The truth about penis size among races>>

Telex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several studies have been done by prominent universities in America such as Johns Hopkins and their findings were this>

Men like Mandingo, Jack Napier etc are nowhere near the "norm" for black men. The biggest of the big penises are usually found on black men, BUT there are actually more white guys with above average to large penises than black guys. Basically with black men, they found that their penises many times appear larger because they don't shrink very much when limp. The reason for that is evolutionary.

Penises, like your head and feet, are one of, if not THE biggest heat releaser. Soo basically, since blacks ancestry is in hotter climates in Africa etc, the penis would stay long even limp soo that it could have more surface area to release body heat. When it got hard, it didn't grow a whole lot bigger.

Whites come from colder climates where the penis would shrink when limp to make for less surface area so the body could retain heat. Therefore, the white penis grows significantly when erect because they usually stay smaller limp. Don't you ever notice that during the summer, if it's real hot outside your penis is larger limp?? Same principle. Also, it's the reason your penis shrinks in a cold pool.

One other factor is natural selection. As horrible as it was, when slavery was going on, they would treat the blacks like animals and only select or breed the bigger stronger blacks which is why there are more big strong, atheletic black guys than white guys. You naturally would get an average of larger penises if you were only breeding the biggest black men at that time.

So, overall the study found that blacks and whites are almost exactly the same when it comes to penis size. There are a few black guys with abnormally huge ones, but there are also some huge white guys. It found that there are actually more whites with 7-9" cocks than there are blacks, but the big blacks are REALLY big.

Everyone else falls into that 5 - 6.5 inch range which is considered the average.

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
A couple of years ago I posted a very similar thread, except I went beyond the black/white comparison that Telex has titled "...races". My posts compared other races as well. It was better than this. I was severely attacked by many people, including the moderator for being a "racist". It was "Let's pretend there are no races" time.

Ironically, the most vicious attacker claimed that blacks have bigger dicks than whites because plantation slaves were bred that way. The moderator supported her vicious attacks against me when I defended myself from her angry bullshit.

All I can say now is my cock is bigger than most black dicks, bigger than any Chinese cock I have ever seen (I worked for years as a lifeguard/pool manager) and bigger than yours!

Last edited:

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
"there are actually more white guys with above average to large penises than black guys." - Impossible, an average divides right in the middle therefore it's always 50-50.

"which is why there are more big strong, atheletic black guys than white guys." - words like big and strong are derived from working out and being physically active. Tall and large would imply genetics. But the slavery you are talking about (since you claimed slavery is no longer being used) only happened about 200-300 years ago in the U.S. That's not enough time for evolution to even begin to form bigger, stronger males. (There is still slavery around the world- we just lived cushioned lives in the U.S. and rarely hear of it.)

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
I understand the desire to be really hung... but hesitated to respond to this thread because penis comparison seems useless. Given that there are no pure bloods in America, and that skin color is oftentimes inaccurate for racial identity, what are we really learning here? Unless there is a concern that a big penis equates to increased manliness or masculinity, and that hasn't been said, then what is the point. It's almost like equating that same increased masculinity argument to black men with darker skin , i.e., considering racial mixture to be a genetic detriment. That would be an indirect assertion that white men are more feiminine with smaller penises. And that whole would be both highly offensive and untrue.

There are problems with the quotes below:

" they would select or breed the bigger stronger blacks which is why there are more big strong, atheletic black guys than white guys.

=== This is not true at all.=== Entertainment and athletic pursuits where the only avenues to
the big bucks and success for more than a century. This becomes accepted within the culture, almost like the sons of fireman becoming fireman. We see that all the time. And because there
are far more white men in this country than black ones, you have to admit that you can more than likely find more big strong white men than black ones. The logic is there.

You naturally would get an average of larger penises if you were only breeding the biggest black men at that time."

=== This is also not true at all.=== I don't believe there is a correlation betwee body size and the penis. (Anyone know what YAO ming is packing :)

"So, overall the study found that blacks and whites are almost exactly the same when it comes to penis size."

This statement makes it clear that there is a difference between the size of penises based on race. "Almost exactly the same" means that one is larger than the other. Which is it ? You've stated that the really huge penises are black, and that smaller black and white penis are amost the same. Does this include length and girth?

If "almost exactly the same" means black penises are slightly larger, than both statements confirm that black penis are at least generally larger than white ones.
I don't think this is what you were trying to say by presenting the article.

Question: how much of a difference can a few inches "above average" really make in a relationship?

Last edited:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
This goes against my girlfriend's experiences, she has slept with several white and several black guys. In her experience penises come in two sizes, big and small, she doesn't talk inches. She reckons she hasn't had a small black guy but she has had small white guys. she also reckons she hasn't had a cock bigger than my 7x6 so none of those black guys were enormous

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several studies have been done by prominent universities in America such as Johns Hopkins and their findings were this>

Men like Mandingo, Jack Napier etc are nowhere near the "norm" for black men. The biggest of the big penises are usually found on black men, BUT there are actually more white guys with above average to large penises than black guys. Basically with black men, they found that their penises many times appear larger because they don't shrink very much when limp. The reason for that is evolutionary.

Penises, like your head and feet, are one of, if not THE biggest heat releaser. Soo basically, since blacks ancestry is in hotter climates in Africa etc, the penis would stay long even limp soo that it could have more surface area to release body heat. When it got hard, it didn't grow a whole lot bigger.

Whites come from colder climates where the penis would shrink when limp to make for less surface area so the body could retain heat. Therefore, the white penis grows significantly when erect because they usually stay smaller limp. Don't you ever notice that during the summer, if it's real hot outside your penis is larger limp?? Same principle. Also, it's the reason your penis shrinks in a cold pool.

One other factor is natural selection. As horrible as it was, when slavery was going on, they would treat the blacks like animals and only select or breed the bigger stronger blacks which is why there are more big strong, atheletic black guys than white guys. You naturally would get an average of larger penises if you were only breeding the biggest black men at that time.

So, overall the study found that blacks and whites are almost exactly the same when it comes to penis size. There are a few black guys with abnormally huge ones, but there are also some huge white guys. It found that there are actually more whites with 7-9" cocks than there are blacks, but the big blacks are REALLY big.

Everyone else falls into that 5 - 6.5 inch range which is considered the average.

When you say "more whites than blacks" are you referring to raw numbers or percentages? Was this study done in the United States? Blacks only account for 12% of population in America. Sounds like you really know what you're talking about. lol

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can I just GROAN and mumble the issue has already been debated so many times it's not funny?

I've always read that erect penis size is largely similar among ALL races. Flaccid penis size among men of African ancestry tend to be slightly bigger than white.

Some grow, some show, as long the person you're with has fun who cares? :smile:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This goes against my girlfriend's experiences, she has slept with several white and several black guys. In her experience penises come in two sizes, big and small, she doesn't talk inches. She reckons she hasn't had a small black guy but she has had small white guys. she also reckons she hasn't had a cock bigger than my 7x6 so none of those black guys were enormous

my hubby is white and his cock is 7.75 L x 7 around in girth his size isn't enormous either but it is larger in girth than most white guys i know and seen in pics, here that say there girth size. and i have a few black guys at work that have told me that the myth about them being hung isn't always true. also usually the guys i know with long cocks aren't usually as big in the girth department. not saying all are this way just the guys i know. as a rule of thumb for me when a guy has had a nice girthy cock it has been never much over 6.6.5 in long. so hubby seems huge first time seeing him. but since see it as the norm. for his girth as there are others close to him as well. so guess it depends on who and where your at as to size. just my thoughts about this subject in a fast sort of way.