The Try Guys

Christina Maria

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps weirdly, Eugene is the one I find the least sexy. I mean, yes, in a very conventional way, he's pretty AF. But gimme Ned any day.
Agreed with the exception that I think I'd put Keith as the least attractive. It goes Ned, Zack, Eugene, and Keith for me. As far as personality goes, it's a tie between Keith Ned and Zack lol

Reactions: Brian S

Bmadex10

Loved Member
Media
Originally when the try guys started doing videos I didn’t find Keith attractive at all. Now, I find him to be pretty damn attractive and I think it’s mainly because of his personality. Eugene has always been the pretty one, Ned as been bae since day one, and Zack would be the one I would call to hangout with - like you know you could pick something nerdy to do and Zack would be down no matter what.

bheido

Mythical Member
Media
Got turned off by eugene's coming out video! Seeing him on a different light now.

He strikes me as being one of those people who thinks their queerness is their main personality trait and the most interesting thing about them. Like, every other thing out of his mouth is about being queer. Like...ok, you’re gay, work, now come up with something new? You can tell the other guys get annoyed by his antics.

JGB1975

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got turned off by eugene's coming out video! Seeing him on a different light now.
I don’t see why he had to come out. He mentioned in a previous video that he was the only one who was LGBTQ+.

Bmadex10

Loved Member
Media
I don’t see why he had to come out. He mentioned in a previous video that he was the only one who was LGBTQ+.
I think it was all apart of his journey. I believe if you watch the early try guys stuff he would state he was bi and slowly over the years he got more comfortable with his sexuality.

quarterlifeguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He said he was queer in earlier segments ... the video was coming out as gay