!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 784 84.1%
  • No

Votes: 148 15.9%

• Total voters

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey guys, wondering if some real condom-heads could give me some advice?

Trojan magnums are giving me a tight, red ring around the base of my dick that can somewhat hurt after sex. My girlfriend and I will have sex usually for about 60 minutes straight. I know the "tapered base" is for safety, and it's true I've never had any slippage whatsoever.

I'm 7 x 5.5...any ideas for a better fit or if I should just quit being a pansy? Thanks!

my main reason for registering was your post! I am practically the same size and get exactly the same (well, a purple ring not red!) - would love to find a solution :confused: :confused:

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
wow - 4 weeks went past very quick. I tried some magnums from LH and some TheyFit D21 out and even started a post that took the best from this 13 page thread. Unfortunately my plan to edit my own table with updates didn't quite work after someone else explained the editing rules! :biggrin1: the-ultimate-one-condom-post

great forum though some cool catz indeed :biggrin1:

mewtwo

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey what size do u suppose i would need i am 6 inches long and have 6 inches of girth
heres a pic
632390-000003.jpg

room5555

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That site looks great!

I'll always remember when I had a checkup and the guy asks if I needed any free condoms, but when I said I needed XL he had to go and dust off a box from the old store room to find some. Not sure if he believed me or not.

rybkapipka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol what a great and simple tool :)

In Poland we just have Durex XL but I hate them - I feel tension near the base of my penis. So i have to buy condoms at the online shop in Germany...

ConnorXXL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New to this forum,wonderd if anyone could help me with size condoms and which brand is the best. My cock is just over 11inches long by over 8inches so condoms are a big problem. Many thanks

DDre13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow great thread. I am surprised I missed this before. I'm bookmarking.

The_Huntsman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi group. Have been enjoying reading this thread. I used to have a problem with condoms too. I happen to be quite large and have tried many different types. Trojan has a magnum XL, which is only a little bigger in girth but not length. It doesn't come to the base of my shaft but its the only condom I've found that will fit my head into. I was with my ex fiancé wearing one, and she asked if I would cum inside her. I didn't think much of it bc I had a condom on, so I did. I cum very large loads so I would never do this if I wasn't wearing protection. When I pulled out to take the condom off, it was busted through and just a ring of plastic around the shaft. So we had a scare for awhile. Since then I've been reluctant to use condoms. Not only are they restricting and I haven't found one to fit bigger guys than 8 inches, but also make me nervous after busting through one.

johnforsex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
űMy favourite ist the durex performa (anhestetic) condom. The advantage is, that anal sex is less painful for girls. The disadvantage is, that you need extra lube.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there a thread that talks about what men do with condoms when they are finished? Trash or flush?

It's OK to flush them. But after you flush so many, you may require the services of a plumber. If you would be embarrassed by the plumber's discovering what clogged the plumbing, then you shouldn't flush them.

Young_26

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lose my hard on as soon as I put a condom on!! So I don't use them... I have never had anything which is lucky!

Nomagussus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MYSIZE is quite resistant and has one of the largest in girth in the market. Those lamb ones doesn't protect from illnesses.

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited: