The truth about a tiny dick

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So hurting her shames you, not being big. And that does not put in question your manhood or adequacy as a man.
Is it stubbornness or stupidity that prevents you from making the correlation that being big causes the injury, and the injury causes me shame? This isn't a huge leap; stop being so obtuse.

Last edited:

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Of the 2.999999999 I have never met one yet who states they idealize want or eould prefer small if given the option. No because you do not have to compensate for a big dick.
You've spoken to a handful of women. Stop this bullshit. Your anecdote and zero experience do not correlate to the general consensus.

When you've actually tried being with a woman, come back and discuss it. Until then, you have no valid opinion. Men disagree with you. Women disagree with you. Yet you just keep droning on about the women you talk to.

There's an old saying that a coward dies a thousand deaths, while a brave man dies but once. Your cowardice is wasting your life. Are you seriously just never going to attempt a relationship? And if that's the case, why do you even enter these discussions? This is the Relationships forum: you haven't had any.

D

deleted1138933

You've spoken to a handful of women. Stop this bullshit. Your anecdote and zero experience do not correlate to the general consensus.

When you've actually tried being with a woman, come back and discuss it. Until then, you have no valid opinion. Men disagree with you. Women disagree with you. Yet you just keep droning on about the women you talk to.

There's an old saying that a coward dies a thousand deaths, while a brave man dies but once. Your cowardice is wasting your life. Are you seriously just never going to attempt a relationship? And if that's the case, why do you even enter these discussions? This is the Relationships forum: you haven't had any.

I have been with women. And like I said I still meet to meet one that actually idealizes wows prefers small over medium and large.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@HarryPalmas is a person determined to be miserable about himself. There is nothing you can do for a person in that mindset. The best move is to ignore him & don't get sucked into his depressing worldview. The women and men here especially @Tight_N_Juicy @AlteredEgo @Fade and @ItsAll4Kim have given time & example after example showing his fallacy to be just that. He is not here to hear that he is wrong. He is here to here that he is correct and his life sucks. He is like a SPH lover who’s unhappy. It’s just weird.
He also keeps saying no woman has ever idealized a small one, but there is a years-long regular who has repeatedly said she prefers small, and lots of women here have, over the years stated they prefer average, and several of us here do not have a size preference. For me, I just cannot muster feelings beyond ambivalence about size at this point in my life. Even the things I care about regarding erections aren't traits I hunt down. I like a curve. Foreskin. I like it slick with copius precum. Ideally? It fits without hurting, and I can feel enough friction. For me, that's... it's almost all of them. Ok? And thank goodness. I certainly.never get to choose.

D

deleted1138933

Maybe? As in, you don't even know what size it is, but you're so sure it's terrible? Hahahabababababa! Okay. I'm putting this clown on ignore.

No, maybe it can sometimes get up to 5” at best. Mostly just under

D

deleted1138933

He also keeps saying no woman has ever idealized a small one, but there is a years-long regular who has repeatedly said she prefers small, and lots of women here have, over the years stated they prefer average, and several of us here do not have a size preference. For me, I just cannot muster feelings beyond ambivalence about size at this point in my life. Even the things I care about regarding erections aren't traits I hunt down. I like a curve. Foreskin. I like it slick with copius precum. Ideally? It fits without hurting, and I can feel enough friction. For me, that's... it's almost all of them. Ok? And thank goodness. I certainly.never get to choose.

And that is only ONE woman. The rest state preference for average, which most likely means medium, which is not small

Reactions: Gj816

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The rest state preference for average,
That is a lie.

and several of us here do not have a size preference. For me, I just cannot muster feelings beyond ambivalence about size
Keep lying to yourself so you can justify having +/- 0.25" less than average length as something that keeps you from trying to make a life for yourself, when the truth is nobody wants to be invited to a pity party.

Looks good
Don't bother. If you've ever also had pleasant things to say about a man with a big dick, this compliment means nothing and you're a liar. This guy sucks. I too thought he was easy on the eyes, but he's such a drag.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looks are not measurements. Maybe 5” at best

Well @HarryPalmas that's certainly nothing to be ashamed of. If that is what is making you feel inadequate as a man, then you should consider pumping. Check out the pumping forum in the healthy penis section.

But seriously, based on your pics you've got nothing to be feeling so down about. Imho. A lot of guys would do anything to have a sexy body like you've got. Me included. That's why I go to the gym, trying to get a body that looks as good as yours.

So why don't you just accentuate the positives that you've got going for you?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well @HarryPalmas that's certainly nothing to be ashamed of. If that is what is making you feel inadequate as a man, then you should consider pumping. Check out the pumping forum in the healthy penis section.

But seriously, based on your pics you've got nothing to be feeling so down about. Imho. A lot of guys would do anything to have a sexy body like you've got. Me included. That's why I go to the gym, trying to get a body that looks as good as yours.

Because he's having far more fun whining, shitting on bigger guys, and writing nonsense that nobody else agrees with.

D

deleted1138933

That is a lie.

Ok so show me where are these women that idealize and go totally lustful snd prefer small dicks over medium and large for sex.

Keep lying to yourself so you can justify having +/- 0.25" less than average length as something that keeps you from trying to make a life for yourself, when the truth is nobody wants to be invited to a pity party.

Don't bother. If you've ever also had pleasant things to say about a man with a big dick, this compliment means nothing and you're a liar. This guy sucks. I too thought he was easy on the eyes, but he's such a drag.

Easy on the eyes, meaning exactly what? When you think of the ideal physical male specimen you have always visualized me? if you would have never had any interaction with me including this site, and you randomly saw me, based on physical aspects only, you would think damn, who is that hunk, get all hot and bothered, and just want a piece if it, hinestly?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have been with women. And like I said I still meet to meet one that actually idealizes wows prefers small over medium and large.
Define "been with women". You've stated adamantly that you've never had a sexual relationship with a woman. For most people, that's what "been with" implies. But since you use a dictionary all your own, you'll need to explain just what the fuck it means to you.

Or not. At this point it doesn't matter. You're wasting your life bitching and moaning about having an average penis. Yes, 5" is average. Not "smaller" Not "small". It's average, medium, mid-sized. But it doesn't matter, you'll need to grow a pair and actually have a relationship. If all this crap is any indication, that won't happen.

D

deleted1138933

Yeah right, its nothing to be proud of. Ask most men here and they would not like to switch for anything in the world. They get all the compliment women swoon over them. They have it all. Yeah pumping does not make it bigger or give permanent gains just makes it swell up. Because even if I do, what does that solve, its still smsll

D

deleted1138933

Define "been with women". You've stated adamantly that you've never had a sexual relationship with a woman. For most people, that's what "been with" implies. But since you use a dictionary all your own, you'll need to explain just what the fuck it means to you.

Or not. At this point it doesn't matter. You're wasting your life bitching and moaning about having an average penis. Yes, 5" is average. Not "smaller" Not "small". It's average, medium, mid-sized. But it doesn't matter, you'll need to grow a pair and actually have a relationship. If all this crap is any indication, that won't happen.

Ive had sex with women. Never been in relationship

Again, you are confusing statistical sizes (average, below average, above average) with real sizes (large, medium, small). Average has nothing to do with real sizes

All average means is where majority of a range fall divided by the total number of the sample.

If for some reason 90% of men with 7”+ cocks would be eliminated (war, disease, or whatever) and sample measurements would be taken thereafter, the “average” size would significantly decrease. Does not mean a 3” dick is suddenly medium or large.

Likewise, if for some reason 90% of men with 6”- dicks would be eliminated (war, disease, or whatever) and sample measurements would be taken thereafter, the “average” size would significantly increase. Does not mean a 7” cock is suddenly medium or small.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah right, its nothing to be proud of. Ask most men here and they would not like to switch for anything in the world. They get all the compliment women swoon over them. They have it all. Yeah pumping does not make it bigger or give permanent gains just makes it swell up. Because even if I do, what does that solve, its still smsll

This Just In: a lot of men on this site photo shop their dick pics.

While you are obviously very unhappy about the size of your dick. What if anything do you intend to do about it?

You can't grow a new one. No offense but I don't understand why something that functions as it was meant to: gets hard, shoots cum out of it, and you can pee with it, is causing you so much grief?

What is so wrong with your dick? I'm sure there are plenty of men and women that would enjoy your dick given the opportunity.

I don't have an 8 or 9' dick, wish I did. But I don't. Therefore I accept that my DNA is what dictates my dick size. It's something that none of us men have a say in. We' have the dick we've got.

I chose to become a good lover and do whatever it takes to satisfy my partners with the dick that fate dealt me.

Do chic's want a bigger dick than I have to give them? Maybe, but that's not what I'm fixated on. All I'm fixated on is tapping that pussy and giving her the best fuck I have in me. Showing her that I may not have the biggest dick around but it might be the best love making, fuck session she's had in a while.

Last edited: