!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 784 84.1%
  • No

Votes: 148 15.9%

• Total voters

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depends, if you are over 6" girth. I guaranteed it will feel much better, is like having nothing compared to he magnum. My gf told me it feels much better and she is like those girl that when they try something they stick to it ( she doesnt use any other condom prior to theyfit, she only wanted magnums)
This condom let you free, you get bigger, maybe with the mag contraction at the base it doesnt let you have full power.

It is perfect. Anyone who buy theyfit let me know when they re open sales for a few days... I will buy like a 100.

Just got the email. They're on sale again...

Condomania Online | TheyFit Sized-to-Fit Condoms

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I tried the Mag Thins last week with my GF. They were alright, but I was losing my erections. My guess was they were still too tight, so we got some Mag XLs to try. Those seemed to do the trick and I didn't lose any erections.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
hardcock.. get the theyfit.
if you dont need lenght, then choose smaller one.

I'm more of a tree trunk shape, where I get bigger towards the base. And the Mag XLs are more baseball bat shape, larger at the top and taper at the base. So they were baggy on me up top but still fit snug at the base. I was a bit worried at first that they would slip off, but we put them to the test pretty hard and they didn't slip off once.

I had one regular Mag left that we tried and I gotta say that I actually liked it better than the Thins. We also tried a Durex XXL that I had and that one was shit.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, it was way too tight. She wanted me to try a Pleasure Plus since it's her favorite, but she couldn't even get it rolled half-way down on me. You should have seen the look on the woman's face at the sex shop when we were getting the XLs. She tried to sell us Lifestyle XLs but we told her those were too small.

You have any experience with the Mag Twisters?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes mag twisters I find them bigger than both reg Mag and xl...

But I only recommmend them for someone with more girth towards the head.. :) or you will feel it a bit loose at the top!

I will post a picture between magnums and theyfit u22!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
here... 1+2 picture are comparison as a whole and the third is about the ring rubber (base) check it out, tell me what you think!

Attachments

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, which makes me believe all the other condoms are not far from average!..

Truly I think the regular magnum is bigger than the xl. The xl is bigger in volume because of bigger at the head.. just by a lil bit, barely notice difference!

now, the magnum is 2.25" shaft and the xl is 2.12" ? so, is that bigger? no.
the magnum is 2.5" at the head and the xl is 2.7" see the only difference is the head, but the regular magnum are bigger at the middle which is the important factor for me.
Both share the same base (2") and length!

I dont know what are the dimensions of theyfit, but they do look like 30% bigger, specially the most important factor (the base) which I think its more than 2.7" and it is the same size through out the condom, unlike the magnums or any other large brands..

I am guessing it is 2.7-2.8" minimum for theyfit U22's

They just re opened the sells, so if you want buy some :)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
It's weird, I think the best sex we had (in my eyes anyways) was when I was using the regular magnum. I was able to control myself much better so we were able to cum together, which was amazing! The only other gripe was finding a lube that is water-based, tastes good, and lasts. I think the KY warming was the best at lasting, but it had a horrible taste. And since she likes to go down on me while we're doing it, the taste was a buzzkill.

Anyways, we'll do more condom experimenting when she comes to see me next month.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, for me the best condom was the reg magnum. It has more space mid shaft than the XL. But, now that I ve tried theyfit ... its a different story! I love them. No red ring at the base and it feels good during sex. Almost like no condom since there is no contrictions.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha... imagine bragging about theyfit :D

"what are theyfit?" " well, they are much bigger than the magnum XL" ;0

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
here... 1+2 picture are comparison as a whole and the third is about the ring rubber (base) check it out, tell me what you think!

Hey Andryo, instead of giving us drawings and pix of unrolled condoms, why don't you give a couple of pix of one rolled down your super hard cock??? So we can really se how they fit!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are just to see how they look really in size... in my penis I can challenge the idea that one is bigger than another :)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first one is another difference shot including a regular condom, magnum and the U22 of theyfit.

the 2nd picture is me using the regular lifestyle.. is not much difference vs the magnum. Actually at the base it feeels better than the magnum because of better elastisity of the rubber. ( reg condom's rubber are slimmer vs the magnum which are stronger and put more pressure. let me know your thoughts.

This is the stats on the Lifestyle's Ultra Sensitive on the picture.
Head Width: 2.25"
Shaft Width: 2"
Base Width: 2" (same)
Length: 7.5"
Thickness: 0.0024"
Lubrication: Water Based
Special Features: Reservoir Tip

VERSUS the Magnum

Head Width: 2.5" (.25" difference vs regular condoms)
Shaft Width: 2.25" (again .25" difference over regulars)
Base Width: 2" (same)
Length: 8.12"
Thickness: 0.0027"
Lubrication: Water Based
Special Features: Reservoir Tip

Attachments

Last edited: