the truth

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MidnightLich, Mar 18, 2007.

1. MidnightLich

MidnightLich New Member

I know 6"x5" isn't large. I'm not sure it's average. But is it enough to make sure my partner enjoys themselves?

-ML

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

According to the surveys I have read the "average" length ranges from five inches to five and one half inches. This might seem too low, but there are men with micro penises which are penises less than 1.6 inches erect. So while half the adult male population is above the average I gave. The other half is below this number. There are many men with only four inch long dicks erect.

There are some old threads that explain all of this. I encourage you to serach back and find those threads.

3. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would say yes..6x5 is enough for your partner to enjoy....in hopes you enjoy as well...if not...get a new partner who does:wink:

Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy!
    Whopper-lee

4. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    Most definitely. Don't let this forum warp your perception, there are many out there who are very happy with average sized penises, and at 6x5 (depending on how you measured), may well be impressive to some people. Don't be surprised if it is.

5. BDLover

BDLover New Member

It's totally enough. One of the best lovers among my ex-boyfriends was as long as you are, and I still look back fondly on our trysts. *sigh*

6. zaza

zaza New Member

It might be!
    If you were attractive, honest, clean, nice to be with, considerate, generous, had a good sense of humour, nice personality etc etc.

If I wern`t sexually attracted to you it wouldn`t matter what size you were sex would be naff, if I was sex would be great whatever size you were.

Draft saved Draft deleted