change Denial Days After Defense Department Releases Daunting Report on Its Effects

[ President Donald Trump mocked climate change again on Sunday, just days after the Department of Defense released a report outlining the effects of climate change on its operations.

Referring to the major winter storm that has brought frigid temperatures and snow to large parts of the U.S., the President tweeted, “Wouldn’t be bad to have a little of that good old fashioned Global Warming right now!” ]

Obviously that is ignorant, and funny. Although it does highlight climate variability. The rate of warming, incidentally, whilst always 'faster than we believed'. is considerably less than predicted in the decades old modelling.

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
@slivovic Gonna be nice right now. You can get into trouble for not quoting people directly. Might want to watch that.
Don't be mendacious. Or a snowflake. Answer my substantive points, or admit that you can't. Also you've done the same thing in the thread. Also I'm sure there's a rule against threatening other users.