The ugly ass hung guy

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen a lot of cocks. a Lot. 1000's. In my experience, and observation, the prettier the man the smaller the cock. of course there have been exceptions. a few. well a couple.
there's countless of shades of human gray between XY and XX

So have I, dear...and I have NOT had the same experience...it is about equal, but I find I judge more on the cock, and there are many unpretty (although not exactly ugly, that goes too far) men whom I prefer to pretty ones; although recently I had an incredible beauty out your way, with 8 or 9 inches, huge balls, and the most amazing self-fuck I ever saw. No further information available.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that there are so many ugly fuckers hung like horses?
Is it god showing his sense of humor?.
Sheesh, that seems kinda harsh! I have been with some nice looking hung men.

hey i can't help it i am ugly *nd 2 stupid 2 figure out how to post my pic.
Maybe you are too dumb to be on this site then . . . :rolleyes::redface:

If they are both ugly, scrawny and cockeyed, then it will have its own zip code
LOL those are the men my friend Lora claims to date.

what a quaintly offense thread.
Shhh, you weren't supposed to notice. :cool:

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not much cute nor much ugly... cock size above average... smart over average...

I'll preffer that to be such a stupid HOT HUNG GUY that the most important issue in his life is score more than 1000+ guys/girls!!!

So who cares....

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So have I, dear...and I have NOT had the same experience...it is about equal, but I find I judge more on the cock, and there are many unpretty (although not exactly ugly, that goes too far) men whom I prefer to pretty ones; although recently I had an incredible beauty out your way, with 8 or 9 inches, huge balls, and the most amazing self-fuck I ever saw. No further information available.

Bette Midle once said, " ugly women have pussies too!"
kindof nice in a non judgemental way

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen a lot of cocks. a Lot. 1000's. In my experience, and observation, the prettier the man the smaller the cock.

There might be something to this... when a woman happens upon a man with a large penis she will think of his penis size as a legitimate physical trait, something that he brought to the party. How many things do you have to bring to the party? Usually just one, a bottle of wine, a case of beer or a six foot sub (Freudian slip there! lol!).

Most men usually have one outstanding feature (physical, intellectual or emotional). Men with a large penis can kind of coast right in on a relationship due to their size without bringing anything else to the party. Which means that the said gentleman can have any kind of ugly mug or fucked up looking body if he is packing some serious meat. This couple will then have children and the hung but ugly man will pass on his large penis genes along with his fugly genes to the next generation, sending more hung but ugly people out into the world, propagating this so-called myth for all eternity.

Good looking men do not have to have a big cock to propagate their genes, their looks do all of the talkin'!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What kind of hell is it for a guy who's ugly...
and hung like a bee?

Must be awful.

I agree, this is unfortunate and sad, especially if in urban gay world, where it will be nearly impossible to be taken as 'a serious lay', as the sleazoids at the baths sometimes say.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I had the choice of kneeling before a plain-looking or "ugly" guy with a huge cock or a beautiful cover model with a small one, I would go for the guy with the big dick anytime... many of my suck buddies are guys with regular looks (straight and married, bi or gay) and they really appreciate what I do.

From my perspective, there is another facet that puzzles me:

Guys with big dicks (whether they are good-looking or not) who want to get a blowjob can usually have any guy they want, and they will usually pick somebody young, beautiful and "hot" who exactly fits their personal preference. In those settings where it is possible to observe this temporary mating game, I have seen countless times what the "pick of the moment" is actually able to do with that big cock.... and it most often supported my realization that this was yet another amazing cock wasted on incompetent youth.

There must be more satisfaction in scoring the hottie than actually getting good head... but then, unlike the visible attraction of a big bulge, the exceptional cocksuckers do not wear a sign around their neck that says: This mouth is your ticket to paradise :biggrin1:

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I had the choice of kneeling before a plain-looking or "ugly" guy with a huge cock or a beautiful cover model with a small one, I would go for the guy with the big dick anytime...

I have seen countless times what the "pick of the moment" is actually able to do with that big cock.... and it most often supported my realization that this was yet another amazing cock wasted on incompetent youth.:biggrin1:

Lkng4thick,

As usual, I agree with you 100%!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Dedric