The UK Elections

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The UK general election is today, and Tony Blair might just get kicked out of Downing Street.

Did you vote, if so, for which candidate??

GO Liberal Democrats!!!

(you gotta hand it to Charles Kennedy for effort!!)

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
BLIAR WINS!

(As of this moment anyway).

I'm actually chuffed George Galloway beat Oona King (who was rather cute in a bore you to sleep and hump you kind of way IMHO). Of course, that may be talking too much about exactly where I live..

Anyway, I didn't vote but was still quite chuffed none the less, GG represents a new party which should hopefully turning the borough around, although the anti-war lot hate him, but hated Oona more. I would have thought his Rep as a Saddam-lover would have made the "Muslim Fanatic .co" happier, but unfortunately, in my borough, you can't please anyone.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
oh well, it's not like the alternatives are actually any different. I'm not much interested in politics; I'm just heartily sick of the obnoxious little creep as a person. michael howard may be a freak, but at least he's more likely to make me feel like laughing than like vomiting. I kinda wish the IRA hadn't sold out so that I could at least console myself with the idea of blair's car getting bombed :(

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ya, Better to keep well away from that subject. The IRA are scum.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You cant compare a legitimately elected government to a terrorist organisation that has killed hundreds.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by db03@May 7 2005, 01:29 PM
You cant compare a legitimately elected government to a terrorist organisation that has killed hundreds.
[post=308872]Quoted post[/post]​
there's nothing legitimate about government, elected or otherwise. dunno about you, but I sure as hell never signed anything saying I agreed to have a bunch of lying, thieving dorks sitting in authority over me. and as it happens, they ARE a terrorist organization that has killed thousands so far - not just internationally on their war-for-oil adventures, but also domestically with their autocratic security laws, lame joke of a welfare state, and general inability/refusal to guarantee any level of economic or personal safety for their own supposed populace. throwing people in jail for disagreeing with their own criminally insane worldview seems a LOT like terrorism to me.

incidentally, my grandfather was a weapons technician in the IRA for over 50 years. he "retired" in the 70s when the "generals" decided to start bombing british civilians instead of british government targets. he wasn't a bad guy or a maniac or a murderer - he simply believed passionately in his cause and was willing to go to any lengths to stand up for his convictions. I disagreed with him on those and many other principles, but the one belief I DID hold in common with him is that the world will be a better place without the kind of people who sit on benches in westminster, DC, beijing, p'yongyang and so on. like him, I can never feel entirely comfortable with such people wielding power over me, let alone the power of life and death (or the power to make them the same thing) that they're now pursuing.

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi there. A change from the heavy politics. And onto a heavy dick. The guy I saw with the huge cock hanging down when he went for a piss, Kilroy's deputy Damian, didn't do very well in the elections. Can't have everything I guess! Maybe he shoulda lobbed it our more often. Christ, it had my vote when I saw it. A friend of mine at Nottingham Uni said Damian went to give a talk there and was wearing jeans and a shirt over the jeans and two gay guys saw his bulge when he sat down in the college cafe and were running around like a couple of schoolgirls saying "Have you seen the dick on that guy, have you seen the dick on that guy"!

avgbritguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As always, we get Dr. Rock's screwed & venemous opinion on everything. HE DIDN'T VOTE though of course as he doesn't care. I can't stand people like him. Has the chane to vote but can't be bothered. If I had my way I'd take away the DEMOCRATIC right of the Vote from people who can't be bothered to vote. It's always these people who then moan about the state of the country, and usual discredit other people (as he does other their size). Well FUCK OFF from the U.K. then dickhead, or are we lumbered with you as no other country likes your bigotry?. At least go see a psychiatrist to get your head sorted. Your opiniated filth infests all the forums with your opinions SO I give mine at last.

I voted & am really glad that Blair won yet again. He did so despite all the shit directed at him. Just goes to prove that there is no other party or leader worthy of governing U.K. hence Howard resigning the next day YAY!!!!!! Go join him in his crypt Dr. Rock. You can spew your mutual bigotry, vehemence & filth in each other's company.

PEACE!!!