The trump presidency

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
None of this is good news. The list of things Trump has done that have been preceded by the words, "Trump can't do that," is by now miles long. Miles. The blackout of the GOP convention is also a sign of impending evil. Again, nothing good in any of that.
Some of the worms are beginning to turn.
The democrats might still control the senate after Trumps ignominious dismissal
and that might be bad but bit as bad as....

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of the worms are beginning to turn.
The democrats might still control the senate after Trumps ignominious dismissal
and that might be bad but bit as bad as....

If the Democrats do not win the senate, we're screwed really, really bad.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Like I wrote in another thread, sometimes I get so I don't want to even THINK about Trump or any of his shit, much less write about it. I just save the headlines for later. And one thing's for sure, with TRUMP AND CO., the SHIT SHOW NEVER ENDS. The WEEKEND ROUNDUP:

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Manhattan DA Is Investigating Trump And His Company Over Reports Of Fraud | HuffPost

The Manhattan district attorney’s office suggested that Donald Trump and his business were under investigation over bank and insurance fraud, according to court documents filed Monday.

The documents — filed as part of an ongoing legal battle between District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. and Trump over Trump’s tax returns — mention “public reports of possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct at the Trump Organization.”

The office was already known to be investigating alleged hush-money payments Trump’s legal team made to two women who claim to have had affairs with Trump before he took office.

The new documents suggest that the scope of the investigation is much wider than originally thought.

“This possible criminal activity occurred within the applicable statutes of limitations, particularly if the transactions involved a continuing pattern of conduct,” court documents read.

New court filing suggests Trump's the subject of a wide-ranging financial probe by Manhattan DA

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
MEANWHILE:
Trump attorney Alan Dershowitz mocked for defensive tweet after he’s named in damning new Epstein documents – Raw Story
Asked whether Trump wants election delayed, will accept foreign help, Trump team refuses to say
Watchdog Calls For Probe Amid Fears Of 'Voter Suppression Tactics' By Trump Administratioin Through Postal Service | HuffPost

ALSO:

AND:

The most damning inside portrait of the Trump administration yet - theweek.com
Netflix's Immigration Nation is the rare look at the administration that the White House is actually right to be terrified of.

The six-part documentary series, out Monday, began back in 2017 with the cooperation of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE); the idea was for filmmakers Christina Clusiau and Shaul Schwarz to document the way the agency evolved under Trump.

Three years on, the administration has since attempted to censor the documentary, or at least block its release until after the November election.

They're smart to have tried: Immigration Nation is a bombshell that actually lands, not just because it contains more than idle gossip, but because it devastatingly undermines Trump's tough-on-immigration message by showing the inhumanity and unconscionable cruelty of his agency's tactics.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

If there’s one thing we know about President Trump, it’s that he lies and he cheats. Endlessly. And shamelessly. But still, mostly, incompetently.

So it should have come as no surprise that Trump finally went where no U.S. president had ever gone before. In a tweet last week, he actually suggested that the country “Delay the Election.”

That trial balloon was a brazen effort to see if he can defraud his way into four more years in the White House. And why not try? After all, Trump has managed to swindle his way through life, on matters large and small, essential and trivial.

Trump’s name should live in infamy

Hard at work on that coronavirus strategy he promised a week ago:
upload_2020-8-4_10-0-4.png

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
And now he's encouraging voting by mail.....at least in Florida where the system is perfect!

In apparent reversal, Trump encourages Floridians to vote by mail - CNNPolitics

MY commentary on that can be found HERE. In other Trump shit show developments:

Trump refuses to acknowledge John Lewis' achievements and claims he's done 'more for Black Americans'

Riiiiight, CHUMP. You've done more for Black Americans. And I'm peter pan. What a fkn IMBECILE. His buddy Piers reportedly loved his Axios interview... not.

The Five Wildest Moments From Donald Trump's Interview with Axios - "5 Times Trump Went Full Trump on HBO's Axios"

Trump pal stunned by [Trump's] trainwreck interview with Axios: I cringed, I despaired and then I felt angry – Raw Story

MEANWHILE:

George Conway perfectly summarizes DOJ report on Trump’s claims about a ‘witch hunt’ – Raw Story

and, check out the lead page picture of the two creeps featured in THIS story:

Bombshell book reveals Jeffrey Epstein was a Mar-a-Lago member — despite Trump Organization’s denials – Raw Story

D

deleted15807

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MY commentary on that can be found HERE. In other Trump shit show developments:

Trump refuses to acknowledge John Lewis' achievements and claims he's done 'more for Black Americans'

Riiiiight, CHUMP. You've done more for Black Americans. And I'm peter pan. What a fkn IMBECILE. His buddy Piers reportedly loved his Axios interview... not.

The Five Wildest Moments From Donald Trump's Interview with Axios - "5 Times Trump Went Full Trump on HBO's Axios"

Trump pal stunned by [Trump's] trainwreck interview with Axios: I cringed, I despaired and then I felt angry – Raw Story

MEANWHILE:

George Conway perfectly summarizes DOJ report on Trump’s claims about a ‘witch hunt’ – Raw Story

and, check out the lead page picture of the two creeps featured in THIS story:

Bombshell book reveals Jeffrey Epstein was a Mar-a-Lago member — despite Trump Organization’s denials – Raw Story
A lot of good reads in that post.

D

deleted15807

The State Department under Tя☭mp has become a lomg drawn out Saturday night massacre. I suppose the shorter the time they stay in the Trump administration, the less likely they'll end up in jail at some point.

The internal State Department watchdog, whom President Trump installed after the previous inspector general was abruptly fired, has resigned, the department said in a statement, marking another significant shake-up for an office sworn to investigate malfeasance and wrongdoing.

Stephen Akard’s departure, which will be effective Friday, was announced to staff members by his deputy, Diana R. Shaw, who told colleagues that she will become the temporary acting inspector general.

State Department watchdog resigns in another shake-up at IG’s office