The trump presidency

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/climate-change-warming-slowly-drying-up-colorado-river-water

[ Climate change is threatening to dry up the Colorado River — jeopardizing a water supply that serves some 40 million people from Denver to Phoenix to Las Vegas and irrigates farmlands across the U.S. Southwest.

Computer simulations of the Colorado River Basin indicate that, on average, a regional temperature increase of 1.4 degrees Celsius over the last century reduced the annual amount of water flowing through the river by more than 11 percent. Researchers from the U.S. Geological Survey in Princeton, N.J., report these results online February 20 in Science. ]

Trump Renews Climate Change Denial Days After Defense Department Releases Daunting Report on Its Effects

[ President Donald Trump mocked climate change again on Sunday, just days after the Department of Defense released a report outlining the effects of climate change on its operations.

Referring to the major winter storm that has brought frigid temperatures and snow to large parts of the U.S., the President tweeted, “Wouldn’t be bad to have a little of that good old fashioned Global Warming right now!” ]
So a 1.4 degree C increase in the last century. Do y'all know what that even means? It means that basically the temperature has stayed the SAME. 1.4. Temperatures vary. They have you dumbos thinking that teeny tiny increases in temperature has catastrophic results. I mean 1.4 is almost zero. Another example of throwing bullshit in your face.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
@Shrume Ok, you do realize less government means less regulations right? Meaning politicians could and would lie even more than they already do right?

I mean, that's what the whole two de-regulations for every regulation thing trump talked about. With less regulations that means less unions, less consumer advocates, less safety nets for americans, less healthcare, less restrictions of guns, less restrictions on privatization of infrastructure, less restrictions on privatization of education, less restrictions on privatization of prisons, less restrictions on vote tampering and so on. Meaning worse things for americans.

You do know that right?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

The benefit of a fascist, authoritarian dictator whose entire government and judiciary are now at his complete will and disposal, and a hate fueled cult following, unwilling to accept ANY truth contrary the their word

is that you can make up ANY CRAZY SHIT you want, and THEY'LL BELIEVE IT. Or for that matter, tell them to DO anything you want them to do, and they'll DO it.

And anyone who doesn't yet truly comprehend the implications of THAT, obviously doesn't know a fkng thing about Nazi Germany.

NOR about what's coming NEXT.

Trump's Border Patrol shock troops: So much for conservative "small government" | Salon.com

Trump is prepping a massive purge of officials seen as disloyal
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...a-massive-purge-of-officials-seen-as-disloyal

Trump has ‘never been more dangerous’ because he knows no one will stop his lawlessness: columnist – Raw Story

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Psychic as well as your other (in)abilities? Or just utterly presumptuous? In any case, to even to have the gall to make a statement like the above, you ought to be able to frame some basic coherence of thought. Which you've not yet managed. Try raising yourself to the level of primary education, and then attempt something that isn't halfwitted drivel. You'll fail, but at least there might be something approaching self-improvement.
How's this?: I'm rubber your glue... etc., etc... See? you just tried to turn around what I said about you - or at least what I inferred - and as for the aforementioned so-called psychic abilities... nope. Just a mere observation; admittedly an anecdotal one.

Reactions: spaj8987

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why does he hold a glass like that? Really? It's easy to talk shit about anything.
Honestly? Do you REALLY have to be reminded about Trump's mockery of someone drinking water on stage?

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Shrume Ok, you do realize less government means less regulations right? Meaning politicians could and would lie even more than they already do right?

I mean, that's what the whole two de-regulations for every regulation thing trump talked about. With less regulations that means less unions, less consumer advocates, less safety nets for americans, less healthcare, less restrictions of guns, less restrictions on privatization of infrastructure, less restrictions on privatization of education, less restrictions on privatization of prisons, less restrictions on vote tampering and so on. Meaning worse things for americans.

You do know that right?
Yes. Obviously I didn't say no government. My main concern is Sanders.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Trump's in India cozying up to another nationalistic demagogue because "Birds of a Feather...." And if you don't what I mean by that, let John Oliver tell you about it:

"Nationalism"... the demonization of minorities... Detention camps...for "illegal immigrants." Sounds familiar? Narendra Modi... a man with a plan. And apparently one after Trump's own HEART (or the lack thereof).

MEANWHILE:

Trump's Cutting Social Security. Believe Him. Tell Your Friends.
https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-spokesperson-confirms-trump-173705694.html
White House spokesperson confirms Trump is purging people: 'If we find them, we'll take appropriate action'

‘Mind-boggling’: Trump accused of hiding Russia documents until they can be destroyed – Raw Story

AND if that's not ENOUGH:

Trump Launches New Attack On Supreme Court, Demands Liberal Justices Recuse | HuffPost

You read right. His 'HIGHNESS" is now demanding that justices RECUSE THEMSELVES from cases because, "...they're not fair to me." (hypocritical b--------------d)

And YOU thought I was "overreacting" when I wrote above about what this fkr has in store FOR US.