!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 784 84.1%
  • No

Votes: 148 15.9%

• Total voters

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting

condom-4.png

So that means that 69 is good for 5.94-6.36
74 is good 6.36-6.78
79 is good for 6.78-7.20
84 for 7.20-7.62

Shit :(. No wonder I lose circulation.....

Reactions: Escapefromla6

Dreamgrinder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish I would have known about this most of my life. My one G22, is not perfect, but it works for me, far better, than extra large, or magnimus. In Europe they have a G31. It is too large to be sold, in the USA. What? Maybe there is some sort of conspiracy, to make us bind our penii. If you can't feel anything, why would you wear it? I thought about ordering a Femdom, but they look kind of funky. It would probably not be comfortable for her, dragging a big rubber ring, in and out. Just saying.

D

deleted6604521

I wish I would have known about this most of my life. My one G22, is not perfect, but it works for me, far better, than extra large, or magnimus. In Europe they have a G31. It is too large to be sold, in the USA. What? Maybe there is some sort of conspiracy, to make us bind our penii. If you can't feel anything, why would you wear it? I thought about ordering a Femdom, but they look kind of funky. It would probably not be comfortable for her, dragging a big rubber ring, in and out. Just saying.
Agree 100%. I was skeptical at first but the first time I tried a U22 I was blown away. Can't believe I've gone my entire fucking life until recently using condoms that were way too small.

Reactions: Escapefromla6

stellarator

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I tried a condom, it was a normal sized one my dad had thrown in my bag. I thought for the longest time that condoms were just supposed to strangle your dick, which actually made me hesitant to seek out sex. Our high school sex ed taught us that a condom will fit any size and of course included the demonstration where someone puts their arm in one (albeit for just a few seconds as to not cut circulation for too long).

Just a few weeks ago I learned about condom sizing and tried out the Durex XXL. It is so comfortable! I wish sex ed covered condom sizing accurately, could have saved me a few years of hesitancy. Maybe it's to prevent the majority from feeling bad about not being big, idk.

Also had an awkward conversation with my dad about this issue, he seemed proud to learn I was packing.

Dreamgrinder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree 100%. I was skeptical at first but the first time I tried a U22 I was blown away. Can't believe I've gone my entire fucking life until recently using condoms that were way too small.

I never thought I was above normal, in my younger years. I have broken a few condoms, in my day. It is unsettling, in every way. I am glad you found your size. It is nice to know there are alternatives. The last time I tried a magnum. It was pretty much a no go. What do you say...I literally can't feel you?

Thanks for your Contribution. So Michigan ey.? I think in another life, I may have worked on 7 mile road. Please don't judge.

D

Reactions: cadmanken
D

deleted6604521

I never thought I was above normal, in my younger years. I have broken a few condoms, in my day. It is unsettling, in every way. I am glad you found your size. It is nice to know there are alternatives. The last time I tried a magnum. It was pretty much a no go. What do you say...I literally can't feel you?

Thanks for your Contribution. So Michigan ey.? I think in another life, I may have worked on 7 mile road. Please don't judge.

D
I remember being hesitant to buy Magnums because I thought there was no way I had a huge dick. Normal ones were so restrictive it was actually affecting erection quality and I would break them every now and then. I finally made the jump to Magnum and other "large" branded condoms and was disappointed in how similar they felt, at least from a constriction standpoint. I spent the first 10 years of my sexual life using too-small condoms. Just a few months ago I liberated myself lol.

Dreamgrinder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now mysize has released size 72 :)

Excellent news!

Sadly, I don't think they can sell them, in the US. My size has a spin-off "My one". It think the biggest one they can sell, is their G22. In Europe they have a G31. I think it has something to do, with the FDA. Like maybe Americans have really small penii, and those big condoms would fall right off. Or maybe they are trying to keep us small. I ordered some Magnum XXL's Maybe I will do a try-on post to my profile. The last time I tried a magnum, It was a Boner killer. The My one, was my best fit yet, but still snug.

D

deleted645178

I used to work in a adult shop,one of the clients used to ask for xxl large condoms, I always used to look down at his crotch to take a sneaky look, I'm.a size queen lol.we always used to help with Durex xxl.he always said they were a very snug fit.

Dreamgrinder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried a Magnum, XXL, last night. I was not sure if I had tried, just the XL, in the past. It was a true boner killer, Extremely tight, at the base and about 2 inches shy, of what I needed. So hats off, to My-one for giving us a chance.