!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 784 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 149 16.0%

• Total voters

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was unable to find a solution for my problem.

With oral sex, I can feel nothing while wearing a condom and having a climax is totally impossible. That appears to be a common problem.

Any suggestions?

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks Andy, but you forgot one catagory: where do I find a large and regularly updated supply of pix of hot guys with erections wearing condoms? Ya, I know, there are some condom groups around. Put most of the time the pix are poor, the guys don't undress so all you see is an unrolled 'rubber' hanging off of a limp dick which is poked through a pair of jeans or trousers. There are a few places like here or a group called Newbienudes where occasionally some guy poses with one on or while fucking his lady-friend. Any suggestions?

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
FexEx delivered my They-Fit size U22 condoms two days ago. I am super happy with them. :smile::smile::smile: They don't squeeze the life out of the head of my dick! They are a bit thinner than MagXL, so they feel nicer and don't smell as "rubbery". The length is good as well. There is no looseness and they fit like a glove. This is the first condom I've ever used that actually fits.

Well uncut, being able to focus totally on the women is a helluva a lot easier if your not worried about the condom being too tight or breaking or getting her preggers cuz your not using one.
Right on Vince. Spare me the old college sermons about how "my girl hates it because she really wants to feel me inside of her." If she can't feel your rubber covered dick inside of her, she must be asleep Uncut!

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

I am in a stable relationship and almost never use a condom. But now, because she uses a medication for a couple of weeks which interferes with birth control, I need to use a condom.

I am 8 x 6. I had a couple of old condoms in my cabinet (remember, never use them), but they were regular size, and were very snug, and I had a hard time putting it on.

I bought some Trojan Magnum at the pharmacy, and they are the right size, but I feel nothing !!

Could you recommed me some larger sized condoms (for 8" lenght x 6" girth) that are very sensitive?

Thank you !

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Narcisse,
the main reson why you dont feel much is because you were used to do it without the condom. As time passes you should start feeling it. Try not to masturbate until you have sex, it will help a lot.

But, you are lucky there are new Mag's THIN , so for you they may be better than the regular magnums! I think they are olny sold online? not sure.

patfob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i asked this on a different thread but havent gotten any responses. is there a larger condom(i.e. magnums) that are unlubricated?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, all trojan magnums are lubricated, vivid large are lubricated, lifestyle xxl are lubricated. I don't think there is any though.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well, all trojan magnums are lubricated, vivid large are lubricated, lifestyle xxl are lubricated. I don't think there is any though.

Andryo, I've found this thread very interesting. It would be even more interesting if the moderator or members would provide pix of their massive cocks trapped inside of various types and sizes of condoms. How about you lusty straight fuckers???

just sign me,
Fliegles the outrageous

Reactions: chocolato1

str8nine9

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Andryo, I've found this thread very interesting. It would be even more interesting if the moderator or members would provide pix of their massive cocks trapped inside of various types and sizes of condoms. How about you lusty straight fuckers???

just sign me,
Fliegles the outrageous

Like this? Magnum XL Hi-Res is in the gallery

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has anyone used Bravo Large Wicked Thin condoms?

Bravo Large Wicked Thin Condoms | Condom Depot

They are bigger at the bas than any other condom including magnums.

They are 2.16" at the base, and magnums are 2.0" less restrictions. From members here the main problem is at the base where there is blood restriction.

I will try it later after I finish the ones I have.. :)

Check it!

JoeWide2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Andy,

Congratulations on your masterful condom compendium! You should get some kind of LPSG award for this one.

BTW, do you or others share my problems arising from the lack of TheyFit condoms? Is there a thread/group/post or something on that? I want to take up that issue here - how do I go about doing so?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually tried theyfit U22 and they are much better than the magnums.. They offer no struggling putting the condom on. No red ring from pressure after sex. And pulls out easily.

What are your problems Joe? The only problem with theyfit is that they are sold in limited quantities!

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Magnum thin condoms are the best ones I've used. Sure, they could have a little more headroom, and they leave a ring...but the thing's gotta stay on so that's something every condom is going to do. There also is a bit more of a rubbery smell than most, but both me and my partner can orgasm! which is the whole point!
I think they are better than the They-Fit N-21 condoms I used to buy.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depends, if you are over 6" girth. I guaranteed it will feel much better, is like having nothing compared to he magnum. My gf told me it feels much better and she is like those girl that when they try something they stick to it ( she doesnt use any other condom prior to theyfit, she only wanted magnums)
This condom let you free, you get bigger, maybe with the mag contraction at the base it doesnt let you have full power.

It is perfect. Anyone who buy theyfit let me know when they re open sales for a few days... I will buy like a 100.