Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow this thread just proved how massive 8" really is.
Indeed; and it is interesting that despite the number of members of this site who claim nine inches or more, no one has yet posted a photo showing more than eight quarters or equivalent coins lined up on his dick.

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed; and it is interesting that despite the number of members of this site who claim nine inches or more, no one has yet posted a photo showing more than eight quarters or equivalent coins lined up on his dick.

I think this is partly because of the fact that you have actually found a way to indicate a pretty accurate measurement of the penis size which cannot easily be fooled with. You see, by putting the coins ON TOP of the penis (not from the side or from under it, like a ruler) and the fact that the coins cannot be pushed into your stomach (as with a ruler which some people use to gain 1 extra inch or so)you'll get a pretty accurate measurement. So it is probably because some people when measured correctly will not be 9 inches or more and this "Two Dollar Club" test makes it a little bit harder to get away with an incorrect measurement, it's just not that easy to fool with this method. But I also have to say that I have no doubt that more than plenty people here are able to place nine coins but I just think your method (placing 9 coins) can only be done by the true 9+ inch people and so we have to wait for the true ones.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Maybe it's taking them that long to figure out a way of faking it or photoshopping it!

i can get eight 10 pences, but im sure theres a bit more room, as i curve upwards so its proovind difficult also, like everyone else keeping the erection whilst balancing coins and taking a photo is not easy lolz

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is partly because of the fact that you have actually found a way to indicate a pretty accurate measurement of the penis size which cannot easily be fooled with. You see, by putting the coins ON TOP of the penis (not from the side or from under it, like a ruler) and the fact that the coins cannot be pushed into your stomach (as with a ruler which some people use to gain 1 extra inch or so)you'll get a pretty accurate measurement. So it is probably because some people when measured correctly will not be 9 inches or more and this "Two Dollar Club" test makes it a little bit harder to get away with an incorrect measurement, it's just not that easy to fool with this method. But I also have to say that I have no doubt that more than plenty people here are able to place nine coins but I just think your method (placing 9 coins) can only be done by the true 9+ inch people and so we have to wait for the true ones.
Agreed on all counts.
i can get eight 10 pences, but im sure theres a bit more room, as i curve upwards so its proovind difficult also, like everyone else keeping the erection whilst balancing coins and taking a photo is not easy lolz
Sorry that this does put guys with an upward curve at a disadvantage. You might try the method used by Patrick_17 and mount the coins on a strip of tape.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stretching the truth a little.. ;-)

There's no untruthfulness involved: we can see for ourselves that the ninth quarter is hanging on precariously. But I grant that it does stretch the concept of "balancing" coins on one's penis. Still, you have confirmed my hunch that you could support nine quarters. Congratulations on being the first to do so and post a photograph of it. :clap:

Last edited:

bobbyarcter81

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, this was incredibly difficult to pull off. I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the photo, I just got back to school today and the lighting in my room is terrible. The pic is in my gallery.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, this was incredibly difficult to pull off. I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the photo, I just got back to school today and the lighting in my room is terrible. The pic is in my gallery.

I can see the picture . . . just barely.