!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 784 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 149 16.0%

• Total voters

mustang43

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has anyone tried the new redesigned/reengineered comdom that Lelo put out? called the "Hex"?? I donated money to the kickstarted campaign they ran months ago and they finally sent out the round of 12 packs to people like me that gave money. going to try one this weekend with my wife, we haven't used a condom in maybe 15 years or more, but this one is very interesting and supposed to be unlike any on the market we're excited to try something new! I'll report back soon...

Now that they're finally available in some stores, I went ahead and bought some at Walgreens the other day. They're great in some aspects and not so great in others. First, the ring was definitely too small for me. It was a little difficult to fit on my dick and hurt a little as a rolled it down. It felt very constricting at the base once it was on too.

On the positive side, I could definitely tell it was thinner than probably anything I had used before and it really seemed to "mold" itself to every aspect of my dick, especially my head. There was a LOT of sensation, but the lube was not great and I had to replace it mid-sex on 2 separate occasions which was inconvenient. This is probably from a combination of my size and the fact that we were going pretty hard

I always use standard Magnums, but if they made the Hex condom in a larger size, I would definitely try them again. They're just not big enough to be comfortable. I'm sticking to Magnums for now

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now that they're finally available in some stores, I went ahead and bought some at Walgreens the other day. They're great in some aspects and not so great in others. First, the ring was definitely too small for me. It was a little difficult to fit on my dick and hurt a little as a rolled it down. It felt very constricting at the base once it was on too.

On the positive side, I could definitely tell it was thinner than probably anything I had used before and it really seemed to "mold" itself to every aspect of my dick, especially my head. There was a LOT of sensation, but the lube was not great and I had to replace it mid-sex on 2 separate occasions which was inconvenient. This is probably from a combination of my size and the fact that we were going pretty hard

I always use standard Magnums, but if they made the Hex condom in a larger size, I would definitely try them again. They're just not big enough to be comfortable. I'm sticking to Magnums for now

Same here, much too small for me. Magnum is still the only thing that fits. It's super strong and a very durable condom, but my wife thought it was irritating and we dried out too fast even with more lube. It's a good one for those that need condoms for sure and are more average-sized.

Reactions: Tomas Robinson

indianajones7895

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ordered the Wide sample pack of MySize condoms today. Been having a lot of issues with Magnums breaking. Tried regular, bare skin, and XL, all three keep breaking. Might be a position/friction thing, but it’s frustrating. At 8.9” long and 6.2” in girth, it’s really tricky especially with tighter women. Thoughts?

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ordered the Wide sample pack of MySize condoms today. Been having a lot of issues with Magnums breaking. Tried regular, bare skin, and XL, all three keep breaking. Might be a position/friction thing, but it’s frustrating. At 8.9” long and 6.2” in girth, it’s really tricky especially with tighter women. Thoughts?

I did a similar purchase a few years ago when I reached 6.0 mid girth and no American condom was wide enough for me.
I was shocked when the European condoms actually fit me comfortably and very happy with the My Size as well as the They Fit, the Pasantes are the best buy, I bought 2 gross of the 69mm since my mid girth is over 7.25, and my base over 9.0.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried most of the main ones and found them very tight but did some more research and I've just received some mysize 69s. I'm not even that big compared to a lot of guys on here but I used their size guide and that's my size apparently. Seems crazy that they're the biggest you can get in the UK! There are guys way bigger than me out there.

Looking forward to trying them.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really can't say for sure, but I lean toward the more comfy 69s. 64s are ok, and for a while I just figured they were the overall best between being comfy and secure, but now I think 69s are the best fit all around

At 6" girth, I can vary between 5.75 and 6.25. My size recommends 69s for this. After I got over the self conscious feeling of using the largest size they make, I realized that they probably are the best fit. Who knew to follow directions?

I mean I think of myself as more of a big but not super big guy, and that's probably true, but this was more a case of owning it. the 64s are fine too, but not quite as easy and comfy to use as the 69s.

Also: before anyone comments about slippage: that is a function of lubrication, not size. If the inside of the condom is slipperier than the inside of the vagina, you are going have slippage. Keep your dick dry, and vagina wet.

Reactions: BaddJack

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really can't say for sure, but I lean toward the more comfy 69s. 64s are ok, and for a while I just figured they were the overall best between being comfy and secure, but now I think 69s are the best fit all around

At 6" girth, I can vary between 5.75 and 6.25. My size recommends 69s for this. After I got over the self conscious feeling of using the largest size they make, I realized that they probably are the best fit. Who knew to follow directions?

I mean I think of myself as more of a big but not super big guy, and that's probably true, but this was more a case of owning it. the 64s are fine too, but not quite as easy and comfy to use as the 69s.

Also: before anyone comments about slippage: that is a function of lubrication, not size. If the inside of the condom is slipperier than the inside of the vagina, you are going have slippage. Keep your dick dry, and vagina wet.

You are absolutely correct, if you have lube on yer cock before you slip into a condom, it will slip and slide, which can be entertaining going solo.

Your lil fella has a very impressive straight 6.0+ girth for its length, mine is conical from 6.0 at the glans to 9.0+ at the base.

Last edited:

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried most of the main ones and found them very tight but did some more research and I've just received some mysize 69s. I'm not even that big compared to a lot of guys on here but I used their size guide and that's my size apparently. Seems crazy that they're the biggest you can get in the UK! There are guys way bigger than me out there.

Looking forward to trying them.

Tried them (three times now). They fit well but the material is a bit thick so there's more lost sensation than with others I've used and the first time, I started to lose my erection a bit and had to try harder to please myself rather than my partner (which is not how I usually operate: I'm turned on mostly by her pleasure!). Better fit or better feel? Seems I can't have both unfortunately.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I too broke down & ordered some 69's. Now for the opportunity to road test them...
So road tested the My Size 69's. Wow, not being strangled & they stay put. Definitely a keeper!
Indeed a little thick, I expect "support stockings" must feel like this, but not too thick for my enjoyment.

...now to find a partner who fits as well.

PeterGold

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been lucky not catching an std on my first 14 years being sexually active. Condoms always killed me. I've seen people dragging a normal condom over their leg trying to prove a point, but a normal condom still doesn't fit. Mysize 69 is the ONLY condom that I've tried, that doesn't kill the mood! Go for it!

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started using condoms in my early teenage years. The condoms were not the best quality, because they were past their best and would burst. We stole these condoms from the parents of our friends, and they didn't seem to have sex very often. I have always found condoms a pain, literally, trying to get the condom over the glans, past the corona took a lot of squeezing. I hated that part. Condoms were not for prevention of STDs but unwanted pregnancies. STDs in my teenage years were not common but unwanted pregnancies were common enough.

I use a common condom you get in Australia, it is Ansell lifestyles Large, the larger diameter means no squeezing and no pain. I am a standard size in cock, 7" x 6". The best thing to do I have found is to have regular partners, be STD tested, there is a clinic in my outback town, and dispense with the condoms. Skin on skin sex is so much better feeling anyway, and I don't have performance issues, I can go for ages, actually the condom make that staying power into a disadvantage, I do like to reach orgasm during sex.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: evolution

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Size
7 different sizes & you can order them off of Amazon or Ebay

http://www.mysize-condoms.com/index/

My One
10 lengths and 9 widths = 60 different condoms

Right now if you pay $2 shipping, they will send you 3 samples (you can try them out on me puhlease and thank you!)

https://myonecondoms.com/pages/free...MI6oj9nYL82AIVjojICh2e6gQtEAAYASAAEgLCOvD_BwE

I would love to try out the My One condoms on you, unfortunately I received an apology from the manufacturer because their widest size was pathetically small for my 7.0 mid girth.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would love to try out the My One condoms on you, unfortunately I received an apology from the manufacturer because their widest size was pathetically small for my 7.0 mid girth.

Oh GEEZ!