!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 784 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 149 16.0%

• Total voters

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to give my opinion here but I think this topic about condoms should deserve a whole space on the forum.

It is very important, already because it is essential for sex, to protect oneself, and it is a health issue.

you are more concerned with subjects of models, brands, but also with the concerns inherent in the condom (is that what this case, is what it serves too or else does not slip...);in addition, currently, men with big dicks are at the center of attentions,More and more models are coming out and I think that having direct access to this topic on the central page of the forum would be a great asset, wouldn’t it?

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for you, which is the best XL condom on the market, the one that best respects your penis, in which you feel the best and that gives you good sensations despite everything?
(No it is not an advertisement:p:joy:)

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you

And what is your circumference?

It would also be very interesting to create an anonymous table to know what lpsg members use as a condom according to their girth; in this way, if , for example, a guy has a penis of 7" in girth and looking for advice, they can look at this chart and see what might fit. the calculators available on the internet do not take into account the extreme sizes.
In the same way, a girl or a guy might know what to buy in case or after asking by message the girth of the penis of her sex plan of the evening.

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m glad you no longer have this gene when having sex; with 6.5 inches at the base you clearly fit into the category of very well-hung men.

You’ve never had a problem of condom breakage?

Talstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had condoms break but I always think it was more I put them on wrong. I could only handle about 5 mins before having to take it off, soreness and a bit of a red ring.

much happier and safer now that I found ones that work for me.

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always found that there was a real lack of choice for men very well hung when choosing your condoms but also a lack of information given.

the breakage top has happened several times to a couple of friends; the guy really has a very big and long penis (7" in girth ,more at the base of his shaft) and tired of not finding the right condoms regularly in the trade, they decided together to have sex without condoms with contraceptive pills and STDs, even if she didn’t like taking the pill (so it really didn’t go without saying). The girl brought me the same thing you brought me, her boyfriend’s penis was all compressed in his too small "latex suit", with the big red mark at the base, which sometimes cut her erection.

Talstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The lack of info is a big thing. Durex has started to put things like regular fit, wide fit for example but u still have to try them to get an idea of if they will fit. That’s also assuming you can find the brand and size you want in a store or online

Reactions: Escapefromla6

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The lack of info is a big thing. Durex has started to put things like regular fit, wide fit for example but u still have to try them to get an idea of if they will fit. That’s also assuming you can find the brand and size you want in a store or online
exactly;this is where my request comes from on the measure of girth;in fact,the diameter of the condoms and their given circumference has nothing to do with the circumference of the dick that they can accommodate.

they used "big size" condoms except that the condom obviously had a king size only name (or at least was not designed for a giant cock).

My painting idea would allow a couple to know which XL to choose and order, especially.

• Love
Reactions: bigjockdong

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any pics for comparison of the various condom sizes?
I believe there is a thread if cocks in condoms. Not sure if I still have pics of me trying different ones.

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe there is a thread if cocks in condoms. Not sure if I still have pics of me trying different ones.
It would be great to make a real database.

I think back to my friends and I think that if they had known what to take right away, they wouldn’t have been so stressed out.and pictures can really help.

Reactions: ItalianBD

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be great to make a real database.

I think back to my friends and I think that if they had known what to take right away, they wouldn’t have been so stressed out.and pictures can really help.
Personally I use the XXL unique no latex via luckybloke.com I've got a pic in my gallery. The XL were decent just not quite wide enough. W/XXL and they pull on no ring I can actually cum and orgasm as with others (magnums /kings standard large with ring base they feel like a cock ring. (CAN BE NICE) but not always.
On the stress part YUP! Worried if it's going to break snap half stay inside and worse was taking a lady to the ER as didn't know she was allergic to latex. / LUCKY Bloke has tons of condoms from Xs to XXL

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
God I never thought about a condom getting stuck inside them before
obviously it is the great fear of men with a huge girth;after if the couple is solid, at least they can share the problem and find a solution.

RedDevilCock, I am European so I do not know the brand you site:at us we have the mysize that are well and almost custom made.

my friends use it since it no longer supports the pill and despite their libido, the mysize 69 (the largest) support very well the cadence, it seems. She’s not allergic to latex so at least she has no allergy.