The trump presidency

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
...and BTW... you can't pick and choose which "facts" you want to accept.

Oh, but SOME do it ALL THE TIME. They call it "alternate realities."

Gotta love how the trump shit show thread gets hijacked into a two page discussion on science. Meanwhile, their "chosen one" babbles on at one of his hate fests, attacking a dog who got more press than he, a young climate activist who beat him out on the cover of a magazine, and a race-baited tirade against a S. Korean film getting an Oscar.

Trump stirs up racist resentment against foreign films because ‘America’s not white anymore’: columnist

Trump repeatedly struggles to pronounce words during conspiracy-laden rally, before suggesting he'll pardon Roger Stone in late-night tweet

Trump makes string of racist comments about Native Americans during attack on Elizabeth Warren

Last edited:

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Oh, but SOME do it ALL THE TIME. They call it "alternate realities."

Gotta love how the trump shit show thread gets hijacked into a two page discussion on science. Meanwhile, their "chosen one" babbles on at one of his hate fests, attacking a dog who got more press than he, a young climate activist who beat him out on the cover of a magazine, and a race-baited tirade against a S. Korean film getting an Oscar.

Trump stirs up racist resentment against foreign films because ‘America’s not white anymore’: columnist

Trump repeatedly struggles to pronounce words during conspiracy-laden rally, before suggesting he'll pardon Roger Stone in late-night tweet

Trump makes string of racist comments about Native Americans during attack on Elizabeth Warren

If there's one positive thing i can say about trump. It's that he constantly and consistently (yeah i know, both mean pretty much the same thing :p ) makes liars out of his supporters, republicans and conservatives.

Every time they think they have a good argument against democrats, independents and liberals. Trump immediately pisses it all away. lol

BillDodson

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If there's one positive thing i can say about trump. It's that he constantly and consistently (yeah i know, both mean pretty much the same thing :p ) makes liars out of his supporters, republicans and conservatives.

Every time they think they have a good argument against democrats, independents and liberals. Trump immediately pisses it all away. lol

DIc4L6p.gif

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

And what's more, this deceitful sob continues to do whatever he can to consolidate his absolute rule over every branch of government, with the clear goal of obliterating any and all opposition to him, in Congress, in the SCOTUS, in the judiciary, in the state department, the AG's office, the military, the intelligence community, etc. etc. so that when he decides to REFUSE to LEAVE OFFICE (as he most certainly WILL, which is exactly why he keeps bringing it up) they'll be NO ONE left to MAKE him.

Trump is running the government with unqualified temps to keep his quasi-dictatorial power

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
@slivovic That wasn't a threat. I already got reported for it. I was trying to help you out. Then again, they do say the road to hell was paved with good intentions. :p
Ok fine. I don't feel any particular animosity towards you. If you were trying to help, I say thanks and sorry for misconstruing the intent of what you posted :)

Reactions: spaj8987
D

deleted15807

Another page out of the dictator’s handbook.

President Trump has instructed his White House to identify and force out officials across his administration who are not seen as sufficiently loyal, a post-impeachment escalation that administration officials say reflects a new phase of a campaign of retribution and restructuring ahead of the November election.

Trump embarks on expansive search for disloyalty as administration-wide purge escalates

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...I grew up watching the first human walk on the moon, visiting the Parkes radio telescope when I was at primary School, the telescope which kept you in touch with Neil Armstrong....

Being the great scientist you are, I suppose you've heard of anecdotal evidence. Geesh!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So while I was NOT hardly distracted by someone in this forum attempting to attack and malign me and anyone ELSE calling Trump, the GOP and their bamboozled shills, supporters, and apologists out for what they are,

I was more engaged in going through the latest headlines and stories from the TRUMP & CO. SHIT SHOW WEEKEND ROUNDUP. Giddy-yup:

assclown2-jpg.12539781

He hands rally goes envelopes of money, so this figures because, why EARN a fkng vote when you can easily BUY one:

Agriculture Secretary Perdue says no farm bailout, Trump says FARM BAILOUT

MEANWHILE:

Aretha Franklin Said ‘No Amount of Money’ Could Get Her to Play Trump's Inauguration: New Book

AND Trump's fuckery of America continues - INCLUDING his own constituency (and no doubt they can't wait to kiss his ass in devoted APPRECIATION for it):

Trump administration proposes another Social Security rule that violates the law, hurts the disabled

Trump calls for Social Security cuts for fourth consecutive year

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
So while I was NOT hardly distracted by someone in this forum attempting to attack and malign me and anyone ELSE calling Trump, the GOP and their bamboozled shills, supporters, and apologists out for what they are,

Hilarious self delusion from an extremely self important nonentity.

I was more engaged in going through the latest headlines and stories from the TRUMP & CO. SHIT SHOW WEEKEND ROUNDUP. Giddy-yup:

Yee ha

Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hilarious self delusion from an extremely self important nonentity.

Yee ha

A "nonentity" to whom you chose to respond. I'm pleased you were amused. MORE from the TRUMP SHIT SHOW ROUNDUP (yee ha):

File under yet another Trumpian dry run at suspending jurisprudence, declaring himself the law officer in chief, undermining separation of powers and rule of law, ABOVE THE LAW and silencing all opposition, while he continues to "joke" about occupancy for LIFE:

Trump threatens federal government takeover of San Francisco: ‘It’s worse than a slum’ – Raw Story

And just in case someone thinks what I've written above is a STRETCH:

Sotomayor says the Supreme Court puts “a thumb on the scale” for Trump - Vox

"The Supreme Court voted along ideological lines Friday evening to allow a Trump administration rule restricting low-income immigrants’ ability to enter the US to take full effect. All four of the Court’s Democratic appointees dissented, with Justice Sonia Sotomayor writing a sharply worded dissenting opinion accusing her Court of “putting a thumb on the scale in favor of” the Trump administration.

“It is hard to say what is more troubling,” Sotomayor wrote. “That the government would seek this extraordinary relief seemingly as a matter of course, or that the Court would grant it.”

As Sotomayor explains in her Wolf opinion, it is very unusual for the Supreme Court to grant such relief so easily.

Because the Supreme Court is the final word on nearly all questions of federal law, it typically likes to let novel legal issues percolate in the lower courts before handing down a final command.

“Stay applications force the Court to consider important statutory and constitutional questions that have not been ventilated fully in the lower courts, on abbreviated timetables and without oral argument,” Sotomayor writes in her Wolf dissent.

They also “upend the normal appellate process, putting a thumb on the scale in favor of the party that won a stay.”"

meanwhile:

‘A travesty and a disgrace’: Trump quietly issues memo that could abolish union rights for 750,000 federal workers – Raw Story

And finally, In Trump's psychopathic MIND you're only as good as your latest Trump ASS KISSING. Run afoul of this fkr even ONCE, and your ass is GRASS:

Trump Attacks Fox News' Neil Cavuto, Suggests His Demise

Last edited:

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
You're not really sure about anything.
Psychic as well as your other (in)abilities? Or just utterly presumptuous? In any case, to even to have the gall to make a statement like the above, you ought to be able to frame some basic coherence of thought. Which you've not yet managed. Try raising yourself to the level of primary education, and then attempt something that isn't halfwitted drivel. You'll fail, but at least there might be something approaching self-improvement.

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's your point in posting these useless articles? Do you really want to be associated with this mindless trash? Who cares if he mispronounced a word. So he doesn't like vegatables. Holy shit! Who does really? Freaking mindless dribble.
Plus, they fucking eat meat in India. It's just something to talk about. Dumbass news people looking for something to write about.

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight