The truth about big cocks

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
You sound like another liberal arts major who doesn't want to admit that any science major excel in the liberal arts, but that liberal arts majors generally fail in science. lol

as a liberal arts major (780 verbal 630 math on SAT so i didnt really have a choice), i know that i cannot hack it in math/science. i also know more than a few math/science who when forced to take a class outside of their their discipline have absolutely no ability to write essays. i edited serious 8th grade level shit from them, so clearly writing isn't their strong point.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many criticisms of the multiple intelligences theory. In fact, there are quite a few listed in the wikipedia article that you've linked. I think the most damning is that there is no empirical evidence for the existence of multiple intelligences.

other than, y'know...observeable reality. :p i feel sorry for you if you honestly think mathematical acumen is the ONLY measure of intelligence. then again, reading your posts and the obvious theme of feeling so inferior, i just feel sorry for you anyway...

and as i said there, the importance of size to satisfaction does NOT automatically mean that bigger is always better or more desireable. just that it is a criterion that people use and have preferences about.

Yes it is.

oh, well, with such an airtight logical argument, how can we deny it? ;)

Only if the 10" man is impotent or horribly deficient in every other area.

Everything being equal, a man with a big cock will be a superior lover to a man with an average cock.

unless the woman (or man) on the receiving end PREFERS the feeling of a six incher to a 10 incher. then, all things being equal skill wise (as you say), the six incher would be considered the superior lover to that individual.

as a liberal arts major (780 verbal 630 math on SAT so i didnt really have a choice), i know that i cannot hack it in math/science. i also know more than a few math/science who when forced to take a class outside of their their discipline have absolutely no ability to write essays. i edited serious 8th grade level shit from them, so clearly writing isn't their strong point.

indeed. i was a theatre major (740 verbal, 550 math...so my path was fairly locked as well. ;) ) and have always openly had trouble with math...though usually only when you bring numbers into it. geometry i was pretty good at because my spacial awareness is good and i can understand theory very well (also why i was able to get by at science...again, until i had to start plugging numbers into equations, lol). but i've always been excellent with verbal/linguistic skills, writing, oratory and rhetoric (hell, i practically got into college on the strength of my essays alone), problem solving, and thinking critically and analytically about drama, literature, poetry and history. so i consider myself fairly intelligent...but because i can't do calculus, i must be a dumbass, right? ;)

whereas i've known brilliant people who could do complex equations in their heads in the space of two blinks or discuss complex theories of physics, but couldn't find a coherent sentence on any other subject with two hands and a flashlight, or grasp basic irony in a short story. that's just not their wheelhouse.

and i've also known people who could do a trigonometric function while writing a sonnet, then head off to shoot three pointers before repairing the engine in their Camaro. so while it's possible to excel in multiple fields and multiple intelligences, i think it's more the exception than the rule.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
you don'thave a big cock, how would you know?

It's common knowledge.

The essays sucked because they didn't put any effort into it. Math/science majors are too busy with the coursework in their actual major to put too much effort into something unrelated to their major.

other than, y'know...observeable reality. :p i feel sorry for you if you honestly think mathematical acumen is the ONLY measure of intelligence. then again, reading your posts and the obvious theme of feeling so inferior, i just feel sorry for you anyway...

Okay, okay. Math and scientific acumen is not the only measure of intelligence. It's just the only measure of intelligence that matters.

and as i said there, the importance of size to satisfaction does NOT automatically mean that bigger is always better or more desireable. just that it is a criterion that people use and have preferences about.

And the vast majority of women prefer large cocks. Just be honest and admit it.

unless the woman (or man) on the receiving end PREFERS the feeling of a six incher to a 10 incher. then, all things being equal skill wise (as you say), the six incher would be considered the superior lover to that individual.

Fair enough. But, you have to admit, women who would prefer the smaller cock, make up a very, very small percentage of the population.

D

deleted136887

Dude of Destiny has been on this site several times over the past 5 years, always under a different name but with the same pic.
Every time, I've asked him to post a pic of his dick. Maybe this time he will let us see it!

He may be one of the few real women on this site.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You sound like another liberal arts major who doesn't want to admit that any science major excel in the liberal arts, but that liberal arts majors generally fail in science. lol
If you mean this, then nothing you say about intelligence is of any interest.

The essays sucked because they didn't put any effort into it. Math/science majors are too busy with the coursework in their actual major to put too much effort into something unrelated to their major.
You would know this how?

Media
the truth about big cocks (as I see it)

1. size isn't everything, but it isn't nothing either
  2. girth is at least as important as length, if not more so
  3. all other things being equal, it's better to be between 7 and 9 inches in length than 5 and 7 inches in length.
  4. >9 and problems begin to outweigh the disadvantages.
  5. a small penis (>5 inches in length) is a dealbreaker for a lot of women comparable to being obese. it doesn't mean that guys with small penises will never have sex, it just means they'll have less of it than guys of average to larger size.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the truth about big cocks (as I see it)

1. size isn't everything, but it isn't nothing either
  2. girth is at least as important as length, if not more so
  3. all other things being equal, it's better to be between 7 and 9 inches in length than 5 and 7 inches in length.
  4. >9 and problems begin to outweigh the disadvantages.
  5. a small penis (>5 inches in length) is a dealbreaker for a lot of women comparable to being obese. it doesn't mean that guys with small penises will never have sex, it just means they'll have less of it than guys of average to larger size.

Seems pretty true from my stand point.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, okay. Math and scientific acumen is not the only measure of intelligence. It's just the only measure of intelligence that matters.

yeah, Shakespeare really suffered for not knowing algebra...;)

And the vast majority of women prefer large cocks. Just be honest and admit it.

which do you want me to do? be honest or admit it? because those are two entirely different things...

Fair enough. But, you have to admit, women who would prefer the smaller cock, make up a very, very small percentage of the population.

as do women who prefer excessively mammoth cocks. so whoever you are and whatever you've got, as long as you know how to use it, there's SOMEONE out there waiting for you to rock their world. so need to feel inferior or submissive to anyone. just do your own thing and rock your own styles.

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't agree with most things you've written.

That is a myth.

Girls are interested in the person, mainly, then the naughty ones are interested in width and that's not difficult to find, but since I spoke with some of them apparently they're not so interested in length or in a guy with a massive cock, just doesn't fit in.

Some gay guys are interested in massive cocks yes but don't think that having a massive cock you'll have guys queueing up at your door.

First of all you need to have the face, the body and sometimes you need also a brain and the right attitude a guy expects, this has to balance with the cock size, so if you have a face like a donkey and a cock like a donkey, the big cock doesn't help at all.

As everyone I think, I know personally some guy who is massively endowed, and they don't always attract the people they like, they have to deal with a lot of unwanted attention coming from people they wouldn't even like to see.

I remember one of these guys confessed to have waved his cock in a shower in order to pull a guy but it didn't work.

So the importance people give to big cocks seems to be very random and unpredictable and most people are happy with a pretty normal cock attached to a guy they like.

Yes is true not a lot of people is drooling for small cocks, but you can count on a lot of people who would get fucked only by small cocks because they're extremely tight, and I am speaking for direct experience, no imagination.

I also know personally several people who I remember told me they would never fuck with a guy with a cock bigger than that, or they would never take it in the ass or they met a guy with a cock like that and they couldn't do anything.

I swear I remember the people I spoke with and I remember what we were talking and that was true!!

I really like big, huge, massive cocks, perhaps because I can handle them and I know how to handle them -must be talent, very very very very difficult to hook them up online though- but if I see a hot guy, I take him with me, I don't go checking how big is his cock, because of this if I think about my adventures (and a couple of boyfriends) so far I've been really going through the two extremes including the very small cocks (shorter than my finger) that are also very painful to take in the ass for me but hey, I will do anything for a hot guy, at least I try!:))

I think you should be happy with your cock, you don't have issues, the other guys or girls have issues, simple as that.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's perfectly in keeping with everything i've said. size DOES matter...but that is not the same as saying bigger is always better. as i said in another thread, if a woman prefers a six inch penis to a 10 inch one, size matters to her, just as much as the woman who prefers the 10 incher to the six incher.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
having read the rest of that chapter...yeah, pretty much. the book's written with a deliberately irreverent tone, and that comment made me laugh and seemed apropos to this site. thus, i chose it for my siggy. ;)