The truth about penissizedebate

ShortStuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you seen this chart? It's shown up recently [thread=25830]HERE[/thread], [thread=28121]THERE[/thread], [thread=28395]HITHER[/thread], [thread=28473]TITHER[/thread] and [thread=28519]YON[/thread].

http://www.penissizedebate.com/images/doc/penis_size_preference_chart1.gif

It's been posted here many times. Some think it genuinely accurate. Others think not.

Let's find out, shall we?

First, let's see what 'Ed' himself has to say about his own website.

From http://www.penissizedebate.com/index.html

I am Ed and I established PenisSizeDebate.com to inform and help men who are confused about penis size, more specifically the significance of penis size to women.
What does it mean to inform and help?

inform means to communicate knowledge to.

Knowledge means, among other things, clear perception of truth.

Help means aid, assistance, relief, and/or remedy.
This site has generated a lot of controversy and I guess some clarification is needed.

There is a page on this site where visitors can post comments. Many of these comments come from people who approve of the site and even applaud it. Others however come from people who have a complete aversion to this website and practically spit on it.

Even on several internet discussion boards I have been attacked by quite a few of these peeps and creeps . The main accusation of such shortsighted whiners is that the only purpose of this website is to belittle men with average and small penises and cultivate insecurities and misconceptions in them. Some even label this site as plain evil and claim its only purpose is to mislead the masses and destroy the self esteem of the majority of all men in the world. Gasp…!

Let me state this clear: It never was, is, nor will be, my intention to damage any man's self esteem.
To paraphrase William, Methinks 'Ed' doth protest to much...
This site represents a lot of facts, but also a lot of my opinions...
Read that last statement very carefully. Think of your congressman/woman.

The first mention of any tests related to that chart are on this page:

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page37_how-big.htm

[size=+1]How do we find out?[/size]

What if we ask a bunch of women? Would their answers lead us to the truth? Maybe, but even those women who admit flatly that bigger is better hardly ever specify how big they want it, being especially vague about the girth. Asking is not always the way to go. The truth lays in the facts. Facts are not what people say but what they do.

It would be nice to be a fly and follow all kinds of women during their various sexual escapades. After observing the same woman being with different penises, we would have an idea of what she prefers. If we repeat this with many women, we would for sure notice a pattern. Whatever this pattern turns out to be, it would be the truth. The idea is to get women's size preference from observing how they react to different penis sizes.

Therefore we could do two tests:
  • Determine women's level of appreciation upon view and prospect of different size penises.
  • Determine how women react vaginally upon actual penetration by different sizes.
Once again word usage will tip off astute readers as to where this is could be going.... ;)

First up - The eye pupil test:

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page38_eyepupil-test.htm

Below I describe a scientific experiment to study women's eye reactions when confronting different penis sizes. The experiment has never been done and the results were imagined by two female friends of mine and are for illustration purposes only.
That didn't take long, did it?

Imaginary results don't count. Next.

Vaginal response test:

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page39_vaginal-response.htm

Why lookie there, way down on the bottom of the page...
One day I will do this test...
What, not even any imaginary results? 'Ed' is a lazy boy!

'Ed' himself stated on page 37 that 'The truth lays in the facts.'

Too bad Ed's 'facts' are imaginary and nonexistent. But that doesn't stop our 'informative helper' from using them to create the aforementioned graph on the very next page.

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page40_ideal-penis-size.htm

Obviously, penises come in all kind of combinations of length versus girth. This leads us to the final and most important point: where do you fit on the scale of women's preference?
Please keep in mind that 'Ed' is using imaginary/nonexistent 'facts' to 'lead us' in the direction he wants us to go...
The Penis Size preference Chart is a graph showing virtually all the possible combinations of penis length and penis girth in ¼ inch intervals. For each combination it lists the matching grade of women's preference (A to E), stating its ability to satisfy the average woman.
'Ed' never admits on this page that this chart is a figment of his imagination, just like his 'facts' on the previous pages. But, just in case you might be swayed by other's opinions, he added this:
NOTE:
The penis size chart has been updated to incorporate the opinions
of the enormous amount of women that have sent comments to
this site and to me personally.
I took a quick look through the comments section, and doubt there are more than 700 comments of any kind allegedly from
women. Not exactly an 'enormous amount' IMHO.

I also find an interesting similarity to the distribution pattern
on this graph and a scattergraph from a penis size survey. They look almost identical except 'Ed' has shifted his both higher and longer, making someone of average size barely enjoyable/not satisfying.

'Why would 'Ed' create such a graph?' you might ask.

The answer is on his website. But it's not in the Table of Contents.

Why not? Because he doesn't want you to find it.
A lot of visitors of the site mistakenly believe that it is aimed at all men. Not true, the site is only aimed at men who are already severely troubled by penis size worries before they come to the site.
This is the same guy who insisted he wasn't trying to damage any man's self esteem.

So why is he targeting those who have issues about size?

So he can do this:
That's why I slam them with generalized and simplified (and exaggerated) statements about what women want and feel sexually and vaginally.
Exaggerated means represented as greater than is true or reasonable, enlarged to an abnormal degree, and/or enlarged beyond truth or reasonableness.

Does this sound like someone who is trying to 'help' and 'inform'?

Just how informative can 'Ed' be when he is [size=+2]LYING[/size]?

Is he really trying to make guys feel even worse about their size?
And I make sure to rub it in over and over.
Ah, the old 'salt in the wound' technique. How quaint.

Problem is, if you repeat a lie often enough, people will start to believe it.

And his propaganda is having an effect, if this forum is any indication:
That graph came from an inquiry of 5000-ish women.
Not according to 'Ed'.
It's a bit like those height versus weight charts that tell you if you are fat or not
Those charts are crap. And so is the fucking BMI. :mad: Use a Bodpod or get tanked. They don't lie.
...curious how they did the test.
Use your imagination. 'Ed' did. :wink:
What do you guys think of the rest of the site by the way? Think this "bigger is better" argument is the one to end all arguments?
Aesthetic fecal matter. No.
Just visited the rest of the site, seems that they did use lots of dildos.
Number used on actual women: ZERO. (the animation doen't count.) :rolleyes:

But some see through the lies...
Nifty graph, but by what research was it based on???
very astute question.
correct me if I'm wrong but once upon a time sexual satisfaction also had something to do with who the dick was attached to.
No correction needed. :biggrin1:
It's a good thing they asked sluts.
Too bad they're imaginary... :tounge-in-cheek:
I by the chart rank an A or Ideal, but from the experiences I've had so far I haven't been considered Ideal at all.
Reality trumps Internet every time. :nutkick:
I'm a "B" on the chart..and according to my girlfriend the "ideal" sizes scare her.
Did I mention Reality trumps Internet? :bluboomteamenforcer
...no real concern wither, since the site looks to be bullshit all 'round.
:werd:

And my personal favorite:
GoneA said:
hehehe ... what a silly little chart.
Yes. From silly little minds come silly little things. :yup:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Respect ShortStuff, are you a lawyer or something?
You quoted one of my posts which I had written after breifly going through his site. I read through it more carefully afterwards.

It is too obvious that he must be linked to some penis enlargement product/site - there were links on almost every page!

His way with words is similar to one of those fake independant websites that compare two products and link you to the one that they sell.

The fact that he starts with a belief and repeats his arguments throughout the whole site gives it little credibility. He makes little effort to be impartial.

If he did do the tests, how can we believe that someone with such firm beliefs would give the true results.

benoc

Experimental Member
Media
I have always thought the graph has an odd resemblance to a right hand jacking off. The blue bit a wirst and hand kind of shape. Maybe just my mind is odd.

I actually have always assumed the site is a joke designed to be a satire on common myths. Way too many things on that site to reference that are utter crap.