the TRUTH about size

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
so almost every guy on this site has his dick listed as either an even number or on the half (example 8 inches, 7.5 inches). well, we all know that's not true most of the time. so here's my question. what does everyone here do, round up or down? let's see

LookingCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I generally round down. Just as a precaution.
I don't want to be that guy who everyone assumes is just lying about his penis size.

Anyway, I think the responses will be fairly predictable. I can't imagine anyone will willingly admit to rounding up.

But I could be wrong..lol.

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't round at all. Mine is 5 inches on the nose (or head)! Yes, it is smaller than most on here, I am aware of that, and no I don't have the need for SPH. It gets the job done, and I am a firm believer that if anyone is only interested in another person because of one bodily attribute then they aren't worth having in the first place.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting question. I suppose I round down. I am 7.5. It says the exact same thing on the ruler every single time. If there is any rounding it is by maybe 1/16th of an inch. It is completely possible for someone's length to be exactly what they stated.

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to use "~" because measurements change depending on lots of factors... Usually I say ~7.3 x ~5.75. It's like 7.1-7.6 x 5.6-5.8, depending. I don't think those rare occasions where you have the perfect boner qualify you as that size.