!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 779 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 148 16.0%

• Total voters

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
FexEx delivered my They-Fit size U22 condoms two days ago. I am super happy with them. :smile::smile::smile: They don't squeeze the life out of the head of my dick! They are a bit thinner than MagXL, so they feel nicer and don't smell as "rubbery". The length is good as well. There is no looseness and they fit like a glove. This is the first condom I've ever used that actually fits.

you guys put far too much thought into condoms, honestly...
do you ever think or worry about the woman during sex? or are you focused on your penis and weather or not a condom with 1/4" more size would make it feel better?

Well uncut, being able to focus totally on the women is a helluva a lot easier if your not worried about the condom being too tight or breaking or getting her preggers cuz your not using one.

Reactions: SEGA

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
They are a bit thinner than MagXL, so they feel nicer and don't smell as "rubbery".

The rubbery smell on the Magnums is pretty terrible! It's the one complaint I have about them.

Also, we just tried out the "Twister" style Magnum. I didn't notice a difference, and neither did she. Oh well. :tongue:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't like the review of the thin magnums so, I won't buy them :0...

I want to use the naturalamb's but I hear they are not good for stds, who cares I am only with my gf.

Reactions: JoeWide2

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I didn't like the review of the thin magnums so, I won't buy them :0...

I want to use the naturalamb's but I hear they are not good for stds, who cares I am only with my gf.

If I remember correctly, lambskin condoms don't protect nearly as well against pregnancy either though. If your GF is on BC it won't matter of course, but if you're using condoms she probably isn't (?).

Correct me if I'm wrong, though. :smile:

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
whats the smallest number of condoms you can buy? i only want a couple, a whole box will be too conspicuos in my house (im 18 and live at home still)

im 7.5" (biggest measurement ive had was 8") x about 5.5", im assuming from the threads in the first post that i should go for Magnum XL or DUREX XXL?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL roro thats because there isn't any!

Mr moose, I guess regular Magnums would be fine for you... They come in pack of 3, 12, 36 :)

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
awsome thanks for the help andyo. i guess a lot of guys overestimate themselves with condom size ay? thanks again mate:)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I have seen that this thread helped a lot since I have seen only 1 new condom thread after I made it. And before there was a condom thread every 3 days or so.

:)

D_Skamall Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
of course ,condom wear out very fast!! an other question I dont use codom with my wife and I have not used xl condom(of course my cock:wink:) but xl or larges condoms are more expensive??:biggrin1:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before my thread there were new condom threads almost everyday. Now, they have disapeared. :)

Thanks again, now stop slackin :biggrin1: and get to work on all the circ threads, WAY too many of those lately :mad::confused:

Excellent work, Andy.

Next assignment, Circumcision threads.

Go on, I dare ya.:cool: