The Two Coreys

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of wondering what our favorite 80's Coreys have packing. I did come up with something interesting on the web, when I google-imaged "haimass."

That's about all I found.

haimass.jpeg

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had such a crush on Corey Haim.... I think he'll always be one of my most favorite actors. I'm about the same age as he is, maybe a couple years younger.. but I felt like I was growing up with him while always watching him n movies.

If he's hung, that would just add to my all-time crush! :) If you find any more pics, let me know!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hungcuriousnc said:
I had such a crush on Corey Haim.... I think he'll always be one of my most favorite actors. I'm about the same age as he is, maybe a couple years younger.. but I felt like I was growing up with him while always watching him n movies.

If he's hung, that would just add to my all-time crush! :) If you find any more pics, let me know!

NO SHIT MAN! SO DID I!!

That scene in "Lost Boys" when he's all soapy in that tub and singing his adolescent heart out gives me wood everytime I see it!

God dammit would I have loved to have gone fishing for the soap in that bathtub!:wank:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I wonder if CH's ass is still that poundable? CF is married to a woman now. Strange, I met him in person in my "Hollywood velvet rope party" days. He seemed like a screaming queen to me. He was very nice though (but always a sloppy drunk). I never met CH.

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
Corey Haim is one that I would really like to know what he is packin'

I do remember reading a story on the internet a few years ago that said that he was selling himself when he was deep into his drug problem.

Does anyone else remember reading this?

Those stills from that movie Blow Out were great but they were only rear shots, no frontal.... Too bad!