the truth from titan

58titan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As i browse the website I am happy that I am a tall handsome man with good qualitys an morals fun personality and a above average dick lol you could be a bunch of other combos fat ugly a asshole with a huge dick or super hot with a little dick or one that does not work ,or super hot with a baby leg thats a pain to fuck with ect so if you fall in this area of the good guy packin above average you have more to offer than a penis,if your hot large and cool hats off to ya mates lmao

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not to mention your post is simply self-evaluation which includes no faults. Self-evaluations with no faults are generally flawed. Plus it's human nature to see ourselves in the best light possible. What you think of yourself could be the exact opposite of what others at this site perceive you to be. But continue with your self flattery if you must.

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let us be kind to titan as he cannot help himself.

Firstly: "one was to thick, one was to long, and this one is just right lol."

Should be spelt: "one was too thick, one was too long, and this one is just right lol."

One step at a time...

58titan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so sorry people , I post here from a snap phone
the buttons are small and my fingers are kinda big and beat up,also i build stone monuments not a grammer teacher i was sure with all the brains hrer you might understand . And another thing I do like myself,is that wrong lol quess its better than hating myself and crackin on others to make myself feel good.Im 6 4 271.and not built cheap if you were right in front of my you would not be talking that way or on the other hand may be you wood if i said the wrong thing teacher haha

bellon

1st Like
Media
Punctuation is the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off the horse" and "I helped my uncle jack off the horse".