the truth

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Great and Mighty Walk

a film called " a great and mighty walk"

tells of how western civilization and the present is DIRECTLY dependant on ancient african culture.

-tells of how ancient african empires lasted DRAMATICALLY longer than the greek and roman empires
- tells of how the bible is based on african folklore
- tells of how the roman empire woulda instantly collapsed if it didnt use the riches of ancient egypt as a bread basket
- tells of how there were 3 african popes
- tells of how rome had 3 african emporers
- speaks of arabian propaganda and thier rationalization of slavery through an early version of islam
- speaks of how arabians and africans once ruled parts of spain
- hannibal was actually a black man
- the "dark ages" were only that way for white people. during this time, africa was in one of its many golden ages. mali, ghana, and senegal were VERY prosperous
- the ARABS institutionilized african slavery, europeans simple globalized it
- the africans welcomed them with open arms but were, of course, stabbed in the back
- the pope at the time, gave one half of africa to spain and the other half to portugal. isnt that true arrogance? giving away a continent thats not even yours
-slavery was justified by calling the african natives, infadels to christianity and catholicism (even though both originated in africa- ironic huh?)
- shake (the) zulu gave them hell
-slowly other africans fell victim to european bribes and started giving away other africans
-there is a common misconception that civilization was bought to africa by europeans. WRONG. civilization spread from nubia and egypt to carthage, then to greece and europe. egypt was already in its 3rd golden age before the creatures of europe were fully evolved and adapted to a humanoid form.
- the worlds first university was in timbouctu (timbuktu) . and is still standing
- the first math and science lessons were givin there. there is also evidence of physics being taught there.

if you have nothing to do and want to know how the ancient times really were, you should watch. the real knowledge starts at about the 20 minute mark

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm completely aware that Africa is a far more complex thing than some would like to make it out to be, that there have been great civilisations there in the past and that the idea that Africans sat around chucking bones at each other til the Europeans got there is thoroughly ridiculous.

There's one bit of the above post that does both me though.

egypt was already in its 3rd golden age before the creatures of europe were fully evolved and adapted to a humanoid form.

What?

We are all human - white europeans and black africans have a common ancestory. Certainly it would appear that the Africans race is the original one (if I can put it that way, someone may wish to correct me) and that the caucasian race came later, but there was never a time when africans were human(oid) and europeans were not. There was a time, evidence suggests, when all humans were black - but the whites did not evolve separately.

Or am I just reading you wrong? Are you saying there were no homosapiens in Europe and the arrival of the superior (originally African) homosapien wiped out the inferior indiginous humanoids? I don't know enough about the geographical placement of Cro-magnon or neanderthal remains - but I know there have been examples of both found in europe. Maybe that is what you mean?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
-slavery was justified by calling the african natives, infadels to christianity and catholicism (even though both originated in africa- ironic huh?)

I don't quite get this, mista geechee.
Christianity originated in Israel and the immediate adjacent areas, didn't it ... and that's in Western Asia.
Catholicism originated in Europe.
Or do I misunderstand you?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
egypt was already in its 3rd golden age before the creatures of europe were fully evolved and adapted to a humanoid form.

Everything was great up to that point, then your post fell apart for me. This phrase makes you culpable of the same racially-centered arrogance and historical revisionism that you appear to be railing against.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I think everyone's pretty well aware of how vast and developed the Egyptian empire was long before the likes of Rome, Greece and England were even a thought. That much is far from news.
Furthermore, slavery was justified by the fact that many of the undeveloped and third world African villages sold their own to the Europeans for the good of the rest of the tribe. They just called them infidels because they didn't share their religious practices.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
both. i guess i got carried away and worded that wrong.

i didnt necessarily mean evolve. i shoulda left it at adapt. i guess thats what happens when you type some shit real fast and dont double check it before youclick "submit"

what i meant was that the homosapiens in europe were still discovering things about the environment and werent yet a organized civilization. they hadnt yet adapted to the climate of europe since it is different from the climate of africa. thats why different races have noticable differences in things like amount (and placement) of body hair and the (literal) thinkness of skin

and ArmyMule. how is that racially centered arrogance?

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't quite get this, mista geechee.
Christianity originated in Israel and the immediate adjacent areas, didn't it ... and that's in Western Asia.
Catholicism originated in Europe.
Or do I misunderstand you?

yea i think you misunderstood me on that part. alotta people dont realize that in early times, when there was one race, western asia was dominated by africans. christianity and catholicism are both based on african folk lore.

and before this goes any further. im not trying to spew race superiority because we truly are all one race . if anything seems like that i prolly didnt ezpress it the way i should have or it was simply misunderstood

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
and ArmyMule. how is that racially centered arrogance?

The way you worded it originally came off as though you were claiming Europeans as a inferior species. That's basically what the German Nazis of the 1930s claimed about black people, roma, Jews and homosexuals, denouncing them as subhuman.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
isnt africa where they've found the oldest mummies and skeletons? (and bone fragments)

Yeah, but a prankster God only put them there to test the faith of white fundamentalist Christians, you know - like dinosaur fossils :biggrin1:

Mummies don't really stand anywhere in the scale of 'oldest human remains' - they are but a pup as compared to fossils. A quick google gave me a few links that put the earliest homosapien fossil found so far (160,000 years old) in Ethiopia.